Wife had Bad Day at Golf

Story Info
She had bad day at the golf course and takes it out on me!
1.5k words
4.21
9.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

I get a text from my wife saying "Clean your ass and shave your fucking body! I had a bad day at golf and I am pissed!"

I am so worried, but and I don't want to make her any more mad. I hurried and gave myself an enema. Then shaved my entire body.

She gets home and slams the door and slams her stuff on the counter. She walks up to me and gave me a kiss. Then she leans back and slapped my face and said "Go get naked and kneel beside the bed!"

I run to the bedroom as I hear her taking a shower. I am kneeling and waiting naked. She yells at me to put my cage and anal plug on. Some way I squeezed my cock into the cage and pushed the purple jewel plug in me.

She enters the bedroom and walks to the closet and grabs a bag. Walking towards me she turns around and shoved her ass in my face and said "Start licking my ass!"

I put my face in her ass. She pulls things out of the bag. She turns around and kissed my forehead and handed me clothes to dress in.

She handed me a tight purple mini dress, white thigh highs and bright white lace matching bra and panties. I put on new white four-inch heels she bought me. I am getting all dressed up as she is getting dressed in jeans and shirt. I brushed my long hair and applied my makeup. She gets dressed up so casual, but making me look slutty.

She puts on a ball cap and sunglasses and takes me to town. She hands me a list of things to get out of the store. She is walking me around the store late at night. Making me kneel and kiss her ring a few times then making me kneel and kiss her feet.

Grabbing my head she pulls me to her pussy, like a guy making some girl suck his cock. I can smell how wet her beautiful pussy, rubbing her aroma on my face. Now she is getting hungry and decided she wants to sit somewhere and eat.

We head to a fast-food restaurant. She looks at the cashier and says "My girlfriend will take a water and I would love a salad and a double burger and large fry!"

The cashier smiles at me and says "Is that all?"

Wife smiles and says "Yes it sure is! T hank you."

She finds a place to sit making me stand there and wait for her food. Everyone is pointing and staring at me as they laugh. I grab her food and take it to where we are sitting. As she eats we make small talk as people are still staring at us.

We get ready to leave but she stops me and makes me bend over, but not at the knees just my back and kiss her feet showing everyone my panties she picked out.

We get home she can't control herself. She stands on the top step turns around and starts kissing me uncontrollably. She bites my ear and neck sucking so hard leaving marks on me showing she owns me. Then she makes me walk to end of the drive and back. She is watching cars going by hitting their brakes and honking their horns driving down the road.

I follow her into the house and back to our bedroom. She strips naked while walking to our room making me pick her clothes up off the floor. She hands me a black lace nightie and has me put it on.

She grabs a toy out of her drawer and has me kneel on my side of the bed. Teasing me with it, swinging it in front of my face telling me I will ride her toy all night.

She plays with her pussy with the toy and then making me lick her juices of it. Then she pulled my face into her pussy. I noticed how hot and wet she is getting. I lick from her ass all the way up to her clit.

Then I kiss her inner thighs making her feel so nice and relaxed. I stick my finger into her pussy and started licking her pussy rubbing her G-spot. She moans louder and louder until she grabs my head and screams as her cum squirts into my mouth.

I keep licking every inch of her pussy. She can't take it and slides up away from me and sticks her toes in my mouth. As I lick and suck her toes. She calms back down when I watch her take her toy and stick it inside her pussy.

She moans as she pushed it in and pulls the toy out. Watching her cum again. She then sticks both her big toes in my mouth and spread my mouth open. She laughs and says "I bet you want to taste my pussy juices on my toy? You can stick it on the wall and climb up on the bed and lick just the tip."

So I obey as she suctions cup her toy on the wall as I crawl to it so I can taste her pussy.

She turns me around and pulls my plug out and have me spread my ass apart. I feel her squirt lube on my ass and around it then pulled my hair back making me moan. My momentum pulls me on to her toy pushing at my entrance to my ass.

The head pops in as I scream. She walks around and sits down legs spread in front of me and pushed my shoulders back pushing me on to your toy deeper. Then she lays down and puts her pussy right in my face and pulls me back towards her so I can start licking her pussy.

She says "My pussy juices are lubing your ass tonight mmm!"

She cums a little on my face. She slides up under me more and have me lean up and unlocked my cock and said "I need your cock! You better not cum unless I allow you!"

My cock pops out as she grabs my cock and slides it in her pussy while her toy cock is still in me. She grinds on my cock and starts sucking on my nipples, knowing how much I love it!

She then bites my neck more. She grinds harder on to my cock. I feel her toy pushing my prostate. I am about to cum when she screams and cums hard.

I explode deep in her pussy. As we catch our breath, I try to pull off her toy when she says "No keep it in your ass. You need to clean my pussy!"

She slides up and laid back grabbing my head making me lick her pussy clean and say "Grind my toy cock and lick my pussy bitch!"

Then she slides away from my face and I say "Please can I stop?"

She smiles and said "If you ever want to lick my pussy or kiss my feet you keep that toy in your ass till I say you're done!"

She gets up and grabs her phone and takes close-ups off my face and then her toy in my ass. She makes me kiss her wedding ring showing her my love and devotion towards her and that she owns me.

She lays sideways on the bed and has me suck on her toes while she still makes me ride her toy. Then she looks at my cock dripping pre-cum so she takes a pic as she giggles and says "OK you may stop but you must keep this LARGE purple jewel in your ass!"

She has me grab my ass and spread them apart nice and wide. I hear her phone click, taking another pic as she pushes that big plug in and says "There you go nice and stretched! You can keep this one in all night tonight!"

Then she shows me pics of my big gaping hole in my ass from her toy and a pic or her purple jewel toy in it. She makes me go clean my face and come to bed. She has me kneel on all fours on the floor. The commands me to kiss her feet.

Then suddenly her foot is stepping on my head holding me down when suddenly a crack on my ass stung me as I screamed. 50 cracks of her whip on my burning ass telling me I cum without her letting me. I better start listening or it will be a hundred next time.

I crawl my sore ass up into bed as she cuddles into my arms and says "Thank you for letting me take my frustration out on you!"

I kiss her forehead and said "You're welcome."

Then she says "I love having you as my husband and my girlfriend to play with sometimes. I really need a whipping bitch sometimes too!"

She also says "God I love your cock so much!"

I say "I love you with all my heart and I will do anything to have your pussy and to kiss your feet".

She curls up in my arms and falls asleep!

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers