Wife Helped in Being Shared

Story Info
Curious about being shared, I iniated a seduction of a guy...
5.2k words
4.68
11.6k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wife Who Helped Bring About

Their First Threesome

Posted for Evie by ThreesomeJoan

Over the few years previous to the subject of this letter, I had picked up and read some of my husband's men's magazines, just to see what he was reading. No surprise, most of the mags included lots of girly pictures, many nude, often showing girls, couples and groups engaged in some form of sexual activities.

More importantly, often the magazines included "Letters" sections where men and women revealed their preferred sexual positions, and sexual variations. Some of the letters made me laugh out loud. However, some of the others gave me a bit of a turn-on. Frankly, I was surprised that some of the letters had that effect on me.

I was surprised to read that many men enjoyed "sharing" their wives with other men. Upon further reading, I learned that many such husbands often participated, resulting in two men simultaneously "making love" to one woman. That notion seemed to stick in my head, and make me wet. I couldn't help but wonder what that would be like. And, I wondered if my husband had ever entertained that idea.

Over a period of months, the more I thought about such sex play, the more turned-on I became. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I would ever really consider being part of such play. And, I didn't feel comfortable with the idea of bringing up such ideas to my husband. My husband had never brought up such a subject either.

After stewing the idea over in my head, I began to think that I might enjoy letting myself be more attractive to other guys, just to see how I might react to the overt attention of other guys. That would also give me some hints as to what my husband thought about me being attractive to other guys. Maybe... just maybe, I might be interested in trying some unconventional sex play. Then I got an idea.

My husband and I planned on going out for dinner and dancing the following weekend. I decided I would dress extra sexy for the evening. I wanted to see if other guys would 'oogle' me, and how my husband would react. During the week I went out shopping, and picked up some very brief undies, a sexy short skirt, and a rather revealing (and thin) blouse.

When the night of our outing arrived, I showered, and dressed in my new outfit, complete with a pair of skin-tone thigh-high stockings and sexy high heals.

My husband (Ed) walked into the room just as I finished getting ready. "Wow," he said. "You are really looking hot tonight, honey! I'm getting hard just looking at you in that outfit. But don't you think that's a little too provocative for tonight?"

I figured that was my opportunity to gauge his reactions to my potential attractiveness to other guys. I calmly said, "What... are you going to get jealous if some guy starts hitting on me?"

Ed started to reply. "Well..." But, I cut him off.

"Besides," I said jokingly, "I would always let you watch." He and I both laughed a little, and we dropped the subject. We headed out the door.

We showed up at the hotel/restaurant, and sat down for dinner. When we finished eating, Ed reached for his wallet to pay the bill, when he realized that he had left it at home. I, having thought that I wouldn't need mine, had left my purse at home too. Ed explained the situation to the waiter, and told me to wait there, that he would be right back, since home was only 20 minutes away.

"I'll be right back," he said. I just casually replied, "I'll just be listening to some music in the bar." He left, and I strolled into the bar. I sat down in a booth. Having no money, I couldn't order a drink, so I just enjoyed the music. Feeling a bit hot, I unbuttoned the top couple of buttons of my blouse. I guess I exposed a fair amount of cleavage.

A few moments later, an attractive, well-dressed guy walked into the bar and sat down on a stool. He ordered a drink and leaned against the bar to relax. I watched as he surveyed the bar, before his eyes focused-in on where I was sitting in a booth. He probably could not tell from that distance, but I blushed when I realized that he had caught me staring at him.

He picked up his drink from the bar, and walked toward me. "Hi," he said, as our eyes met again. "Care for some company?" he asked. When I didn't object, he introduced himself, and I did the same. He told me his name was Kurt. I was hesitant for a second, but then I figured what the hell. I was kind of bored anyway while waiting for Ed to return. I told him my name, and that I was waiting for my husband, and about Ed having forgotten his wallet. He offered to buy me a drink, and although I was once again hesitant, I accepted, because I was thirsty.

While he was in the process of sitting down, I noticed that his gaze dropped to my chest. I guess my slight lean forward onto the table gave him a nice view down my top, and at my cleavage. I had to smile to myself. I guessed that I was still sexually attractive.

Soon we were talking, and hit it off quite well. I reminded him again that I was waiting for my husband, but that did not seem to deter him. Kurt told me he was on a business trip, and had a room in the hotel. He said he had finished up for the night, and had decided to come down to the bar for a drink.

We started laughing and having a good time, talking about different things, when a good, up-beat song came on the jukebox. He asked me to dance. Well, because I was having such a good time, I agreed. We danced the next two songs, and then a slow song came on.

Without thinking I said, "This is one of my favorite songs. Would you care to continue?"

"I'd love to," he replied. I was having a good time, I just sort of naturally moved closer to him. He took my hand in his, and put his other hand on my back. Without thinking anything unusual about it, I put my arm around his shoulder, and we begin moving slowly to the music.

Getting into the mood of the music, our bodies started to press tighter and tighter together. Then I realized that he had moved his hand slowly down to my ass, and had let it rest there as we danced.

About that time Ed got back to the restaurant and took care of our bill. Remembering that I had told him I would be waiting in the bar, he headed to the doors leading into the bar. That's when (he told me later) he looked through the glass and saw me dancing.

Ed told me that my back was toward him, and he could see Kurt's hand on my ass. Ed said that at first he had gotten angry, but then he sort of mellowed out and decided to just watch from a distance, in the shadows.

Meanwhile, not knowing that Ed was there and watching, I felt Kurt's other hand move to my ass, then he grabbed it gently, and he then squeezed it. I don't know why, but I didn't stop him. His aggressive attentions were actually turning me on. Again I thought, 'what the heck,' and I lowered my own hands and sort of squeezed his ass.

As we talked the next day about everything that transpired that evening, Ed admitted that it was at that point that he began picturing me "getting fucked by another guy." He told me that he consciously decided to just stay in the shadows and see what developed.

Meanwhile, my pussy began to get noticeably wet as I considered my situation... in the arms of a handsome man who was caressing my body and playing with my butt. Not to mention the fact that I had followed suit, and was squeezing his tush.

When the song finished, I grinned at him, and he surprised me by planting a rather passionate kiss on my lips. As we walked back to the booth, Kurt gave my backside a little slap.

Just as we sat down, I noticed that Ed had returned. I wondered what he had seen.

As Ed walked up to the booth he asked, "Who's your friend, honey?" I guess I blushed as I said, "Oh hi hun, this is Kurt. Since I didn't have any money, he was kind enough to buy me a drink, and we decided to dance a couple of numbers."

Ed and Kurt politely introduced themselves to each other. Then Kurt immediately excused himself, and returned to a bar stool.

When Kurt left, Ed slid into the booth next to me, and I felt a need to explain what I felt Ed had probably seen. "Honey, look I can explain..." He quickly cut me off, and said, "Whoa, slow down, relax, you don't have to."

There was silence for a moment. I thought 'God, I hope he means it! My behavior out there was a bit out of character for me.' Then I said, "What do you mean?"

Again, a moment or two of silence before Ed said, "I saw the two of you out there. I saw how he caressed your ass, and how you reached for his. Then I watched as you pressed your body tightly up against his as you kissed each other at the end of the dance. He excites you doesn't he?" Before I could respond, he went on, "Would you like to fuck him?"

"What!" I gasped, "Are you serious."

"I am," he replied, with a smile on his face. As we sat side-by-side in the booth, looking into each other's eyes, Ed quietly continued, "I want to watch him fuck your brains out, and hear you scream as he comes inside you."

"Ed!" I replied with a gasp, "I never knew you had thoughts like that."

With a broadening smile on his face, my dear husband said, "I never really did, until just now. I mean, I have thought about it, but I didn't think it could ever happen."

Hearing that, my mouth just sort of hung open, unable to speak, as I waited to see what might happen next.

As the two of us smiled at each other, Ed looked over to Kurt, caught his eye, and gestured for him to come back to our booth. He did, and he sat down across from us. We all three introduced ourselves (more fully this time). Then Ed asked Kurt, "Do you live around here?"

Kurt replied, "No, actually I am just staying here in the hotel for the night."

To my surprise, my husband said, "Well I just talked it over with my wife... and I'm not used to this sort of thing... so I'm just going to come out and ask you.... How would you like to have sex with my wife?" Then after a brief pause he added, "The only condition is that I be able to watch."

I almost coughed into my drink as I considered what my husband had just said. I looked first at my husband, with questioning eyes, then toward Kurt as he began to speak.

"Well this is just a little bit of a surprise, as you can probably imagine," said Kurt. "I don't get asked that sort of thing every day. But I find your wife so incredibly attractive that I would have a hard time saying no. So, why not. Let's do it. We can use my room."

I finally gathered my wits and said, "Kurt, can you excuse us a moment? My husband and I need to talk."

"Sure," he replied, and left the booth for a few minutes.

As soon as he left I looked my husband in the eye and said, "Baby, this is crazy! We have never even talked about doing something like this. I know you have been reading magazines that had articles and pictures of this sort of thing, because I have seen them in your stuff... but... do you really want to let some other guy screw me?"

Ed looked into my eyes, gave me a gentle smile, and said, "Honey, from what I have been reading, I think you would enjoy it, and I don't think it would hurt our relationship... maybe even improve our sex life... if you occasionally got to experience a new cock, and a new lover's techniques.

We just sort of looked at each other, still smiling, but saying nothing for a few moments. Then I said, "You know, when I dressed up extra sexy tonight, it was NOT in anticipation of attracting another guy to have sex with me. I just sort of wanted to see if at age 39 I am considered attractive enough for other guys to... well, to hit on me!"

I went on, "Yes, those articles in your magazines did intrigue me, did cause me to wonder what it would be like to feel the nude body of another man, and they left me with a curiosity about having sex with another man. But, I have never even considered having an affair, and I think the only way I could ever consider a sexual relationship with another man is if you would be there with me."

"I will be there, hon," he said.

After another pause I added, "Are you absolutely, positively sure... sure... sure that you want us to do this?"

Ed put his arm around me, gave me a big kiss, and said, "Yes! I am sure... sure... sure! While I never brought it up, I have been thinking about a situation like this for a long time. I think it is time for you to experience another guy. And, I want to be there to watch!!!"

We hugged again, and got up. Ed waved Kurt over to us, and we met him by the door. Ed shook Kurt's hand in a gesture that seemed to say, "We're on!" I smiled at Kurt and blushed as he gave me a sisterly hug.

The three of us walked over to the elevator, and as I glanced down, I observed a noticeable bulge in Kurt's pants. Kurt walked behind me as we got into the elevator, and I knew he was staring at my legs under my short skirt. In the elevator, I stood between Kurt and my husband. Kurt whispered, "My dick is getting harder by the second."

I said, "Oh... It is... is it?

As the elevator moved up Ed said, "I can't wait to watch you put that hard dick of yours inside my loving wife." I just smiled and remained silent until the elevator reached Kurt's floor.

We got out and walked down the hall to Kurt's door. He let us in, and closed the door. Ed took a seat in a chair facing the bed from the corner of the room. Kurt peeled his shirt off as I watched, and then sat on the edge of the bed. He told me to turn around, to bend over and to take my shoes off.

Hesitantly, I did as he asked. I felt my skirt rode up high on my thighs. I knew that was revealing the tops of my nylons and a portion of my bare skin. I threw my shoes into a corner, and moved over to the edge of the bed right in front of our new friend. I wanted him to take the lead in whatever we did.

He grabbed my right leg at the knee, and placed my foot on the bed. Then he wrapped his hands around my calf, and in one long massaging stroke, he slide his hands up my leg past the top of my nylons... and up to the edge of my panties. I felt a mini-shutter course through me as this new pair of hands touched me that way. Then he slid his hand back and forth along the top of my thigh, and worked his hand under the edges of my panties. He touched my moist slit before pulling out.

By that point I had my eyes closed, and I had to catch my breath. I felt him sliding his hands back down my thigh, catching the top of my thigh-high as he went. He pulled it off of my leg.

Ed told me later that I tossed my head back as Kurt began to fondle my breasts with one hand while his other continued to caress my pussy. Slowly he removed my other nylon, and then he stood up and turned me to face Ed as he positioned himself behind me.

I opened my eyes and maintained eye contact with my husband as Kurt began slowly massaging my neck and shoulders. Then he lightly kissed my neck, as his hands moved down my arms. I felt his tongue licking my neck as he kissed me from my ears to my shoulders. I tilted my head to each side to allow Kurt more access. His fingers then moved to my waist. He unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Kurt's hands slid down over my ass and massaged it firmly. Almost as though I was on autopilot, my hands moved to Kurt's belt and started undoing the buckle. I got the clasp and zipper open and reached into his underwear. I grabbed on to his rock hard cock... and gave it a squeeze.

Then I felt his hands move up my sides and glide over my breasts, until they met at the buttons in the middle of my blouse. One by one he unbuttoned the buttons... opening my shirt so Ed could see my heaving chest. As Kurt slid my blouse from my arms and let it fall to the floor, I smiled at my husband, and then closed my eyes. Kurt's hands slid up the back of my thighs and over my ass. He moved them around my waist to my tummy, and caressed me gently before moving back up to cup my breasts.

My breathing got heavier as he massaged my thinly-covered breasts. I am sure my nipples were pushing out against my silk bra. He continued kissing around my neck with his lips and tongue. Then his hands found the front clasp on my bra, and he released my breasts. As Kurt slid the bra off my back, I turned my head toward him.

At that point he gently kissed around my mouth, and moved to my lips. Then I turned my entire body to face him. All I had on at that point was my rather brief silk panties. He kissed me again, letting his tongue slide slowly over my lips, between my teeth, and into my mouth. I guess I totally lost my self-control, forgot about my husband sitting a couple feet behind me, and started kissing Kurt passionately.

I bent over and with one pull I took Kurt's pants and underwear down to his ankles. As I stood back up, we kissed again. We stepped out of our clothes and I laid onto the bed, with Kurt laying completely on top of me.

I felt him spread my legs out around his. Then he and started caressing the sides of my ass. He slid one hand under my panties, and then moved it down to my pussy. I heard Ed move his chair to the foot of the bed to get a better look as Kurt began rubbing my pussy slowly in a circular motion. At that point all my inhibitions were gone, and I eagerly spread my legs wider for Kurt.

Ed told me later that I began moaning in pleasure as Kurt pulled my panties to the side with one hand and kept massaging me with his other hand. Ed told me he had a perfect view of Kurt's fingers as they made small circles on the lips of my pussy. Ed said I moved my ass to the motion of Kurt's hand, and that I began pushing my ass toward his hand in little thrusts.

I felt one of Kurt's fingers slide into my pussy as far as he could reach. The feel of his finger was wonderful as he slid it in and out, moving it around to touch all of my internal erogenous zones. I guess I began pushing back against his hand harder and harder.

Then Kurt lifted my legs up to remove my panties. By that point I was totally cooperative, bringing my knees to my chest as he moved his head to my very soaked pussy. The feel of his tongue diving right into the center of my pussy left my body tingling! His tongue started moving in and out of my hole very quickly.

With one hand he reached up to my breasts, and he massaged them. With his other hand he reached around my leg and spread my pussy lips apart. He started to play with my clit as his tongue continued to penetrate my pussy. My body began to shake, and my moans turned to a yell.

I heard myself saying, "Yeess! Yeess!" as he brought me to my first orgasm.

My body tensed, then released, as my pussy released a small warm burst of cum over Kurt's tongue.

Feeling a bit slut-like, I whispered, "Fuck me now, damn it!" Hearing my wish, he moved up onto me, and his rock-hard dick easily slid into me. I felt his lips clamp around the nipple on my breast as he began thrusting his dick into me. From the end of the bed I heard Ed's voice mumble, "Yes, that's what I wanted to see."

I was so overwhelmed with pleasure-filled sensations! I just totally abandoned myself to them. I let out a loud moan of pleasure as Kurt pounded me down into the bed. I felt tingles of pleasure course through my body as he kept up his pounding for several minutes.

Then he lifted my ankles to my shoulders and drove his cock deeply into me. Ed later told me that as he watched from the foot of the bed, he could see the length of Kurt's shaft slide in and out of my pussy. After a few minutes of fucking me like that, I screamed out loudly as I reached a second orgasm.

He rolled off me, and turned me over. With me flat on my tummy, he lay on top of me and penetrated my cunt once again. I know I was moaning softly as Kurt's dick slowly rubbed against my G-spot. It felt so good! Then he tugged at me to come up onto my hands and knees, and I eagerly cooperated. With me in that 'doggy' position, Kurt slid his cock back into me again.

12