Wife Helped in Being Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kurt was buried in me that way, I felt his hands glide lightly from my neck down to my ass. Then he worked his way back up to my neck, massaging me as he went. During his caressing and massaging, he held his cock still, buried deep inside me. Then he grabbed my hips and started pounding his cock in and out of me as fast as he could.

Ed tells me I started screaming "Oh my god!"... over and over... as Kurt's dick drove deeply into my cunt. I came again and again as his dick kept hitting my G spot. It was driving me crazy.

All this time Ed was watching from the side as Kurt continue to fuck me. After a few minutes, Kurt rolled me back onto my back. My legs were still spread wide, eager for Kurt to continue fucking me. He grinned at me and got atop me again. He kissed me passionately as he buried his still hard cock inside me. I broke our embrace and started talking to him.

"Oh ya. Fuck me harder. Ya baby that's it. Since my husband wants to watch, let him see how good you can fuck me." I could not believe how I was talking. I was amazed that Kurt was still hard. He grabbed hold of my shoulders from under my arms, and started pulling me down onto his cock as he again thrust into me. This time, after several hard thrusts, I felt Kurt's cock start to swell. I got so excited at the thought of him about to cum inside me.

I whispered, "Oh Yeess, I want you to cum inside me! Please, I want to feel it!" I guess my talk excited him so much that he couldn't hold out any longer. He sped up his rhythm as he neared his orgasm. Finally, I felt his hot load shoot off inside me. Ed told me later that my eyes rolled back in my head, and that I yelled "Oooohh My God, Yeeeessss!!!"

Kurt's cum filled every inch of my pussy as his thrusts slowed down. Finally he collapsed on top of me. Our breathing was so deep that Ed said it looked like we had just run a marathon. Kurt put his mouth on mine, and gave me one last long, deep kiss before rolling off to my side.

I felt Ed's hand touch my leg. He was looking at my pussy, watching Kurt's creamy white load begin to ooze out of my body. As Ed used a finger to run a trail of goo up from my pussy and across my tummy, I looked up at Kurt and told him, "My, my, look at how messy you've made me.

Kurt went into the bathroom to clean up. Ed, who had already removed all his clothes, crawled up onto the bed next to me. "Hon... that was fantastic... seeing you get so well fucked... seeing Kurt give you so much pleasure," Ed whispered into my ear. As he did so, he resumed his fingering of my cum-filled pussy.

"I can't believe I did that," I whispered back to him, "but it sure did feel good!" My husband wrapped his arms around me, hugged me tightly, and gave me a passionate kiss.

When Kurt came back into the room, he had a wet wash cloth in his hand, carefully washing his crotch and dick. "Please," I said, "let me clean that off for you." Kurt walked over and stood next to the bed.

As Ed cuddled against my back side, I used the warm cloth to gently wash Kurt's privates. Then, on a whim, I leaned forward and kissed the cock that had given me such pleasure. I felt Ed raise up on an elbow behind me to watch. Before long I told Kurt to get on the bed and sit up against the headboard, that I wanted to closely inspect his wonderful dick. He did so, and I got onto my hands and knees between his legs.

Feeling no remaining inhibitions, I lowered my head and let my lips surround Kurt's dick. His dick was still a little limp from his last performance, but it started to swell again as I sucked on it. Ed told me later that at that point Kurt motioned for him to take advantage of my ass-in-the-air position.

My hubby crawled down the bed, got on his knees at the end behind me, and slid his hard dick into my still hot, still cum-filled pussy. There was almost no resistance to his entry as Kurt had left me extremely well lubricated. I guess Ed had gotten extra hard as he watched the back of my head bob up and down as I sucked on Kurt's cock. I considered my position, with my husband's cock in my pussy, and our new friend's cock in my mouth... as I heard Ed say, "Oh, Hon! Your pussy feels so hot and velvety!"

As Ed gently stroked in and out of my pussy, I brought Kurt's dick back to its full hardness. I felt Kurt's cock start to swell again, and knew he was going to cum. I grabbed the base of Kurt's cock firmly, and started jacking him off as I continued to suck.

Ed began to fuck me in earnest. It felt good knowing that my husband was enjoying my body while watching me give pleasure to Kurt. I felt Ed's pumping get spasmodic, and I knew he was about to give me another load of cum. Then Kurt's orgasm started, and he shot a load of cum right into my mouth. I pumped every last drop out of him just as Ed unloaded into my pussy.

Kurt went to take a shower. Ed and I cuddled and rested on the bed, waiting for our turn in the shower. When Kurt came back into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist, Ed and I headed for the shower. When we emerged, Kurt was dressed. I managed to salvage a decent look for my hair and make-up, and we dressed quickly too.

The three of us went back down to the bar together. We ordered drinks, and talked quietly about what we had just done. I danced a few numbers with each of them, this time letting each of them intimately caress my body as we danced.

Kurt told us that during his travels he had bedded several married women, some with their husband's explicit permission. However, he admitted that this had been the first time a husband had been present and participated in the fun. He looked into my eyes and said that the next time he was in town he hoped Ed and he could share in giving me pleasure right from the start.

Ed laughed and said he would like that. We gave Kurt our phone number, and I gave him another kiss and hug before Ed and I went home.

That was six months ago. Ed and I have repeatedly talked about our encounter with Kurt during our love-making. It has resulted in some REALLY hot sex between us. Kurt has been back in town once since that first time. We had a super evening with him, in his hotel room.

Ed and I have started talking about finding another guy with whom we can set up more regular threesomes. While Ed and I have come a long way in our sex life in just a few short months... we both love what we have done. Now I enjoy dressing sexy when we go out, just to see who may find me sexually attractive. Some other guys have come on to me, but so far Ed and I have not felt comfortable enough with any of them to invite intimacy with them. However, even those nights leave Ed and I extra horny, and result in great sex between us when we get home.

Evie

12