Wife Helps Me Become Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I booked a nice hotel suite to meet up that weekend and couldn't wait for the main event. We decided to meet on a Saturday so we wouldn't have to rush from work. That Friday we had dinner and talked about the night to come. Monica was fantasizing about getting a sensual massage from two naked men, and I was getting excited about getting fucked by a man for the first time.

At times it felt surreal to openly talk about my private fantasy of getting it on with a man with my wife. At dinner she asked "So I know you want him to fuck you, but what else are you looking for? Are you going to suck his cock?" She asked. "I think I'd like to." I said, trying to keep it chill as my cock got rock hard under the table.

When we stood up to leave she took a moment when it didn't seem like anyone was looking to brush my cock with the back of her hand. She could clearly feel my raging hard-on that I was trying not to be obvious about. "You really are looking forward to fucking your first man aren't you?" I gave her a quizzical look of "Is that ok?"

Without me saying a word she leaned in "It's ok, I want this for you. I'm getting wet thinking about him sliding his dick in your ass." I was speechless. I liked all of this new dirty talk. The whole experience was starting to reveal a part of both us that I don't think either one of us knew was really there just a few months ago.

On the day of our rendezvous I was pretty much walking around with an election the entire day. I kept thinking about all three of us being naked and rubbing Monica down while I got to touch a man and rub his cock. By the time evening came I was lusting pretty hard, especially with my wife grabbing my cock every chance she got.

We got checked in and I setup the little bar in the suite I booked. I poured a glass of wine for Monica and made myself a cocktail. It was almost time for Craig to arrive and with a kiss Monica started to close the door to the bedroom. I was a little surprised and she let me know she wanted to surprise us. I grabbed her butt before she could disappeared and then let her go. It only took about a minute before I got a text from Craig saying he was in the lobby. I asked Monica if she wanted me to have him chill and she just chuckled through the door. "No, why don't you make him a drink and you two can get to know each other while I finish getting ready."

I was excited and nervous as I heard the knock on our door. I opened the door and asked Craig in as I gave him the total look over. He was a little older than the photos, but I didn't mind at all. He wore I tight white polo and tan slacks. He was a few inches taller than me with bright blue eyes and a nice build. He had a little more weight in the middle, but it was all good. I was very excited to see what he looked like without those slacks.

I made him a drink and we sat on the loveseat as we waited to finally get the party started. I was leaning towards him with my leg crossed, it put us very close together and I hoped gave Craig a nice view of my dick that was trying to burst through my pants.

We made small talk as he reached over to rub my thigh. I thought my cock might break out on its own as his rubbing started to move closer and closer to my crotch. I put my arm behind him and scooted closer. If Monica didn't come out soon I was seriously considering taking off his clothes without her. As luck would have it, just as he rubbed the head of my dick the door to the bedroom opened.

Monica gave us an approving smile as she saw how close we were. I looked her over and I understood why she wanted to make her own entrance. She wore thigh high boots that stopped about six inches below a tight black skirt that was almost see through as she walked in, her shirt was a completely sheer number that hugged her waist and allowed us a view of a semi-transparent bra that clearly showed her very erect nipples.

I think she was looking forward to this as much as I was. Craig stood up to greet her and she walked over, wrapped her arms around him and gave him a full body hug while very clearly pushing her body against his crotch. He didn't miss a beat and reached down to slide her skirt up and run his hands up the crack of her thong covered ass. This whole night was starting off better than I could have ever imagined.

Monica let out a brief sigh as she pushed Craig to sit back down. "Why don't you sit while I refresh my drink and we talk about the evening." As Monica walked to the bar she took her time sliding her skirt down and we just watched that ass sway across the room. Craig sat down and immediately put his hand on my thigh and ran it right up to my crotch, and if it was possible, I was even harder than before.

He kept slowly running his hand up and down my cock as Monica came back over. She sat and didn't bother to cross her legs, which gave us a very nice view up her legs and a nice little peak at her sheer black panties. The view was very enticing.

We moved through the small talk pretty quickly as Craig politely asked what we were up for. Monica was game for being touched anywhere, but let Craig know she only wanted to have sex with me. I think he was a little disappointed. He did seem to perk up and get pretty excited when I let him know I had no limits aside from not really wanting to kiss him. He gave my dick a squeeze and said that would be just fine, and to confirm asked "So would you like me to fuck you?" It was very direct and really turned me on. "Yes" I told him "I'm looking forward to having your cock inside me" I thought this was finally a good moment to reach over and rub his dick. I was happy to feel that he was as hard as I was. It was fun to feel a mans cock for the first time too.

I suggested Monica give us a little strip tease to get us started. With a devilish look she said "Sure, but I want both of you naked while you watch. I want to see those hard cocks. And don't worry about being sexy about it, just strip" That was all we needed and we were stripped down in about 30 seconds.

As Monica started her show, Craig reached over again to gently fondle my cock. It was a weird, but very pleasant sensation having his large hands run up and down my shaft and cup my balls. I had pre-cum wetting my cock head as he swirled his thumb around it. Monica swayed as she peeled off her shirt and bra to show us those perfectly erect nipples.

After a quick pinch of both she turned around and as she bent over she slid her skirt and her thong down and over her boots. Her pussy looked like it was dripping. Before she turned around she took the two steps back to sway her ass right in front if us. Craig took my lead and we each slid our hands up her inner thighs and when we reached the gap in her thighs is was slick with her juices. It felt like she had an internal heater on she was so warm.

I decided it was time to move this along and unzipped her boots and she quickly stepped out of them. With Craig on the other side we were all finally completely naked. She gave us a nervous giggle and sauntered into the bedroom, where she crawled up and laid face down. Her legs were spread and her bald pussy was glistening with moisture. As we got up I ran my hand up the crack of Craigs ass. It was firm and I enjoyed exploring the shape of a man's nude body for the first time.

As we walked into the bedroom, I reluctantly let go of Craig's ass so I could climb on the bed with Monica in between us. I grabbed the massage oil off the night stand and began to drizzle it over her back and down the crack of her ass. She flexed her back and lifted her hips and I was so proud of my horny wife.

As I set the oil aside I started gliding my hands up and down her leg as Craig started to work on her shoulders. He reached across her body so his cock would graze her back and arm, I saw Monica gently move her hand so his dick would cross her palm. Every time it did she would gently curl her fingers around his shaft and let it slide through her fingers. I just thought to myself "This is so hot" as my own dick started leaking more pre-cum.

I continued to watch Craig's cock slide around as I worked my wife's legs and butt. Craig moved his way down and our hands started to cross in the middle of her lower back. I took the opportunity to guide his hands over her butt and for a few minutes we worked each side while alternately letting our fingers drift up her crack and graze her rosebud. The more we worked, the more my wife would lift up her but to meet us and open up her ass to more of our massaging.

I could tell she was really getting into it and we were touching everything but the center of her pussy. I took Craigs hands again and guided his finger to graze her outer lips. He got the hint and started working on her upper legs so he could gently brush her pussy from time to time. I was excited and nervous as I worked my way down her legs, then I reached out to cup Craig's balls and run my hand up his cock. He was rock hard as I started to wrap my hand around his shaft and felt a seven inch dick naked for the first time. It felt the same as mine, but different and the whole experience was feeling incredibly erotic. I was worried that I would start to feel differently with a naked man in front of me. All I felt was more and more turned on all the time.

We hadn't talked to him about blowjobs, but I had been fantasizing about it. Monica didn't seem turned off by it, but for some reason I was nervous about how she would react if she actually saw me do it, but she was face down, and I had a cock right there. I decided to take advantage of the opportunity. While Craig started spending more time on Monica's outer pussy lips I leaned forward and reached out my tongue and licked and then kissed the head of his dick.

I soon had my mouth wrapped around his cock as I slid it into my mouth. The whole time I was using my hand to guid him to my eager lips. It took a little practice, but I finally found a nice rhythm where my hand worked his shaft and my mouth slid over his mushroom head and halfway down his member. I was just beginning to realize there wasn't mush taste and that is when he started sleeping pre-cum.

As I tasted that sweet saltiness I quickened my pace and had to really focus on making sure my teeth didn't get in the way. This felt like a very gay moment, and I was loving it. While I was thoroughly enjoying giving my first blowjob I wanted to make sure my wife got as much pleasure as we could give her. I thought that was my best chance to ensure this wasn't the only time I had a threesome and got to put a cock in my mouth.

I reluctantly let his cock go and teamed up to work on my wife again. As I pulled back I looked into Craig's eyes. I'm sure that if I hadn't told him not to kiss me, he would have at that moment, and I would have willingly accepted it. That moment quickly passed and renewed my focus on the gorgeous woman spread out between us.

I slid my hands up Monica's leg and finally, fully rubbed over her dripping pussy. She moaned and lifted her butt to give us both easy access. It was so slutty and so hot. I once again guided our guest's hands to the main event. As our fingers were entwined we began to give my wife her firs four hand vagina massage. From the cum dripping out of her and the moans escaping her lips I could tell she was also incredibly turned on. As Craig moved down to slip his fingers under her mound and gently work her clit I turned my two fingers down and slowly slid them in that sopping wet entrance.

I know some women don't like finger penetration, but my wife absolutely loved it, and I didn't know how much longer she could take having our hands working her over like this. I was just starting to have real fun though, and I didn't want her to go over the edge yet. As Craig was getting more and more into his clit massage I let my hands slip back and I pulled his hands with me. I heard a gasp of regret coming from my wife. She was close and ready to be on her way over the edge.

I leaned down and ran my tongue from the cleft of her butt and thigh down her outer lip and then back to the total center of her Y. As my tongue dipped into her I could taste all that sweet cum as I listed to her moan. I pulled my tongue out and ran it up and over her rosebud, which elicited another little sigh. As I licked my tongue up the middle of her back I was very glad the coconut oil didn't have much flavor. It made it much more fun to lick her lithe little body.

I was momentarily surprised as I felt a hand run down my stomach and grab my own pulsing member. It felt amazing as Craig masturbated me. I worked my way up to my wife's ear and whispered "I think it's time to turn over now." I didn't realize how ready for that suggestion she was and she flipped in time to see Craig's hand still working my Cock. She gave me a devilish little grin. I smiled back and leaned down to kiss her.

I licked and kissed my way down to her breasts as I lightly bit her nipple. Another moan escaped her lips as Craig grabbed some oil and worked it into her thighs hips and stomach. He was working in circular motions over her freshly waxed mound. I wanted to get my hands in the action and I slid down and worked her hips from the top.

Since everything was going so well, I did take a moment to work my way a little lower and suck cock for the second time. I did indeed like giving head, and now I was hoping my wife could see me do it. I loved circling the head of his dick with my tongue and tasting his pre-cum. It felt like a reward for my work.

As I heard my wife moan I looked up and saw her lifted head watch me as I pulled away. It was now very clear that my wife knew I was a willing and eager cocksucker. As I pulled away she laid her head back down and continued to lightly gyrate her hips. I also noticed that she was caressing Craigs leg and when he would get closer to her clit she would grab his leg and squeeze. It was a not-so-subtle hint that she wanted her pussy attended to. That seemed like a good idea.

As Craig moved to her clit I moved my hand up and curved my fingers to slide into her dripping wet slit. I took my other hand and used it to slide over her stomach, cup her tits and then squeeze her nipple. After I finished a pattern I would circle again. All the time I kept my fingers pressing up against her g-spot. Monica was getting more and more vocal.

I only paused to position myself kneeling over her leg. This helped me brush her leg with my balls and my stiff cock. I grabbed Craigs cock and moved him into position on her other leg. Monica dutifully spread her legs further and acted the perfect role of willing and eager slut. As we brushed our shafts against her leg and worked her pussy, she started to take shallow breaths and moan even louder.

My wife was usually pretty quiet until she orgasmed, so all this gyrating and with the vocals was a fun treat for me. As I slid my fingers in and out she start Really grinding. It was all she could take and I took another fingers and roughly slid all three deep inside her. That was the final act that put her over the edge and she started to cum.

It was the first time I had seen my wife squirt and she moaned so loudly I was sure our hotel neighbors would know we were in the midst of some wild sex. Monica continued to shake and grabbed both of our legs as she convulsed through her climax. I finally just held my hand tight against her pussy and grabbed Craig's hand so he would do the same. "Oh my god!" Was all she could say over and over.

As Monica stilled her body we laid down beside her and gently ran our hands over her body. We would also take the chance to reach over and grab each other's cock from time to time. It was a nice intermission. After about 5 minutes my wife turned her head towards me "I think it's your turn now." She said. Craig was reaching over and playing with my dick again and I was very ready to experience him.

Monica got up and grabbed the lube and a condom. She opened the condom but put it on the bed next to her. With me on my back Craig knelt in between my legs as I opened them for him and draped my legs over his. It felt good to feel my legs starting to wrap around him.

Monica grabbed his cock and pulled him forward. With a smile she started rubbing our dicks together. It felt amazing to feel our shafts sliding against each other as my wife played with her toys. I was already starting to feel my climax building so I was happy when Craig started to lean forward so his dick would slide closer to my ass.

I think he was pretty exited to finally fuck someone. Monica grabbed the condom and slid it on. I wasn't expecting her to be so helpful, but I was enjoying how much she was directing my first gay sex.

Once Craig was covered, they both started to spread lube over his cock and he took a generous helping and starting working it into my ass. I was a little surprised when he slid a lubed finger inside me, but I wasn't protesting. I had been pegged enough that I knew I needed to lay back and relax. He lined up the head of his dick to my asshole and Monica slowly stroked my cock and massaged my balls.

This whole thing felt incredible and it got even better as he pushed forward and I could feel him slip in. He went slow and I'd been practicing and I didn't have any pain as my ass stretched to accommodate his fat head. It slid passed my outer and then inner ring. Now it was my turn to moan in pleasure. After a brief pause to make sure I was used to having a real cock inside me, Craig repositioned a little, put his hands on the bed next to my hips and slowly pushed in until his entire shaft was deep inside me and his balls were resting against my ass.

As he started to move and fuck me slowly, Monica asked him how I felt. "He feels good. He's really good at clenching and he is squeezing me tight." She looked up and asked me how it felt to finally get fucked. "Really really good" I replied. I kept moaning in pleasure and said "I'm surprised at how nice and natural it feels." She smiled and purred "I like watching you get pleasured." As I kept getting fucked and could feel that shaft sliding in and out I felt so naughty and so good.

I looked up at this man that had his dick buried inside me and couldn't believe this was happening. I was really have sex with a man with my wife watching me. It was amazing. As Monica continued to stroke me I could feel my orgasm was building, but I was so stimulated I wasn't cumming even though I I was so close.

Craig repositioned and slid out of me. As he grabbed his cock to push back in that was the break I needed. On his second thrust in his balls hit my ass and his shaft was so deep. I groaned loudly and as Monica side her hand down my shaft, my cock I erupted. Cum flew out of me so hard and so fast it blasted over my head hit my face and I shot cum in my own mouth, which I'm sure Monica was aiming for.

It was so erotic I just kept cumming and shooting ropes of cum over my chest and stomach. Craig drove deep into me and held there. Even after I stoped spewing my load my ass kept contracting around his shaft. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

As I started to quiet down Monica leaned down to kiss my cum covered lips. This was the second time we had a cum kiss. Like most men I usually don't want anything to do with my semen after I blow, but on this day I was still very hard and I enjoyed the salty sweet taste of cum in my mouth. Monica looked me in the eye and said "Now I know you like having a guy fuck you deep." I looked at her and just said "I think I do. That was hot."

Craig pulled out and took the condom off as we all flopped on the bed. I reached over and wrapped my hand around his dick. He was still hard so I asked him if he had cum "Not yet, I was close, and I like your ass, but no cum for me" As I stroked him I hoped we could get him there, but I needed to rest for a bit. Now it was my turn to lay in the middle of my naked companions and recover.