Wife Helps Me Become Bi

Story Info
My first sex with a guy, and how my wife made it happen.
9.6k words
4.77
74.3k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had considered myself straight for most of my life. I had rarely even given a second glance at a guy, let alone thought about having sex with one. The idea of sex with men used to be a complete turn off, but sometime in my mid-thirties that started to change. This is the story of how I first had sex with a man and my wife (at the time) and how I learned I like cocks.

Even though I hadn't been attracted to guys I did always like to play with my ass. Even before I started masturbating I was putting things in my butt. First it started with a finger, and I would get rock hard, then I progressed to a small souvenir baseball bat. I would coat it in Vaseline line it up to my asshole and then slowly slide it in. That moment when the large part of the bat would clear my outer ring was electric. I would feel my ass grip it and pull it in.

I also have a lean frame, a fairly large cock and a long upper body. Occasionally when I was super horny I would look at my cock and wonder if I could get it into my mouth. I finally put a pillow under my head, wrapped myself up and worked to lower my cock into my mouth. At first I could only lick the tip, but I loved tasting my pre-cum. As I worked on it I could get the head of my cock to slide in, and then the first inch and then I was sliding a good 2-3 inches into my mouth. That was the moment when I started getting enough dick in my mouth that the friction felt just right.

With a little bit of hand play I could get myself to cum. Those are the moments when I loved to taste my cum as it erupted from my cock. I would even swallow a little. Even though I liked the taste and feeling of my own cock in my mouth, the thought of another man's dick did nothing for me.

The way I felt about men, and cocks, started to change in my thirties. I would watch a lot of threesomes, both mff and mfm. I started getting more and more turned on watching double penetration. I'd always liked giving anal and the thought of a woman enjoying two cokes with a guy on the either side became a huge turn on. Every once in a while in my threesome watching the woman would take both dicks in her mouth at the same time. Those scenes started to put me over the edge, and if I timed it right, I would cum all over myself as they came all over each other. This bisexual thing was starting to become a pretty big turn on.

At the same time my marriage, to my wife Monica, was getting a little stale, so we were working pretty hard to spice things up in the bedroom. Along with being able to slide into my wife's ass on occasion, I started breaking out the toys to use on her.

My wife was petite, about five feet tall and super fit with small perky tits and a sexy toned ass, and I enjoyed all the butt action I'd been giving her. Late in to a pretty good session, she had cum multiple times and I had unloaded in her butt. We were just lounging and recovering so I reached over to grab a vibrator to see if I could get her going again. Sure enough, as a teased her clit with the vibrator the familiar moans started to come. Within a few minutes she was grabbing the sheets and convulsing in a full body orgasm.

I guess all that anal play had really turned her on. It was turning me on too and I was rock hard watching her cum. After she finished her climax, I laid the vibrator down and started slowly stroking myself. She reached over and started running her fingers over my balls and all the way down to the edge of my ass. It felt amazing.

It got even better when she grabbed the vibrator turned it on, and trailed the tip from the head of my cock all the way down over my balls and then rubbed the length of it over my ass. I was getting seriously turned on, but I had just cum, so we kept at this game for a while. I poured out some more lube and then I would slowly stroke my cock, teasing myself and then she would follow that by running the vibrator back down my dick and to my ass.

At this point I was laying on my side with my legs spread. Whenever the vibrator hit my butt I would moan and shake a little. She finally just started rubbing it over my ass. I kept on squirming to try and get the tip of the vibrator to slide in, but I just couldn't get the angle right, or she didn't get the idea that I actually wanted it inside me. I finally took matters into my own hands.

As she ran the tip close to my ass the next time, I reached around behind me with my other hand and guided the vibrator to my waiting hole. With all the lube dripping down it started to slide in and I let out a deep moan. The feel of the vibration pushing in past my inner ring felt incredible. She gave me a bit of a funny look, but thankfully kept the dildo inside me and started to slowly ass fuck me with it.

Even though I just came I could feel myself getting close again, and then she pushed it in deeper and started to rotate it around. The feeling of my entire ass vibrating was too much and I shot huge spurts of cum that landed over her arms and tummy. I was spent. A

s she let the vibrator slowly slide out of my ass she gave me a little smirk and said "Wow, I think you really enjoyed me fucking your ass like that. I guess I'm not the only one that likes a little butt sex." I gave her a little smirk back and shrugged, and she followed up with "The only problem is I think my forearm is going to be sore from guiding this vibratory up your ass like that." I just smiled and grabbed a towel to start cleaning up the lube and cum that was everywhere, but I had an idea in mind.

A few days later I got home from work and Monica let me know a package arrived. I grabbed it off the counter, but didn't open it. "So what's in that?" She asked "Oh, it's a surprise." I said with a look that meant it was a naughty surprise. "Ahhh, A surprise for you, or for me?" She asked as I started to get hard. She grabbed my crotch and things were starting to get exciting. "A little of both I think. And tomorrow is Friday night, kinky night!" I said with a wink. "So you'll see then"

I reached down to gently rub my knuckles over her clit through her yoga pants. When I turned my hand to cup her and stroke her pussy she was pretty warm. "Tomorrow" I said and walked off with my package. "Jerk!" She hollered after me.

Kinky night always had to start with dinner out first. So I had a drink and thought about my surprise. I had a hard-on throughout dinner and tried to pay attention to what my wife was telling me about her day. Finally, after her second glass of wine she asked me if I was ready to go. "Yep! Let's get out of here!"

When we got home we both headed to the bedroom. As I pealed off Monica's clothes, I took my time kissing down her neck and giving special attention to each of her boobs. She always liked it when I would pay attention to both so the left side wouldn't feel left out. I pushed her on to the bed and her breathing got deeper as I kissed my way down her stomach and over her thighs. I was taking plenty of time before diving in to really taste her and she was starting to squirm.

As I ran my tongue up the insides of her thighs she started to arch her back. I then slid my tongue up her lips. She was dripping wet as her pussy started to flower. She was really really turned on. She was usually excited by this point, but tonight she was positively dripping. I didn't quite know why, maybe she was anticipating the surprise. All I knew is a horny Monica was good for me.

As I started to lick my way up her pussy and nibble on her clit, I followed with my fingers and slowly slid two into her dripping wet pussy. As I curled my fingers to reach her G-spot she started to moan. As her moans got deeper I got more excited and licked her clit faster. She was soon arching her back and her pussy started clamping down on my fingers as she moaned that she was cumming. I kept licking her pussy until she pushed me away as it became ultra sensitive. I moved my tongue back to her thighs and kept slowly inserting my fingers in and out of her. She let out another moan of contentment. That's when I let my index finer slide out of her pussy and ran it on to her ass.

Her ass was already slick from all the pussy juice running down and my finger slid in easily. Another moan from Monica let me know she was really into this tonight. I was going to go right back to her clit, but I decided this might be time to start getting her butt ready for the next event. I reach over and poured a generous helping of lube on to my hand. She gave me a quick look as I lubed up. If I was going to get any resistance this was usually when it would come. She just smiled and laid back. This was going to be a good night.

I brought my lubed hand back to her butt and slowly slid two fingers back into her ass. My plan was to take my time and get her really worked up, but as soon as I brought my tongue back to her clit she started grinding into me and after a couple of licks she let out another moan of delight and now her ass started spasming around my fingers. I couldn't believe she came so quickly. As her clit became sensitive again I slowed down my rhythm on her ass, but she didn't reach down to pull my fingers out. She just rocked a little and sighed with horny happiness.

With that sigh I thought it was time "Why don't you roll over" I said. "Hmmmm, ok." She almost whispered. As she was rolling over a grabbed even more lube and coated my cock. I was rock hard by now and was really hoping I woudn't cum too quickly. I had a lot more plans in store. It was going to be tough to last as I looked at that cute little perky ass staring up at me. It was so inviting I had to start rubbing my cock against it. I slid up and laid my dick into the crack of her ass. I gave her a good grinding with my cock and as I slid it up and down I would occasionally get "stuck" on her puckered rose bud.

I finally couldn't take it any more and when the head of my dick was against her asshole I reached down with my hand and pushed my dick down with my thumb as I slowly pushed forward with my hips. When my cock head cleared her outer ring I paused so she could get used to it. "How ya doing?" I asked gently. "Really good. Your cock feels amazing tonight, especially in my ass." That was music to my ears as I slowly slid my cock forward and her ass started to open up and welcome me in. I soon had my seven inches of very fat cock buried in her butt. Monica would usually just lay there and let me enjoy myself, but tonight she started pushing back into me and moaning even louder.

I kept pausing every few thrusts to keep myself from cumming and that just seemed to turn her on more and she would grind back into me. Her breathing started to change and I checked in again. "How is this feeling?" I asked, all I heard back was "Feels amaaaazing!" That was the first time I heard that during anal so I kept my pace going, with those little pauses. She finally pushed back and said "Just keep going!" As I pushed in she started to to shake and squirm, then she would stop for a few seconds and then start shaking again. After a couple of minutes of this she moaned out "Oh my god!" And continued to shake. I was doing all I could to keep my cum inside me, but this was fucking hot as hell. After well over five minutes of this she reached her hand back and pushed back on my hips. "Are you ok?" I asked again. "I need a break."

As I pulled out, Monica rolled over, and I scooted up beside her to give her a kiss and check in. "You all good" She looked at me and whispered "I think I just had the longest orgasm of my entire life. It was so different, but it was like you were hitting my g-spot from the other side. The orgasm was different, but lasted forever!" She closed her eyes and after a couple of minutes she looked at me "You haven't even cum yet, and you love to cum in my ass" that made my cock even harder as I pushed it against her hip. "I do really enjoy cumming in that cute ass of yours." She chuckled "You always say the sweetest things, but there must be a reason you're holding back. I thought you might have a surprise for me, so after I take a break to rinse off you'll have to tell me what's next." She winked, stood up, and I watched that sexy ass saunter to the bathroom."

When she came out she was all fresh and clean. She hopped on the bed and curled up beside me and started stroking my very erect cock. "Wow, you're hot and hard aren't ya?" She said with a smirk. As she slid her fingers down my balls and started to stroke a finger over my asshole "You already fucked MY ass, and I havent' seen a single toy to yet, so what kinky game is next?" I reached over beside the bed "Well, I got a little contraption for you to try on" And then I pulled out the strap on "Ohhhh," she cooed "And what is this, handcuffs" And then she saw the lifelike dildo sticking out and her eyes got kinda big and I got nervous.

"Is this ok?" I asked "Uhm yeah, sure, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with that." I gave her a look "Well, to start you're supposed to put it on." And I handed it over. She jumped up and grabbed it and slid on the thong. "So why did you get the dildo that looks like a real cock?" She asked as she was shimming in to the thong harness. "Uhm, It was just the one that came with the harness." so that was a white lie. I could have gotten a variety, but I wanted to see what it felt like. After she got it on she climbed back on the bed.

"Ok, how do you want this cock?" I was on my back with my legs spread, so I thought this was pretty obvious, but I wean along "If you come up here I think you can slide it in from the font" She looked at me with a smirk "ok, I'll fuck you from the front to start" This blunt dirty talk was something new, and I liked that too.

I was getting really excited as she rubbed the tip of the dildo against my ass. I also decided to grab some more lube which I poured all over the fake cock and tubbed against my whole. Even that felt super kinky as I was bluntly getting my butt ready in front of something. It all felt pretty gay, and it was turning me on even more.

With a little grin Monica reach down and pushed down on the tip of her cock so the head slid through my outer wall. I felt my butt stretch around the head, and it felt amazing. Then the head slipped through. I put my hands on Monica's legs so she would pause and let me get used to having this cock in my ass. After a brief pause I leased the pressure on her legs and then started to stroke my very very hard dick.

Monica watched me stroke myself and started to ease the dildo further into me. She soon had her fake cock balls deep in my ass. It felt so nice, especially as she started to thrust in and out, my prostate was sending shivers through my body and I started to have these little shaking moments. It wasn't quite an orgasm, but it felt awesome. I stopped playing with my cock, closed my eyes and just let her fuck me like that. "Are you enjoying me fucking you honey?" She asked "hmmmm, yes, very much." Was my reply as she reached down and took over stroking me. I usually have a lot of precum, but what was happening now was another level as it seeped out of me and formed gooey tendrils that trailed down my dick and stomach.

With another devilish look Monica purred "Now that you're enjoying yourself, I want you to roll over" I was pretty comfortable "What?" I asked "But this feels really good" I complained. She didn't seem to care "Roll over now honey, I'm going to fuck you from behind."

When I rolled over she started sliding her cock up and down my crack. It felt really nice, but I wanted it back inside me. I lifted my hips and worked to position her head to line up with my ready and willing asshole. She finally stopped teasing me and reached down and I felt that head push against me and then start to fill me up as she slid it in to my slippery opening. I couldn't help but grown an "Hmmmmm" as she started thrusting in and out. "See, I knew you would like it from back."

Then she leaned over me as she drove deeper "Now you can imagine this is a real man's cock sliding into your butt" I was a little startled "I know that's why you got this realistic cock, package or not. You want to feel what it's like to have a guy fuck your ass." I just muttered a "uhm, I don't know if that's what I was after." I clearly had given myself away as Monica let out a soft laugh "Sure, you didn't. Now just enjoy me fucking you and think about the man you want to slide a dick inside you."

I think we were both getting into this. After a few minutes of doing exactly as she said and fantasizing about a muscled hunk screwing me from behind I pushed back with my ass in the air and she fucked me harder. I felt like I was so close to coming, but just wouldn't go over the top. It was a very intense edging session. I finally asked her to flip me back over.

As she pulled out I flipped over, grabbed her dick, positioned it and then lifted up to get it back inside me. I went to grab my dick and finally release, but she batted my hand away. She actually stopped moving for a minute and gave me a bit of a funny look and in her sultry slutty voice purred "You know, we could do this for real if you want." I was trying to process what she meant at the same time I was subtlety moving my hips trying to rock the dildo in and out of me.

As I was trying to get fucked some more I managed to get out "What do you mean?" That's when Monica grabbed my dick and started to slowly stroke it "I mean we can get a guy... if you want."

My mind was racing and the distraction kept my orgasm at bay, but as I thought about bringing a man to bed with us and having him fuck me I could feel my balls start to tingle and I sighed "I think I might like to try that." Monica looked at me with that smile of hers "I know you would." That was all it took, I looked at her as she started fucking me slowly and watching me as my orgasm started to build, she sped up her pace on my cock and I arched my back and started to shoot huge spurts of cum.

I don't know if she realized how far my cum would fly, but it landed on the pillow next to my head and then a load splattered across my face and in my mouth. She held the base of my cock as my cum kept spurting out and I covered myself in my own sperm.

As I was coming back to my senses I realized my face and lips were splattered with my own jizz. I went to wipe it off, but Monica grabbed my hand to stop me. With the dildo still in my ass, she leaned forward and used her finger to wipe my lip and push the cum into my mouth. I would usually not enjoy this after a just came, but I was still very turned on, and at that moment I was enjoying the salty sweet taste of cum in my mouth.

Then she leaned further forward and kissed me as our tongues met we shared a kiss, and my cum. Monica pulled away and used her slutty voice to say "Wow, someone is really kinky these days." As the dildo slipped out of me. She snuggled up against me with her fake dick pressing against my leg.

I was already starting to plan how I was going to make this threesome happen. Monica could sometimes change her mind on sex things like this, and I didn't want to lose the momentum. I was getting hard again imagining what it was going to be like to have sex with a man as my wife watched me act out my gay fantasies.

I quickly went to work finding a guy that could help us fulfill my fantasy. My wife also had a fantasy about getting an erotic massage, so I played up the idea of having two guys treat her to a true full body rubdown. We both agreed paying someone to help us would be a simpler way to go. Then we could just literally "Shop" for our type. In those days Craigslist was one of the easiest ways to arrange that sort of thing.

I got a racy picture of me and my wife, cropped out the faces and put up an ad. Within days we had a nice buffet of men to choose from, and we had a very fun night in bed making a selection. The next day I reached out and got everything set up with a guy named Craig. He looked like he was in very good shape and I kept getting hard thinking about him getting hard thinking about us.