All Comments on 'Wife Helps Me to Suck Cocks'

by GuyCD

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A hot story

This is a pretty hot story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's got a fantasy

That doesn't mean he wants to suck another man's dick. His wife turns out to be a manipulative bitch. The first time the guy sticks his dick into his mouth bite that sucker off and end this charade. Then divorce the bitch. Post this crap in Gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why so mad anon?

How was she manipulative? She asked if he wanted to be with a guy, he enthusiastically said yes, and throughout the entire night kept reiterating how he wanted this. There was no force, no lies, no manipulation. Are you sure you read the same story I did? Also, considering this is transsexuals and cross dressers, and the plot of the story is his cross dressing, this belongs here, especially with the billion other stories that involve what you would consider gay sex.

So, why so angry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my wife and I do the same thing, it is great fun

I don't think pussies really cum, they just get wet and wetter and the thickness of the secretion may vary with the orgasm. A female may say she cums or came but this refers to an orgasm not to a load of sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best story on Literotica

This is the best story. I've been a cocksucker for years and have been getting fucked by men for about 2 years but my wife doesn't know yet. I think all the time that I want her to know and a couple of times I've almost told her. If it was her idea (like in your story) that would be even better. Your story is exactly my dream -- my wife and I sucking cock and getting fucked side by side. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hoooot

Damn. Dick = hard at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's really

just a buncha faggot shit!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Loved it! Everybody gets laid!

What a joy! A loving wife overcomes her initial horror in order to accept her husband's fantasies and blend them with her own. Sharing is caring! Loved this from beginning to end. You are a favorite author for me.

Hugs & Kisses,

Di

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 8 years ago
Great story, one of the best ever

WOW this story is everything I ever wanted when I was married and want with my next girlfriend. I loved everything about it. Wonderful!! You are a lucky man. Can I come play with you sometime????

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 8 years ago
Very very hot!

Such a sexy story! It's made even sexier by the evident strength of the relationship of Tim and Priscilla, which means they get over the shock of discovery and into the realisation that Tim's transvestism can enhance the sexual part of their relationship. What a sexy couple!

deanahiideanahiiover 8 years ago
loved it

what a nice story. loved the acceptance of her and wanting to help. wish i had that. and hey watching a wife get fucked while being fucked is so hot to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmmm delicious

I absolutely love this story. It's a scenario my girlfriend and I talk about often when we're having sex and this story is a deliciously detailed enjoyable account of the perfect scenario. Thank you for sharing xx

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. I've been a cocksucker for years and have been getting fucked by men for about 2 years but my wife doesn't know yet. I fantasize all the time about her finding out about my crossdressing and my gay sex life. If it was her idea (like in your story) that would be even better. Your story is exactly my dream -- my wife and I sucking cock and getting fucked side by side. Please tell more stories like this one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I want my wife to find out about me

The favourite part of your story is when you said: "I know I want to suck a cock and maybe more. I like saying that, I want to suck a cock tonight, I want to be a cocksucker tonight! " That is exactly how I feel and it's exactly what I want to shout out loud for everyone to hear - especially my wife (I just shouted it out loud here at work - I hope someone heard me). I'm a married closet cocksucking CD slut and I truly want my wife to find out and join me. I would love for her to dress me up, do my make-up, spray her favourite perfume on me, and then go out to a hot club and pick up 2 guys to fuck us -- just like in your story.

Please grant me the courage to tell my wife the truth. Wish me luck.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
That'd be very

haught, too bad my wife is such a tight ass prude/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eating cum

This story made me so horney in my panties before I knew it the cum started to seep out of my stiff cocks and I couldn't resist not to eat it mmmm it's so delicious. I wish I could be like you ( my fantasy )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

When he realizes his wife wants him to suck another man's dick, he bites the tip of the guys cock off, leaves his wife and files for a divorce the next day. Who wants to going looking for diseases? What a cunt!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Never done this but my wife is very imaginative and well as bisexual. When we make love she sometimes talks me through my dressing up and being with a guy. Our fantasy is her with a woman ( or even a guy) and me with a man, the four of us in bed Acting out this story. Loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Envious wannabe slut

Oh my goodness, I sooo wish my wife would do that. If I had any idea that she would enjoy watching me suck cock I would probably become a crossdressing, cocksucking little sissy slut. But I guess that's just wishful thinking on my part.

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 3 years ago

Cock hunting with the wife! And a new cock sucker is born. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking awesome. This will *never* happen with me and my wife, but now I have a great fantasy to jerk to. Thank you.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on and I cum hard in my hand -- and eat it all up !!! I've left 2 other comments earlier and again this story is exactly what I want to happen with me and my wife. One favorite excerpt in the story is:

"I wanted to feel that beautiful cock in my mouth, I wanted to suck his cock right there, but I knew we wanted to do it together. We wanted to suck cocks as husband and wife, er.. as girlfriend and girlfriend."

Yes, I am no longer a "husband" but rather I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! I truly want to dress up sexy with my wife (and all her other girlfriends too), go out to a club, pick up 2 hot men (or more than 2), take them back to our place and have an orgy. I truly want to suck cock and get fucked in front of my wife. That is my dream and hopefully one day it will come true. In the meantime, please continue this story or tell us more like it.

Hugs & kisses to you for such a great story,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Personally I am not really into the TV/CD type thing, I can understand the appeal and I have tried various levels of woman's lingerie and clothing, whilst on my own and enjoyed it.

However if I has a wife/gf that wanted to do what happens in this story I think I would be living in a Dream, thanks for another enjoyable tale, I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MORE of this!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Whoa so hot. I only gave a couple of bj’s while wearing panties. Was fun.

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

I always love it when my wife helps me dress up and share me with her black bulls

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

I love sucking cock while wearing my panties

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s a great story and one I would love for me and my wife to share together. I l loved every part of it. I love cross dressing and would love to suck and fuck other men with my wife

Iw2haaIw2haa3 months ago

What a hot, sexy fantasy. Touching my long, hard cock feels so good when I’m reading this. I’m hungry for cum…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous