All Comments on 'Wife Helps Me Win Business Ch. 01'

by FrankTellings

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Done it

I know that I am not in a small minority of wives who have fucked other men for their husbands' benefit, in business or otherwise. It works for us because I crave strange cock and thrive on being thoroughly used for another man's pleasure. Write more!

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Erotic

26thNC Approved - 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story very much. A confident lady who uses a sexually charged evening to both turn on her husband and help him in his career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank 26thNCuck for warning me this story sucks. Another 1* for Cucknut approved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"Guys -- what happens on tour, stays on tour. Are we agreed?" They did.

Interesting that you made a point of writing that and then immediately writing that Keith did NOT agree. That should have raised red flags right then and there, and it definitely is contrary to the last sentence.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

Great story, and believable too. I speak from experience, my fuck buddy was obliged to fuck her (then) boss to keep her job when redundancy was threatened. he used her willingness to turn her into the Company Whore, fucking potential clients to win contracts etc. Fortunately she's moved on from that job these days.

5 Stars from me, good story.

justine_1692justine_1692about 3 years ago
Well...

That escalated quickly.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Really

If the cuck wants to use his whorewife for business purposes, maybe he can figure a way to get a tax break on her upkeep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That was a lot ofd reading...

...for a story that had very little sex scenes in it. Although drawn out, I too thought the story a good one, but would have enjoyed it even more had there been more dialogue. I gave this story a 4*, but feel as though 3.5* would be a more realistic evaluation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
26thNC:

Perhaps you can develop the tax break angle in one of your stories. LOL

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

My anonymous bitch again. Maybe he can tell us about his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice to see one written in British English for a change.

And no DD breasts! Thanks!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 2 years ago

Very nice story. I enjoy offering my wife to other men to use in front of me; but the woman in the story had a much smoother approach. To those who call her a 'whore' etc., I challenge you to tell me what you call men who enjoy sex with women they aren't married to? Sauce for the goose, and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's comment which I really liked.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 2 years ago

Done it

I know that I am not in a small minority of wives who have fucked other men for their husbands' benefit, in business or otherwise. It works for us because I crave strange cock and thrive on being thoroughly used for another man's pleasure. Write more!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY (5.0 = 100%)!

Joanna is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankTellings@FrankTellings
I enjoy writing and reading stories for sexual interest so hope to use this site as a way of finding an audience. I write from the perspective of both male and female.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES