Wife Helps Me Win Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Harry, fuck me!" she smiled. "You know you want to."

As Harry moved into position, I handed him a condom. He put it on, knelt down, parted my wife's legs and pushed his cock against her pussy. Joanna put her hand down to guide him in. He lay on her and pushed slowly at first. Curiously, he avoided eye contact but Joanna pulled his face towards her. Harry built up his rhythm and he didn't take long before his body tensed and he pushed hard as he came inside her with a sigh. Joanna encouraged Harry off her, to give Keith his turn.

Keith accepted his condom and said, rather abruptly, that he wanted her from behind. Joanna obligingly turned over and stuck her ass up giving us all a good view of her gaping pussy, dripping with her juices. I badly wanted to fuck her myself but for the first time ever, I was obliged to defer to another.

Keith showboated a little. He pushed aside her ass cheeks to show her tight asshole which he fingered momentarily but decided against further action. He slapped his big cock a few times against her moist cunt lips, making sure I could see, then pushed himself inside her in one go. She gasped but relaxed and he set to work with vigour. His whole manner was more dominant. The mood had changed from earlier when Joanna was directing matters. Keith was in charge now.

He was fucking for his pleasure, his balls slapping loudly against Joanna; her tits swinging wildly below her as she was ridden. He turned toward me at one point and smiled. I'm fucking your wife, he seemed to say, whether you like it or not,

The thing was -- I did like it. I liked to see my wife being used. I liked a bull having it entirely his way. I liked being a subservient cuckold. I would have grovelled if he had demanded -- but he didn't.

The moment didn't last long and Keith came with a theatrical climax. He withdrew, ignoring Joanna and heading for the bathroom to clean himself up. I went over to Joanna and held her. Women need a cuddle after sex. I told her she'd been brilliant. She smiled and looked contented.

Anticipating my thoughts, she said, "Your turn later, honey"

Harry and Keith soon dressed and were ready to leave. They kissed Joanna and politely thanked her for a wonderful evening. How British!

I pondered what to say to them. "Guys -- what happens on tour, stays on tour. Are we agreed?" They did.

Harry thanked me again for being so accommodating and asked me to make an appointment with him next week. "I should have some business to put your way," he said with a conspiratorial smile.

Keith added, "Same here. Come and see me. We have new contracts to be placed. It would be great to work regularly with you. And I'd love to see you both again socially." He winked at Joanna. His meaning was clear.

Alone again, I turned to Joanna and stared at her sternly.

"Have I made a complete fool of myself, tonight?" she asked me, anxiously.

I smiled. "It was the best evening I've ever had -- but it's not over yet!" and lowered her gently onto the bed.

Postcript

Joanna went home the following day, avoiding any further contact with convention attendees.

The lady in red was the subject of much comment at the convention but few people realised she was my wife.

I secured some great business from both Harry and Keith which boosted my standing at work and led before long to a big promotion. I worked for years afterwards with Harry. The late night limbo dancing at the convention was never mentioned.

Keith developed into an ever bigger, but much more difficult, client. He was keen to see Joanna again -- but that's another story.

For years afterwards, just seeing that red cocktail dress turned me on.


12