Wife Humiliates, Hubby's Turned On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same guy?"

"Yeah, hey, why the inquisition?"

"Have you ever had to pay a price for your bad behaviour? And do you ever feel guilty about it?"

"Not yet but, yes, I do feel guilty. Why do you ask?"

"Because I think you need a good spanking. Get over my knee."

I was already extremely aroused and although this request came completely out of the blue the strange thing was it increased my arousal. I complied.

"Good girl. This will hurt."

My bottom was sticking high in the air, my head down near the carpet. Wendy quickly pulled back my skirt, removed my panties then began slapping me hard on my naked bottom. It wasn't long before I was yelping and moaning with the pain.

"Stop, please Stop."

"You've been a bad girl. Turning your hubby into a girl without his knowledge, not to mention sneaking around with other men when you and Bernard were an item. Admit it. You're a bad girl."

"You're right, I deserve to be punished." I began to cry, it was a strange feeling of acceptance. Wendy was now taking charge. It felt good to submit to her.

"You need this don't you?"

"Yes Wendy. Thank you, please continue." She administered another twenty hard slaps then began thrusting her fingers into my cunt whilst I continued to lay across her knees. I was surprised how quickly my orgasm came. The pain and the pleasure had become intermixed.

"Now we can go to bed." Wendy said.

Now I was the submissive, down between Wendy's legs licking her to orgasm like my Bernie has done for me. Later she introduced me to the delights of a strap on, fucking me in various positions until my cunt was sore. I lost count of the number of orgasms enjoyed by the two of us that night. I often thought back fondly to this first real lesbian experience remembering the spanking with equal fondness as a fitting preliminary to what followed.

I got back home in the early hours. Bernard had fallen asleep fully clothed on the living room settee. He looked a bit shocked on glancing at his watch as we climbed the stairs to bed but made no complaint or comment as we crawled into bed and both fell asleep.

As the weeks went by and Bernie's body was changing I racked my brains for some way of moving things on. I was a trained seamstress and frequently made alterations to my clothing in an evening after work. Could this be a way?

"Bernie dear, I'm taking this skirt up a couple of inches. Can you help me?"

"Of course, what can I do for you?"

"Slip out of your trousers for a minute and put it on for me. I just want to pin it up all the way round and I want it to be level. It won't take a minute." Bernie did as he was told, quickly sitting down once he'd put the skirt on hoping to hide his erection.

"You'll need to stand whilst I put the pins in sweetie. Oh my, your soldier is rearing up and spoiling the line isn't it?"

"Yes Carol."

"Come over here and sit on my knee. I can't put the pins in until the skirt is flat all the way round." I reached inside his underpants and started stroking him. "Let's see if I can make you spurt then it'll settle down nicely. You like wearing the skirt don't you?"

"Yes Carol."

"I've noticed you've been putting on a bit of weight lately." I squeezed a nipple through his shirt and his cock jerked as I stroked it with my other hand. "Do you like me touching your new titties Bernie?"

"Yes Carol."

"Would you like try on one of my bras?"

"Yes Carol." His cock erupted at this point as I'd expected. Fortunately I'd positioned a tissue around the end. As it happened only a small dribble of semen came out.

"I see your clitoris has managed a little squirties Bernie." I said softly. "I think Bernie now stands for Bernadette doesn't it?"

"Yes Carol."

"I'll soon get you kitted out top to toe in women's clothes. I expect you'd like to give that a try."

"I've thought of nothing else for a few weeks now. I was afraid you might be angry with me." Bernie said. I noticed a tear rolling down his cheek. Was it sadness or happiness or maybe both?

"Not at all." I replied. "In fact it fits in nicely with my plans."

"Plans?"

"Well now that you've accepted you're no longer a man I can show you that book I borrowed from the library."

"I was going to tell you that I've already read the paragraphs you marked."

"Oh, and what did you think about it?" I held my breath, unsure what his reaction would be.

"Well, if you want my permission to go out and find a strong macho guy with a proven record of virility, already the father of strong healthy children the answer is 'Yes', do it. I want babies too and I don't want to lose you, I'm happy to help you bring up another man's child or children. For some weird reason I find the whole scenario extremely arousing."

"Wow, I was hoping you might say that."

I was happy with the outcome of my unnatural and rash behaviour. There will be bumps along the road ahead no doubt and I need to think about being more open with Bernie about the pills and about my sexual romps with Wendy. At the moment Bernie seems content to do anything I tell him, his submissiveness knows no bounds. Whilst it would be wonderful to have him as my sissy at home to humiliate in front of a few close friends, I'm aware I should, from now on, be less concerned with my own needs and more concerned with his. We'll need to talk about what he wants. I'm no longer angry with him. After all we've found our solution. Better still I can look for a suitable man with a big cock to mate with. I'm looking forward to that.

12