Wife in Adult Theater Drama

Story Info
Wife engages in adult theater gangbang.
2.9k words
4.25
65.1k
63
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Michelle, and I have gone to adult theaters and gloryholes on several occasions and, while it's always my idea to go and she invariably needs some wine to build up her courage, she has nevertheless enjoyed the experiences. Still, I think it's fair to say that it's not her first idea of a fun evening out! I have consequently really appreciated her willingness to participate in my carnal adventures. This particular evening, however, she stepped out even further than I would have anticipated--though certainly not further than I desired!

To really understand how different the events of that night were, you have to know what we had tried up to then. I have always been very adventurous and she's been my willing companion. Even when we were dating in college, we'd fucked in abandoned classrooms, on golf course greens, in the car at the XXX drive-in theater, and so on. We got married and things escalated over the years until one day we found ourselves in a gloryhole booth just outside of town. Michelle did what one expects young ladies to do in gloryholes and she was particularly taken by how complimentary and grateful the men were. I'll never forget her saying as we drove out of the parking lot, "I want to go there again!" And we did!

One day, we ventured further, having discovered that there was an adult theater with an arcade in the neighboring town. We decided to make that our next stop! The first time we went, we headed straight to the theater portion. After a certain time on weekends, this was couples-only and that's when we arrived. Unfortunately, it was very sparsely crowded (apparently, the action doesn't get going until very late!), but we drank some more wine, watched porn on the big screen, and Michelle sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. I've had worse nights! Still, it wasn't what we expected.

On another occasion, we headed to the theater room when there was a swingers night. They had a DJ and it was pretty crowded. However, I guess we were too early again because everyone just stood around talking (except for one blonde who was going down on a black guy in the middle of the room). We really didn't want to get to know anyone, so, again, Michelle blew me and we left. It was titillating, but again short of expectations.

Next time, we tried something new. This establishment also has themed encounter rooms: one with a glass voyeur window into the next room, another with a bondage swing, one with a moveable gloryhole wall, and so on. Unlike the gloryhole set up we were used to in our town where you locked yourself in and waited for an anonymous cock to poke through a hole in the wall, you had to invite someone into the room if you wanted to play. This took a little getting used to, but eventually Michelle ended up giving a blowjob through the gloryhole board and then getting fucked by the same man. Michelle particularly liked the room with the window because she enjoyed being watched. This was more like it!

On our next visit, we discovered yet another amenity: private bedrooms you could rent by the hour. It was kind of comical because it wasn't just a bed. Instead, they were set up with a nightstand, pictures on the wall, and stuffed chairs! I guess they really want to get people to feel at home! We learned about this because a guy who wanted to fuck Michelle (which he did) told us about it and paid for it. It was pretty hot, listening to her groan with pleasure while he drove his cock into her pussy over and over. I don't remember exactly how I came that night, but I know I had been ready to explode for a while!

All that brings us to the day in question. I had really enjoyed the hell out of all that, but was craving two things: I wanted to get sucked off by a girl (needless to say, 99.9% of the clientele are men) and I wanted to go to the theater when it wasn't couples-only. I wanted to see men reacting to seeing my wife sitting alone in one of the rows--actually, more than reacting, if you get my drift! Sadly, I'm still waiting for the former, but this night I got the latter--and then some!

It was a Saturday afternoon and we had agreed that we'd head to that same theater in the next town. Michelle looked super hot, as usual. She has the most perfect bare legs and feet I have ever seen, more-than-ample cleavage, a pretty face (I really love her mouth!), and beautiful brunette hair. This was all highlighted by her outfit, which consisted of a jean miniskirt, sandals, and a black top that showed plenty of breast. I'm not ashamed to admit that I jerked my cock while I watched her getting ready and I had to be very careful not to go too far!

As planned, when we got there when it was too early for couples-only in the theater. We each bought a single admission and wandered in. Unfortunately, it was once again almost empty!

Not to worry, I had a backup plan. We left the theater portion and headed to the arcade rooms. A slow walk through those hallways did exactly what we had hoped and she soon had an entourage. When they saw us head into the theater, they all rushed to the clerk to buy tickets for themselves. Now that they had spent money, we kind of owed them--or at least Michelle did!

By the time they caught up with us, Michelle was seated in the center of the theater and I had taken up a position way in the back. A couple of the guys glanced at me as they headed in but then quickly shifted their attention to her. My heart was pounding, as I'm sure Michelle's was. I had no idea what to expect next. As it turned out, their opening move was to leave a respectful distance between themselves and my wife. Two guys sat right behind her, two more sat in her row on either side (but with plenty of space), and another in the back corner. The projector could have been playing a Disney movie and they wouldn't have noticed: every eye was on Michelle.

We had talked about what might transpire and Michelle was definitely very nervous about it. This place is BYOB and she had a plastic up with wine in it, just to buck up her courage. I had suggested that she might slip a hand under her skirt to get things going (she didn't bother with underwear), but that I would be close by in case she needed any encouragement!

By this time, I had moved further into the theater and had taken a seat in the row in front of her but off to the far left. This allowed me to get a pretty good view of her and the crowd of hopefuls around her. She looked so pretty, with her face and beautiful cleavage illuminated by the flickering light of the film. And I had a clear shot of those gorgeous bare legs. She glanced over at me, took a gulp of wine, and slid a hand under her skirt.

The men around her saw this, to be sure, but so far were still testing the waters. All of them were either rubbing their crotches or already had their dick out, stroking it. Finally, the guy behind her and to her right whispered something in her hear. Whatever it was he said, she kept her eyes locked on the screen and nodded yes. I then saw his right hand come over the back of her seat and slide slowly into her blouse. Once he had a firm grip on one of her breasts, you could see his left arm working hard as he jerked his cock.

Things really started happening now. The other guy sitting behind her didn't bother to ask permission and just started nibbling on her ear and neck. Her head leaned back as she sighed and the guys to either side of her moved closer. Both of them had their pants down around their ankles and were jerking hard. Michelle glanced up and saw them and reached out to grab each one's cock. I could see that her breathing had become very labored.

At this point, the only other man in the theater (other than me) moved closer and positioned himself in front of her. I should point out that it was not traditional movie-theater seating. They just had like eight or ten big couches lined up beside and behind each other, so he had plenty of room to maneuver. He looked Michelle in the eye and knelt down, placing his hands on her bare knees and pushing them apart without asking permission. She removed her hand from one of the cocks and pulled up her skirt for him, then scooted forward, slipped out of her sandals, and put her bare feet on his shoulders. He took one of her feet in his hand and started kissing his way to her pussy.

Meanwhile, the guy who had been kissing her from the row behind was now standing, cock in hand. When Michelle leaned her head back as the stranger's tongue explored the folds of her pussy, she suddenly found herself inches from an erect penis. She would normally ask him to put on an condom, but she just opened her mouth and he obliged.

By now, I had moved much closer. My pants were down and my hand was moving like a piston on my dick. Michelle looked incredible, so beautiful and sexy, and the five men were now alternating who was getting sucked and jerked or kissing and licking various parts of her body. In the midst of all the action, she caught sight of me and motioned me closer. "Could you please get me some more wine?" I explained that we were out but that I'd be happy to go out and buy another bottle. But, I was a little worried about leaving her there alone with these men whose animalistic urges were at their peak. However, her moaning and gasping suggested that she was very much t ease with what was going on. Fair enough!

There's a convenience store very close to the theater so it only took me ten minutes to rush over there, buy a bottle, and head back. When I returned, however, she was gone! The theater was empty except for the sound of some girl on the screen crying out in pleasure as a hard cock slid into her ass. I didn't panic immediately but it was starting to creep up on me. How stupid could I be to leave her alone with five sex-crazed strangers???

I headed out of the theater and into the arcade hallways, glancing into any room with an open door. I thought they might have shifted to the windowed-room, but that was full of guys jerking off to a couple fucking in the next room. I finally went to the clerk to ask if he knew where she had gone. He said he wasn't 100% sure, but that someone had rented one of bedrooms right after I had left. He suggested that I knock on the door of room B.

With my heart in my mouth, I headed to the rent-a-bedrooms. Listening at the door, there was definitely something going on. I knocked lightly and the door opened slightly, a face peering out at me. I recognized him as the guy behind her who had slipped his hand into her bra. When he saw it was me, he opened the door wider and beckoned for me to enter.

I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. Michelle was spread eagled on the bed, pinned helplessly by the horny men I had left her with. One was on each side of the bed, holding her legs and arms tightly as she struggled to escape. Another was sitting on the bed right behind her, with his hand clasped tightly over her mouth. His dick was rock hard and he as having trouble not poking it into the back of her head. The last remaining guy (other than the one who opened the door for me) was between her legs, fucking her as she whimpered and struggled to get free. Ironically, the five men looked every bit as panicked as I felt when I entered the room!

"I swear to God, she asked us to do this!" called out the guy pounding her pussy. I didn't find it impossible to believe and I glanced over to Michelle who was nodding in agreement. The guy behind her took his hand off her mouth and she said, "I'm sorry, I tried to wait until you got back but I was so horny and you were taking forever!" I guess ten minutes is forever when you are dying to have a roomful of men restrain you and fuck the living daylights out of you, so I told her it was fine and to please proceed! At that point, the hand went back over her mouth and she went back to whimpering and struggling.

By now I couldn't take it any more. I had to cum. I stripped down like everyone else and crawled up on the bed. The current man behind her (they were rotating!) moved out of the way and I shoved my hard cock into Michelle's pretty mouth. She continued to protest and try to push my dick out of her mouth with her tongue. This, of course, only served to make me harder. I was having a tough time with the angle, though, and had everyone spin her 90 degrees until her head was hanging down off one side of the bed, with her mouth at cock-level. I dove in, holding her head still with my hands while I pumped. Meanwhile, the other men continued to pin her tightly to the bed and relentlessly fuck her beautiful pussy.

I pulled out several times and rubbed my dick and balls on her pretty face so that it was now glistening with her own saliva. During those short respites, she would whisper hoarsely to us, "Please, no, please stop fucking my pussy with your huge dicks and shoving your big, hard cocks into my little mouth! Please!" We didn't.

Right in the middle of one such entreaty, I finally exploded. Some went into her mouth, but most was on her face, chin, and bare breasts. I pumped and pumped until I was sure I was done, then made her lick all the remaining cum off my cock (which, for a rape victim, she did with an unusual amount of vigor and enthusiasm).

I collapsed in a chair and watched as the festivities continued. Two more guys took my place and blew their loads similarly, but I could tell that Michelle was getting tired so I suggested something. When only one guy had yet to cum, I had him put on a condom and spread K-Y on his cock. After instructions from me, he grabbed her ankles and dragged her to the end of the bed so that she ended up with one of her bare feet on either side of his head. He then started pushing lightly against her asshole. No one was gagging or mouth fucking her now so she could protest if she wanted to--but she didn't. Michelle got very quiet and after a couple more tries and some more oil, he started to find it easier to enter her. He then began a steady rhythm, his dick sliding in and out of her asshole while she panted and grabbed handfuls of the covers with each hand.

I then went to her purse and pulled out her favorite vibrator. I crouched over her head so that my once more hard cock was dangling over her sexy mouth while I put the vibrator on her clit. She started eagerly sucking me and pushing back against the dick in her ass. This only went on for two or three minutes before she stiffened and started cumming. The guy up her ass took this as a signal to drive in as deep as he could. He stayed balls deep in her ass until she stopped convulsing, at which point I pulled my cock out of her mouth and started giving her another cum facial.

All of us were now worn out and getting dressed. They guys thanked Michelle profusely, telling her how gorgeous she was and how great the experience was. They asked for our phone number but we figured this was best left where it was. Michelle and I ended up being the last ones left in the room and when she had all her clothes back on she turned and gave me a deep kiss. You could still taste all the cum and it was getting me hard again, which she apparently realized as I suddenly noticed that her hand was down my pants. Squeezing my dick, she said, "Next time, we find you a girl to suck on this thing!"