All Comments on 'Wife in the Dunes'

by Sasafrass87

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sasafrass87Sasafrass87about 5 years agoAuthor
First Time Submission

Dear Readers,

This is my first story in Literoica, and I would greatly appreciate comments and feedback. Tell me what you liked & what you didn’t, and if you have suggestions for improvements. Thank you.

sugarandspicessugarandspicesabout 5 years ago
Very good

Nice story, very erotic. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done.

I thought that you did a very good job. I liked the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
Great job

For your first time, this was really excellent (in my opinion). Welcome to Literotica. Since you asked for suggestions, I would have enjoyed you getting into the head of the wife to learn her thoughts as she did what, in essence, was quite outrageous and risked her marriage. Then as a follow up, how did their marriage change after her husband witnessed her having a threesome right in front of her, and outside in public to boot? Maybe though she knew her husband well, and knew he could handle it? But even so, there had to be consequences down the line.

Anyway, the way you told the story was sexy, and that's the point, right? Five Stars from me. -- JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Good

As others said your first time? Doesn't seem like it. One very minor observation. Her face was not taut taught. Looking forward to more from you.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I had an absolute great time reading this. It was very well thought out and executed. Great job

JiminPaJiminPaabout 5 years ago
Well done....

I'll be looking forward to reading more from you! Thanks for sharing this fun story!

Sasafrass87Sasafrass87about 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for encouragement!

Thanks to each of you that have commented, rated the story, and followed me. It took me quite a while to write this story, so it will take time before I finish another, but I am encouraged.

dwr0242dwr0242about 5 years ago
loved it!

Very hot story! It sure got me hard. I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What happened.....

to the shock,anger and jealousy of her hubby? That seems to be a recurring theme in stories here on literotica. The writer rushes right in and the characters are not real any longer. In this case the wife goes from shy to harlot immediately. I don't think that happens very often...I could be wrong but I don't think so. The hunger and the change in her would be a progression and would take some time and some interaction between her and hubby and the boys. His anger etc. would also have to be dealt with and not just by a cowgirl in the sand ride! Just my humble opinion!

Sasafrass87Sasafrass87about 5 years agoAuthor
A fair point

You make a tough, but valid set of observations about my story and others that could benefit from more realistic character development. I wonder though at what point that begins to interfere with erotic fantasy. The true emotional wreckage from infidelity is hardly the thing many of us would classify as erotica, and the retelling of more mundane, (albeit emotionally meaningful), sexual experiences between couples also have a narrower appeal. Anyhow, I appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to consider improvements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I appreciate....

Some authors go on and on and take forever to get to the sex which, sometimes, is fine. Then there are times whenI want it quick and nasty. Your one pager would fit in my quick and nasty category. Wish LE would somehow come up with a system to indicate the length of stories. I've begun some only to find they are 8 pages or longer when I'm just not in the mood for something that long.

For your firs product I say bravo!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
5* Fun in the Dunes

I found this story to be erotic and believable, also it was direct and to the point. So for a first effort, this was a very good start. It also brought back many fond memories I have from being a regular at a sand dune beach on the south coast of England. There it was known as a sexual hive of activity after the crowd departed. It was quite a long walk to get to the nude section of the beach but that was a good thing for the players!

I can well remember one of the first times I took a girlfriend to this nude beach we were up in the dunes fucking away in the late sun, when we were finished there was a ridge about thirty yards away, with the sun going down behind it, as we got up to get dressed there in full view along the ridge were about 20 guys with camera's moving about in silhouette who had obviously been recording our actions. Some had professional magnification & tripods with their heavy equipment being put into bags.

We both thought it very funny, however, I must have had a lot of exhibitionist tendencies Because I found others voyeurism in our action to be a real turn-on.

DeathofRomeoDeathofRomeoalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I do hope you continue to write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brave woman!

My GF and I were at a secluded beach in the Caribbean, she was posing nude for me. We saw two native guys, approaching, but even as they got close we chose to continued the shoot. When they reached us, GF remained naked and engaged them in conversation. The two guys were dark brown, GF and I are white. The 2 guys and I were in swimming costumes, she was nude. I was very turned on observing them carrying on a conversation with her the only one naked. They wanted to know what color the inside of a white woman was, so she pulled her labia apart to show them the inside of her vagina, letrting the sun shine in there. They were particularly entranced with her clitoris, said they'd never seen a pink one before, only darker ones. So she layed down and masturbated so they could watch hers get darker. Then to even things up a bit, she asked them what color a black man's cum would be, and one of them obliged. Once revealed, his cock was enormous, but nobody touched anyone.

skindiver71skindiver714 months ago

Super hot story! Love the confidence or inspiration the wife gets at the end. Hope you resume your writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous