Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife trapped in Vegas and finds two big black men - Morning.
2.7k words
4.46
39.1k
50

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All night long I was pumped full of cum by two sexy black men with the biggest cocks. I had an incredible night in Vegas and now it was the morning...

I woke up thinking I was in a dream. I was being spooned by a really big black man with a semi-hard cock. One of his large hands was cupping my breast as his cock was resting on my inside leg.

My mind came back to awareness. I was in some sort of sex hangover as I passed out into another world several times last night getting my brains fucked out!

"Where was, was, ... Darrell?" I thought slowly grasping names as I snapped out of my haze.

I heard a doorbell and a cart roll into the suite and heard Darrell thanking the staff. Soon, a cart that smelled awesome rolled into the room.

"Wake up sleepy heads," Darrell teased as I pulled away from Marcus who rolled over and moaned.

"Oh Darrell, you keep surprising me! Thank you!" I said really pleased.

"We have six plates here. Do you want scrambled eggs, an omelet, fried eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, bacon, sausage...?" he inquired and continued, "Do you want coffee or champagne?"

"Wow Darrell, you are amazing, and such a thoughtful gentleman!" I gushed as I thought of an the ending, "with a huge cock like I have never had that makes me come hours on end!"

"I'll take some coffee, omelet, bacon. And, thank you..." I replied.

As he prepared the plate and poured the coffee he asked, "How do you want your coffee?" with a big smile.

"Black, like my men," I quipped the oldest interracial joke in the world and we laughed. Even Marcus who I think was hung-over and I thought was asleep, groaned, laughed and rolled over...

"Darrell, I cannot believe you prompted Laurie to say that!" he said and repeated what we all were thinking, "That is the lamest interracial joke in the book!"

The sexy men and I all ate ravenously in bed while talking and laughing. While eating I kept stealing glances at their black bodies and huge cocks sneaking out of white Ceasar's robes. I was in disbelief that all this actually happened!

"The next flight to Chicago is in about 4 hours. The airport is backed up and we would get in about 6pm," Darrell said.

"That sounds good. I know we are probably all booked on it," I said thinking about logistics. Suddenly panic overtook me. "Where is my phone?" I thought out loud as I looked around in a panicked state.

"Probably out in the great room," Marcus replied.

"Excuse me," I said as I slipped of the bed to find my phone. A quick check showed a couple earlier morning texts from Miles. I responded, "Hi hon. Just woke up and getting ready to go to airport. I will text you with arrival time. I have a limo. Look forward to seeing all of you. Kiss emoji."

"Damn," I thought to myself. "I love my husband and family but sometimes carnal lust takes over a woman and nothing will stop it. My husband slowed down the last few years while I worked out hard. After four kids, have a still have a tight ass, nice tits, long legs, have a great job, make a lot of money and a drive he just does not have... Even 20 somethings still hit on me... And, I am in Vegas... But, even all this big cock still will not make me leave my family."

I returned and Marcus asked, "Is everything ok, Laurie?"

"Yes," I said shortly and added, "You know this fling is just Vegas, right?"

They both looked at each other and broke out laughing.

I was perplexed. Finally Marcus said, "Laurie. Of course, we are in Vegas. We do not expect anything from you and don't think you expect anything from us."

Darrell added, "Why do you think we love hot, married, professional white woman? We know our agreement is mutual... We provide the big black cocks and you provide the sexy hot body to take them all!"

"We love sexy, married, professional women," added Marcus, "... no drama, great times and no expectations! And, we know you like two big black cocks at once!"

In my mind I thought, "How true!" and I again relaxed and smiled big thinking, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

I came back to the bed and nibbled on some bacon and drank more "black" coffee between my hot "black" men!

I finally stated, "I need a shower because I smell like sex..." and I finished my thought with, "because I was fucked several times by two men all night long!"

"We need one also. Do you mind if we join you Laurie?" Marcus asked.

"Do these guys want more sex? " I asked in my mind as my pussy got a little tingly. At the end of my thoughts, I replied, "Sure..."

We all piled into the big walk-in shower and I cleaned up entirely making sure to get out all the spunk from the night before.

It was so sexy being in a big walk in shower with Marcus and Darrell. I just looked at the long cocks hanging about 8 inches and thought, "Damn, that is bigger than my husbands hard cock." My pussy started to get wet at the thought of those big soft cocks becoming huge, hard cocks and pounding into me all night.

Soon, Marcus grabbed me and pulled me close for a deep kiss while he grabbed my ass! As he did I grabbed his cock and started to rub it using soap as lubricant.

"Mmmm," I thought, "Maybe I will get some morning sex... And potentially in the shower!" And then the conservative side of me took over, "What the hell, Laurie, you already fucked your brains out last night. Time to go home!"

But, it did not stop there. Darrell moved toward me and I was again engulfed by two men rubbing their hands up and down my wet body. My pussy was wet now and definitely open from the pounding it took all night.

"Laurie, you are such a hot sexy woman and always ready for our big cocks!" Darrell said in my ear. Meanwhile in the other ear Marcus asked, "Can you handle both of us again?"

"Oh yes I can!" I thought as my pussy got even more wet as Darrell started to stroke my clit with his big hands.

The men surrounded me and started rubbing my pussy and squeezing my nipples with hands. I reached down to grab their big cocks.

As I jerked both of them to harder still using their soapy bodies as lube. Darrell finally grabbed me and lifted me up and spun me around to kiss him. His huge black cock was at attention and my pussy was positioned right above it. I reached down and guided his fat head to my sore pussy lips.

"You like sitting on my big cock, don't you Laurie?" Darrell asked as his head started to penetrated my stretched white pussy. Slowly his big strong arms lifted me up and down as his big blunt head opened up my pussy lips to penetrate into me.

"Yes..., big boys. I want you to fuck me hard so I remember this night and morning forever!" I moaned as Darrell seemed to get harder and push past my inner labia. My first orgasm hit me as my cunt squeeze on his cock.

Darrell just pushed in harder. Soon, Darrell had me bouncing on his foot long super cock and screaming incoherently. And, all the time, Marcus was behind me rubbing my body telling me, "Fuck that big black cock Laurie!"

Then Darrel slowed down and Marcus moved his hard cock to my anus. The sneaky bastard was already lubed up with baby oil or something else.

"More cock, yummy" I thought. And then my conservative took over and thought, "You are such a dirty slut Laurie, don't let them abuse you like this! You have a family!"

"Fuck that, I am in Vegas with two hung black men!" my carnal mind shutdown the prissy conservative side. I then turned behind me as Darrell was buried in pussy bouncing me slowly and said to Marcus, "Put your big cock in my ass!"

It did not take long for Marcus to push his head into my ass. Darrell slowed knowing this was a sensitive operation to get double mounted by a couple of black stallions.

I moaned as Marcus worked his cock into my ass. After pushing in and out slowly, my anus was now well lubed and opening up. I was soon bouncing on these huge cocks like a rag-doll feeling the double penetration fill my body. I could feel their two cocks rubbing against each other as them plunged in and out. My body was shuttering and shaking with orgasms. Nothing coherent was coming out of my mouth other than moans, screams of "Oh yes!" and "Fuck me harder!"

As a women, our vaginas are amazing things. When a man is smaller they engorge so we still feel it. When a man is bigger, it drives out the engorgement and rubs raw on our nerves causing intense orgasms. If he is big enough he stretches your pussy hitting all your g-spots. My pussy was being rubbing directly on my g-spots while deep in my ass I was feeling Marcus hit another spot I never knew I had until last night.

Both men were grunting with the effort of standing and double stuffing me. So there was not much dirty talking like last night. But, I was a wild animal now on their cocks and screaming with delight and constantly coming in waves so I would not have heard anyways.

I felt Marcus stiffen first and drive his length into my ass as I screamed in pleasure and pain while I felt his hot load inside my body. He screamed, "Oh fuck yeh, take my cock deep you dirty little slut!"

Darrell must have felt the action because he started to grunt and grind deep in my pussy. I felt his warm cum squirt big multiple times as he grunted, "Take my big load Laurie!"

As the aftershocks wore off, Marcus pulled away and I dismounted Darrell. I smiled, moaned satisfaction and thought in my head, "I just got off a black stallion! Or two!"

"That was one hell of a goodbye guys!" I stammered as they also were still catching their breath from the athletic sex.

Both guys agreed while panting for breath and gave me a big group hug. We all showered and cleaned up. After we were dried off and standing naked in the bathroom I said, "Come here boys, I need to say goodbye to my new friends."

They came over and I knelt down and took each of their cocks. "Till next time," I thought in my head. But, what I said was, "To a lucky night in Vegas!" and gave each cock a big long kiss as I held then weighty manhood in my hands admiring their size.

Marcus and Darrell both chimed in, "To a lucky night in Vegas!" and we all laughed.

Prologue

I got myself together the best I could for the walk of shame down to my room and prepare to go home. We all agreed to meet in the lobby and share a ride back to the airport. We were, after all, on the same flight.

I arrived at the elevators and out of a million to one odds, the sexy older lady was there waiting for an elevator. She smiled a knowing smile when she saw me and asked, "How was your evening?"

I was a bit taken aback but realized I was busted so I just said, "Wonderful, but it stays in Vegas."

She just laughed and said, "Of course! I had my first big black cock when I was your age. It changed my perspective on sex."

"Oh... really?" I said surprised at her frankness.

"Yes. One you get a taste of the big black cock you will always crave it and they will find you!" she said knowingly as I heard the elevator coming close to the floor.

I just smiled politely not knowing what to say other than, "Hmmm. I was wondering about that.."

She then surprised me and leaned in close and whispered, "Try a foursome sometime dear, that will really blow your mind!" and the elevator started to open.

I just stepped back and looked at this sixty something woman and smiled a devious smile and she just gave me a smile and a wink as we got on the elevator together.

Marcus, Darrell and I rode a car to the airport and had an uneventful flight home. We all said out goodbyes at the airport and headed home. Both men suggested a night downtown in Chicago but I respectively declined saying something about "What happens in Vegas..." My pussy tingled and told me otherwise.

My ride home in the limo was uneventful, but my pussy was forever stretched and will crave big black cocks in the future. My last limo ride ride to the airport between two big black men was much more exciting than my ride into Vegas alone.

I thought about this many times on the way home and wondered if I would ever have a wild night like this again... Then I thought about the advice of my older patron, "Try a foursome sometime dear, that will really blow your mind..." I started to fantasize about a cock in every hole and started to get horny again.

"Damn," I thought, "I must be ovulating because I am really horny!" "I just hope I am ovulating now and not 24 hours ago..."

I arrived home at dinnertime. Kids were going crazy, the dog was nuts and my husband was dealing with it all. "What a good man!" I thought...

But, "this woman has needs... And thought back to my all night fuck fest!"

"It is great to see you., " Miles exclaimed. "Welcome home!" as he hugged me and the kids came barreling in for a group hug. I cried. My emotional connection, the strongest of all connections, was here while my sexual connections are elsewhere.

It was nice to be home regardless of the amount of big black cock I just fucked in Vegas. I randomly thought of a statue of a headless and tailless horse my mother had when I was young. I asked about it and she said, "It means 'don't lose you head over a piece of ass'."

I thought to myself, "Yep. That sums it up 100%. The younger black men were a piece of ass and I will not lose my head over it."

The thought made everything alright. Even that night when Miles was frisky. He sucked on my nipples and went down on my well fucked pussy. I moaned because he was so damn good. There is nothing like a good pussy lick.

After I came hard with him sucking on my pussy, he rose up to fuck me. I looked down and was bummed it was not Darrell or Marcus...

He stuck his hard 8 inch cock in me. There was no hesitation. He drove the full length without me realizing. I fake moaned and grabbing and slapped his ass.

"Perhaps my pussy can adjust to him again," I thought in my mind trying to lie to myself.

"No. Sex will be for him but I need and want my holes filled by big cocks because there is no going back!" I just imagined my last 24 hours and became wetter and wetter thinking about it. He pounded in an out and then came quickly.

It did not take long for Miles to fall out and we rolled over and drifted off to sleep. It was good to be home but it was definitely good to have a lucky night in Vegas. And I fell asleep.

Thanks for reading and I will write more about my travels in the future.

To all you hating anonymous posters - get a life and stoke your little penis while getting all jealous about a professional white woman wanting a big, black cock. You are lame!