Wife Inspires Another Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
Secrets are revealed.
4.6k words
4.71
5.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,428 Followers

In the previous episode Doug and Robin spiced up their sex life sharing fantasies concerning their friend Lynn's possible infidelity.

This took place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

***********

The following week, Robin was excitedly looking forward to dinner at Lynn and Mike's.

Doug said to his wife, "Why are you so excited? We've gotten together a lot of times."

"I know we have. But I want to find out what happened with Lynn and Mike's buddy."

"I thought we agreed we were going to let the whole thing drop."

"I know we did, but aren't you curious about what happened?"

Her husband agreed, "I guess so. What do you suggest? Ask them what happened?"

"Not that direct. They would probably tell us some lame story and deny anything went on. I have an idea."

She told her husband her plan,

He responded, "That'll probably work. I admit, I'm pretty curious."

Their sex life remained intense with more Lynn inspired sessions.

Saturday night the couples got together at Lynn and Mike's house.

They had dinner on the deck and made small talk. Lynn told them about her new job.

Robin said, "It sounds like it's a great job."

Soon after they finish, Doug said to Mike, "Penn State's game is on tonight. Let's go watch it and leave the ladies to their own devices."

Doug and Mike took their beers to the downstairs rec room and the women stayed upstairs in the family room.

Robin and Lynn relaxed with a glass of wine and talked more about Lynn's new job. She freshened their wine and changed the subject, "That story you told us about checking out Mike's friend in front of him was hot. We've been talking about it ever since. Did you really see his cock?"

Lynn smiled and answered, "You mean Chuck? Sure I saw it. I wouldn't make up something like that. I just wished I had kept my mouth shut. What have people been saying? I've been caught up at work and you're the first person I've talked to since that afternoon."

"You know Laura thought something more happened. And when Donna and Janey called to thank me for the cookout we were talking about it. After talking we're sure something more must have happened. I mean you guys didn't go anywhere and you were checking him out. If you were lounging around drinking, you must have flashed Chuck some skin. Since you saw him in the morning after Mike left we thought you were in your pj's or even a nightgown so maybe you flashed him again. And the fact he was from out of town no one would know."

"That's pretty wild. Come on. We're friends. Tell me what you think happened."

"Ok as long as you don't get mad."

"I won't get mad. Tell me whatever you want."

"There was a lot of speculation. Most of it concerned how much you flashed and whether or not you fucked him."

"If I were in your shoes I would think the same thing. When you were speculating, were you explicit?"

Robin laughed, "You know us. Of course we did. We knew you flashed your boobs because you like to show off."

"You're the pot calling the kettle black."

"You've got me there. I like to show off and Doug likes it. But any way, we wondered if you flashed your pussy. We thought that would be hot if you flashed your pussy in front of Mike. There was a lot of crazy shit like making out or feeling his cock."

"What about the fucking?"

"I'm not going to name names. But yeah, we talked about that. Someone thought you fucked him after Mike went to bed. They speculated after Mike fell asleep, you snuck into his room and fucked him. Someone else said it would have been hot if Mike woke up and heard fucking sounds and found you in bed with Chuck. Then there was also speculation when you saw his cock you got down on your knees and sucked him."

"I can see how some one would think those scenarios."

"Yeah I have to admit it was hot thinking about you fucking another guy right here in your house. No one passed any judgement. We decided we weren't going to bring it up every time we saw you. What ever happened is between you and Mike. It's none of our business."

"But you brought it up."

"I didn't think you would mind. I was really horny when we talked so wanted to ask you about it. I won't tell anyone about our conversation."

"I don't mind. I'm glad to hear what the gossip has been. What did you speculate about me and Chuck?"

"I pictured you standing at your bedroom entrance in a see thru nightgown when he came out of the bathroom nude. Then you walked back into your bedroom and dropped the nightgown. He followed and you kissed him and then got into bed."

"I fantasized about that. Then what?"

"You slid down to his waist and sucked him nice and hard. After you got him hard you straddled him and guided his big dick in your pussy and fucked him."

"You have a good imagination. I can see hot horny you and Doug were talking about that."

Robin laughs, "We were horny more than once."

"I have a confession to make. That wasn't the first time I saw his cock."

"When was the first time?"

"The first time I saw Chuck's cock was after I unzipped him and I was stroking him before I sucked him. Mike was watching."

"Oh my God! You really did fuck him! God this is so hot. What really happened? Don't worry I won't tell."

"Yeah I did like sucking his big dick and feeling it in my pussy." She told Robin a condensed version from picking up Chuck at the airport to fucking in front of her husband.

"This is incredible. But I can't believe you didn't fuck while you were alone."

"Chuck's a good friend. We wanted to fuck but not behind Mike's back.."

"It's so hot you fucked Mike's buddy in front of him. That explains why you guys didn't go anywhere. And you fucked right here on the couch?"

"Yep and Mike sat in that recliner to get a good view."

"What was it like fucking in front of your husband?"

"It was really hot. I've never fucked while someone watched. When his cock was inside my pussy, I made eye contact while Chuck was fucking me. After a while, I lost track that Mike was watching."

"That was part of my fantasy. Did you fuck a lot?"

Lynn laughed, "Did we ever. We fucked the whole time. He even slept in our bed. The last day after Mike left for a meeting we fucked and I gave him a blow job. On the way to the airport Chuck and another Texan stopped by and I fucked them both."

"Where was Mike?"

"He was still at his meeting but came home a little early and caught me in bed with them."

"What did he do? Was he pissed?"

"Not even. He didn't mind since I'd been fucking his buddy for a couple of days. He joined in."

"I can't believe it."

"I found out he likes catching me. The night before, he ran out for beer, and when he came back his buddy was fucking me doggy here in the family room."

"I never would have guessed it in a thousand years. How big is he?"

"Around 8 inches and nice and thick. Have you fucked a hung guy before?"

Robin laughed, "Let's say it's been guys. I was pretty wild in college. I told you I cheated on Doug a couple of times while we were dating. I've had 9 inches before."

"What about two guys?"

"I've done that more than once. One time I took on three."

"I did three with Chuck, his friend and Mike."

"It doesn't count since one of them was your husband."

"I guess you're right. I'm making up for lost time."

"You should try it. You owe it to yourself. Are you looking forward to Mike's buddy coming back. Do you want to fuck another guy?"

"You mentioned at your cookout I must have had some time on my hands waiting to start my new job. Let's just say I took advantage of the time."

"So you've fucked another guy?"

"Actually more than one."

"I can't believe it! Tell about them?"

Lynn didn't tell she fucked eight different guys. She told her about Derek, the older businessman and Chris, her shopping buddy. She left out giving Chris a blowjob at Macy's.

Robin peppered Lynn with questions about her multiple lovers. "What about the older businessman? I've just had college age guys."

"You're going to have to try an older guy. Mike and I really like Derek, He's been kind of a mentor for us. In fact Mike invited him over this past week."

"I can't believe Mike invited a guy over to fuck you. Tell me more."

Lynn laughed, "We don't have time. I'll tell you some other time. Let's talk why you're so curious about my sex life."

"Since our cookout, Doug and I've had great sex. I've been thinking about my college years but I don't want to cheat on him. That would ruin our marriage. I sure as hell don't want to be on the dating scene again. What do you suggest?"

"I hear you about the dating scene. You and Doug seem well matched. I agree you don't want to cheat on him. I'll try to help."

"You're such a good friend. How did you start? Did you cheat on Mike while you were dating?"

"I never cheated on him. It started right after we started dating. He showed me his collection of X- rated videos. I'd never watched porn with anyone I dated. I especially liked the blow job scenes and scenes with a female star taking on two or more guys."

"Doug and I like those."

"I became more brazen. I would comment on the size of the performers' cocks and the sucking skills of the females. We became more uninhibited. The sex was great."

"I can identify about the sex part. But how did the subject come up about you fucking other guys?"

"One night were watching one of my favorite tapes and Mike was playing with my pussy. I was really turned on and was moaning how wet I was. He got kind of quiet and told me he had fantasies about me."

"I asked, "what type of fantasies honey?' and he told me he fantasized about me fucking and sucking other guys."

"He really told you he fantasized about you and other guys? What did you think?"

"I was totally blown away. I'd never dated a guy that said anything like that. But I was really turned on so I went along. I used my sexy voice and asked, 'If I were in the movie would you like to watch while I sucked other men and let them fuck me?'"

"What did he say?"

"That it was his fantasy. So I talked dirty to him about how I would suck a cock hard and how good it would feel in my pussy."

"But you never fucked anyone?"

"I never thought he was serious. Fantasy's one thing, sex another. The sex kept getting better. He's more aroused when I'm slutty and more vocal. I say things like, 'Would you like to fuck me after they were done and get my freshly fucked cunt?"

"What about after you were married? You never fucked anyone before Mike's buddy?"

"I never did. After we were married, some guys felt me up. One guy opened my blouse and put his hand in my bra. He pressed up against me and I could feel him getting hard. That felt really good. Mike was secretly watching the other man unfasten my bra and play with me."

"He must have been mad."

Lynn laughed, "Not even close. The sex was better that usual. But nothing happened until Chuck's visit."

"This is hot. Do you and Mike have an open marriage? We didn't think you were swingers."

"I guess something like that. Mike and I have a cuckolding relationship. Cuckold's wives fuck other men."

"Cuckold. Hmmm I haven't heard that term since English lit. It's hot thinking Doug being my cuckold. How can I tell if he's interested without being direct?"

"It helps that you watch X-rated videos. It sounds like you've been turned on thinking about me and Chuck fucking. Since you've been turned on sharing fantasies about a married woman fucking someone else, it'll be easier to feel out what your husband is thinking."

"I see what you're saying. I can say things like, 'I would like to suck a cock like that,' or I want you to watch me fuck two guys.'"

"Not even. That's the wrong approach. Telling Doug you want to fuck somebody else puts pressure on him. You have to be careful not to put pressure on him."

"I can see that. This is good advice."

Lynn asked her friend, "Does he tell you his fantasies?"

"We just talk about the video. Other than sharing fantasies about you fucking other guys, we've never shared our fantasies. I guess I could prompt him and say, 'do you ever fantasize about me fucking another guy?' or something like that."

"That's also the wrong approach. If he doesn't volunteer any fantasies, then ask, 'what kind of fantasies are you having? Make sure you ask open ended question. That way you're not boxing him in. I bet at least he has fantasies about another guy getting his hands on those big boobs of yours. You can ask him, 'what kind of fantasies do you have about my boobs?' Let's say that's his fantasy. You can respond, 'what's the other man doing with them?' From there it's easier."

"So if he tells me the other guy is feeling me, I say, 'he's kissing all over and making my nipples hard.' I can see how that would be better."

"If you want to cuckold Doug or open your marriage if that's your preference, you have to draw out his fantasies and be graphic. If you're talking about sucking a guy's cock, for example, don't just say, 'and I suck his cock.' Describe how you would suck."

"You mean, 'I take him in my mouth and swirl my tongue around the head,' something like that?"

"That's it. You've sucked enough guys to give him the details. It's also important you feed his fantasies. Cuckolds get self-conscious if they are the ones who bring up the fantasies."

Robin said excitedly, "I get it. Instead of asking him, 'would you like me to fuck another guy like Lynn,' I'll ask, 'what do you think about Lynn fucking Mike's friend?'" She stops and puts her hand to her mouth, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"That's ok. Since it's you and Doug, you can tell him I fucked Mike's buddy. But just you. I appreciate you telling me what you think happened. You could also ask things like, where do you think they fucked?' I don't mind."

"Thanks. I think that will be a good way to start."

"Let me add something else. Mike likes to eat my pussy while I watch the film. Since his back is to the screen, I describe the action and ask, I say things like, 'Would you like to fuck me after they were done and get my freshly fucked cunt?"

"Doug's a good pussy eater, but he doesn't eat me during the movie. Most of the time he uses a sex toy."

"When my husband services me like that I feel more dominant. When you watch a video, act like I do. Don't ask him but say 'honey eat my pussy while I watch the video.'"

"You've been so helpful. I can't wait to try this out. What else?"

"You need to take this one step at a time. Here's video I just bought. It'll set the stage."

"I've never seen this one, 'Screw My Wife Please.' Wow a husband watches his wife fuck."

"Told you it'll set the stage."

"Now tell me one of your stories about the older businessman."

While Robin and Lynn were upstairs discussing some of Lynn's exploits, Doug and Mike relaxed downstairs drinking beer and watching football.

Doug asked hesitantly, "This is awkward, but that story Lynn told at our house about your buddy's visit was pretty hot."

"I guess from your perspective it was. At the time I didn't think so. I was pretty pissed off and told her the girls would talk."

Doug laughed, "You're right about that. We'd barely shut the door after you guys left, and Robin told me. I can see you being pissed."

"You know Lynn was pretty shitfaced. She tried to laugh it off and said no one would think anything happened. But I told her there's no way her girlfriends believed nothing happened."

"I don't think anyone did. Robin and I discussed it after you left."

"What did you discuss?"

"I'll tell you but don't get pissed off."

"I won't. Richard is the only one I've talked to and he was just teasing about Lynn checking my buddy out and what she thought about his dick. But he didn't say anything else. I'm interested to hear what you talked about."

"Think about it. A friend of yours comes on a business trip and you don't go anywhere? At the very least you would go out to dinner in Tyson's. And he didn't have a business function? So here you are lounging around drinking and catching up. Lynn can be an exhibitionist. She must have flashed some skin."

"I probably would have thought the same thing. His name is Chuck. You're right she did flash. I'm assuming you were pretty explicit. Let me help. She's wearing satin pajamas with a button top and short bottoms that barely cover her ass. Tell me what you were thinking."

"Yeah we very explicit. Tell me if I get out of line. With that outfit she unfastens a couple of buttons and shows a lot of her tits. And because it's so short she flashes her pussy."

"Sounds like you guys were really horny."

"We were really horny. Robin's been wet ever since. I owe you one. We've had really great sex."

"We did too. What was Robin's fantasy?"

"Robin was hot thinking about your wife seeing Chuck's cock after you went to work. Robin fantasized she was wearing a see thru nightgown when Chuck came out of the bathroom. Instead of getting dressed and fixing breakfast, she walked back into your bedroom and dropped her nightgown. He followed and they kissed him and got in bed."

"Getting nude in our bed is pretty kinky. She has a good imagination. I bet she was real turned on."

"She was on top when she was telling her fantasy and I was playing with her tits encouraging her."

"Then what did my wife do with my buddy?"

"Your wife slid down to his waist and sucked him nice and hard. After she got him hard she straddled him and put his big dick in your wife's pussy and fucked him."

"Yeah Lynn really liked that."

"Wait. You said a few minutes ago Lynn said no one would think anything happened. Lynn really did fuck him just like Robin thought! What happened?"

"Pretty much like Robin thought except they were in bed when I left and it wasn't the first time."

"We did fantasize she fucked him earlier. Fuck man this is hot! What else happened and you don't have to worry about me telling anyone."

Similar to the conversation upstairs, Mike told a condensed version from arriving home to watching his wife and buddy fucking.

Doug was incredulous, "I can't believe it. They were alone all afternoon? And they kissed right in front of you?"

"Yeah it was hot. Lynn told me what they did, but I'm sure I didn't get the whole story."

"What was she wearing?"

"One of her white knit sleeveless tops and slacks that framed her pussy."

"The one she wears with a Chico's jacket? That kind of top really shows her tits."

"Yeah it does except she wasn't wearing a jacket."

"What was it like watching your wife fuck another guy?"

"It was indescribable watching her on her knees sucking his cock, then spreading her legs and getting his cock in her pussy."

Mike gives more detail about watching Lynn and his buddy.

"I don't know about you but I've had voyeur fantasies about my wife and other guys. Before they fucked, they were making out. I made an excuse to leave the room and when I came back Lynn's blouse was unbuttoned and her bra unfastened. Chuck's hand was in her panties playing with her pussy and she was feeling his cock."

"Did they stop when you came back in?"

"Not even. That's when she fucked him. She fucked him the whole time. He even slept in our bed. That's why we never went anywhere. The second night we picked up carryout so she had more time to fuck."

He paused and then continued, "That's the night I discovered I like catching her. After we ate, I ran out for beer, and when I came back my buddy was fucking her doggy in the family room. I even caught her with two guys."

"What did she do with those two guys?"

"It was last day when I had a business meeting and left them in bed. I came home a little early and caught my wife in bed with my buddy and another Texan."

"What did you do? Were you pissed?"

"She had been fucking for a couple of days so I joined in."

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,428 Followers
12