Wife Inspires Another Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is incredible! I can't believe it. How did she end up with two guys?"

"I wasn't there so this is what she told me. Chuck called her and said he wanted to stop by with a friend on the way to Dulles. They took a cab from their meeting. Lynn left the door unlocked and they came right in. She was at the head of the stairs wearing a negligee. She invited them to fuck her. In the bedroom they kissed and felt her. She lowered to her knees and sucked their cocks. Then they got on the bed and took turns with her. They had been fucking for a while when I walked in."

"Mike this is hot. Robin and I never thought about Lynn and two guys."

Mike smiled inwardly, "Why did you ask me how I felt watching my wife fuck?"

Doug looks uncomfortable, "We met through our wives but you have the reputation of keeping a confidence." He pauses, "This is hard to admit, but I have fantasies about Robin and other guys. After hearing about you and your wife I feel much better about my fantasies."

"Would you like to go beyond fantasies?"

"After hearing about your wife and friend I would. How should I go about it?"

"I'll help you. For starters do you and Robin share fantasies?"

"No. Well not until we shared fantasies about Lynn and your buddy. When we watch X-rated movies we just talk how the actors are having sex."

"The first step is to share fantasies. We started when we were dating. was the one who took the initiative. During one movie I told her I had fantasies about her and other guys."

"Man, I can't believe this. How did she react?"

"It naturally caught her by surprise, but she went along with it. It was a real turn on. After a while she would volunteer her fantasies. If you want to move this along, you should be the one to tell her your fantasies."

"You don't think she would bring it up? She volunteered to me her fantasies about Lynn and your buddy."

"She may not. Telling fantasies about someone else is different than telling you her fantasies. I'm not an expert but I've never had a women tell me her fantasies unless I asked."

"I can understand a girlfriend or wife may not know how her boyfriend or husband would react."

"You can see how that conversation could go sideways. After I told my fantasies then she opened up. She would talk dirty about fucking other guys."

"You mean she fucked other guys?"

"We just shared fantasies. After we were married, she let a couple of guys feel her boobs but nothing happened. So when she fucked my buddy, I was turned on."

"Lynn's hot and other guys talk about her tits and how they would like to fuck her, but I would never had guessed she did all that."

"That and more. When Robin told you about Lynn and my buddy, what were you thinking?"

"That Robin would do those things.

"Are you sure? Fantasy's one thing fucking's another."

"When we were dating, one semester in our senior year when I was away on a co-op, I'm pretty sure she had sex with other guys. I got turned on thinking what she was doing. I hadn't really thought about it in a while until Robin and I shared fantasies about Lynn."

"You think about your wife sucking a guy's cock, maybe giving him a blowjob, and getting fucked by well-endowed men? What do you fantasize? Make it graphic."

"She's on her knees sucking a guy hard and then spreads her legs and tells him to fuck her with his big dick."

"Now you're getting the hang of it. If you want Robin to cuckold you, you have to be graphic."

"Cuckold? We thought you might be in an open marriage?"

"Man you guys have talked. Lynn and I never discussed it but I guess we could be considered in an open marriage, cuckold's wives fuck other men."

"I hadn't heard that term since English lit."

"Either way, one way to initiate the conversation is when you're watching X-rated videos."

"So you're saying I should tell her, 'I want you to suck a big cock,' or. 'I would like to watch you fuck another man,' graphic like that?"

"Whoa big fella. That's the wrong approach. Telling her you want her to fuck someone puts pressure on her. This is very important. She can't feel you're pressuring her to open your marriage."

"That's good advice.

"Another technique is to use open ended questions. Like this, 'what do you think of her sucking that big cock' See the difference? It doesn't box her in."

"I see what you mean. It gives her an out."

"She will probably say something like 'she looks good with a cock in her mouth.' Once I told her my fantasies, I used to say, 'I like to fantasize that you are in the film sucking other guys.' See how that flows?"

"This is great. Do you think she'll go for it?"

"That's the point about not putting pressure on her you'll find out her preferences. What do you do with Robin while watching the video"?

"We use sex toys."

"We like those too, but to add variety I eat her pussy while she watches the video."

"But your back is to the screen. You can't see anything."

"That's the point. She describes what's happening. She gets really slutty and vocal. Besides, I like eating her."

"This is great. I'm going to try some of these tonight. If she gets really turned on, does that mean she wants to go through with it."

"Not even. This is the first step."

"I get it. Now tell me more about Lynn fucking your buddy."

(To be continued)

12