Wife into a Slut

Story Info
Wife gets slutty...
1.5k words
3.73
44.2k
31
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are Jim and Judy and have been married for a few years and with kids. We fooled around in the pass and got a bit wild. So, I figured I would share this one with you.

I work at a company with a friend of mine, and he has been to our house a few times for parties. But he has broken up with his longtime girlfriend and is in a slump over it, about four months have gone by. So, Judy mentioned her girl friend had broken up too and thought we could set them up for a date. So, I mentioned this to Ken, and he was all up for it.

So, the day came, and we got rid of the kids. I went to pick him up because his car was down. We came back to the house, and he was really excited about this. It had been a while for him. When I walked into the house, only Judy was there. She had an odd look on her face. So where is she, I ask?

Well bad news, she got back with her boyfriend.

Damn really, I looked at Ken and I could see it in his face. He lost out on some fun. Well, the kids are gone, so we still can go out, have a couple of drinks and see if any hot ladies are out and about. So off we went. Now we don't get out much and Judy was dressed pretty hot and a mini dress. The bar we went to have a band and was pretty packed. But we found a table and ordered some drinks. But looking around we notice no real single women about. They were all matched up to guys, Dam this not going well. Ken went to the bathroom, and I told Judy this is going bad.

She said we just make the best out of it and hope some girls come in. Until then we can just make the best out of it. Now we already had a few drinks.

Ken came back and was looking around as he came to the table, The band was playing, and he sat down. Damn, Dam there is no one here to even dance with.

Judy laughed at him and said what was wrong with me. Jim doesn't like to dance and I do!

He looked at me and I told him it was okay with me.

She smiled and pulled him up onto the dance floor, It was a fast dance and they both got into a bit of a wild side. too much to drink lol. They ended up doing a couple of dances before coming back to the table, He seemed to be in a bit more of a fun mood. So, a couple more drinks to get hydrated back up. So now we all are getting a bit wasted.

Then one of Judy's favorite songs came on and she jumped up and pulled Ken back onto the floor. They were dancing and having fun. But what i didn't mention to you, she wasn't wearing a bra., So during this song it was easy to tell this with them bouncing about. I smiled to myself because I knew by the way Ken was looking, he could tell too. But then the song ended, and they played a slow song, Ken looked at her and told her this was his song, so she just smiled and turned back to the dance floor. Both are a bit tipsy and maybe holding on to each other to not fall down. But I did notice ken hands kept running up and down her back as they pressed against each other. He came back with a big smile on face and a bit of a bulge in his pants. He excused himself and headed to the bathroom.

I smile at Judy and tell her she better be careful and that he was getting a bit excited.

She laughed and said yes, I noticed that on the dance floor. We both laugh at it.

He came back and had a couple more drinks. So, getting pretty wasted I told them it was time to head out. But a slow song came on and Ken asked for one more slow song. She looked at me and I nodded ok.

So off they went and seemed to be a bit more of a friendly dance again. When they came back, I could really tell it was like that dance. I look at her and her big smile on her face.

She whispered to me, what can i say lol.

Okay guys we are done and heading home, Before I get a DWI. so out the door we went. On the way I asked Ken if he was okay with the couch because I didn't want to drive to his house with all the drinks we had, He was okay with it. So, when we got to the house, she got him a pillow and blanket. Then off to bed.

So, we strip down, (we sleep naked) and slip into bed. I knew we were horny by the way she acted, I smiled at her and mentioned it to her as I slid my hand up to her pussy, finding it all hot and wet. Yep, really horny lol

She smiled and said what did you expect lol. I could feel him getting excited when we were dancing.

Well, what do you think you did to him lol. He hasn't dated in four months and you rubbing up against him lol He probably out on our couch jerking off lol.

She smiled and asked me if i really though that,

I looked at her REALLY lol You saw and felt his bulge lol.

She smiled and said maybe that wasn't too nice of me. She looked at me and said it was a shame he was out there alone playing.

i look at her, lol what you think he should come in here and play with himself lol.

She smiled and said Well that would be something new to see. lol

i shook my head at her, you know he hasn't dated in four months, and you already got him all excited already. He came in here and is going to want to give it to you for sure. lol

She smiled and said, oh i can handle anything he comes up with lol

Oh, lol well it's been four months you might not get too much sleep. if you let him play.

She smiled at me, well maybe i owe him, it was my girlfriend that bailed on him.

i look at her and smiled, you know he would just treat you like some slut and fuck the hell out of you?

She smiled oh well, got to do what i got to do lol.

I looked at her for a bit and got up and put on my bathrobe and headed out. Sure, enough he was still awake. Probably playing with himself lol. So how the couch i ask him, He said it was okay, i told him that i slept on it a few times and wasn't the best thing to slept so then i took a deep breath, well tonight was bit wild and fun and i just want to make sure you don't talk about this at work.

No way, no problem, I just had a great time and it's just between us.

Okay then, come with me and get off that couch. I turned and headed back to our bedroom. I turned back to see him following me, we have a small night light in our room so there is a light glow in the room, He stops and looks at me and then at Judy. I looked at him and said it was a queen size bed and room enough for the three of us. Then drop my robe and slip back into bed. He just stood there, I smiled and said you are going to stand there all night.

He smiled at me, well i didn't bring my pj's.

I laughed a bit and said we don't use them here, and I pulled the cover's enough to show him the whole side of Judy, so that he knew she was naked, So I guess you don't need them either.

He smiled and said Dam it's' been a while for me, I don't think i can sleep naked with her being naked beside me.

Why you that shy lol.

Well, no, just that I'm that damn horny lol.

I smiled at him, Well don't worry about it, she said she could handle anything you throw at her tonight.

You really mean that he asks.

Yes, i told her it's been a long time for you and that you would probably fuck the shit out of her and treat her like some slut all night. She said OKAY lol.

I never seen someone undress so fast as he jumped into bed, but he was already hard as a rock. Damn it's been a while for him.

He seemed a bit nervous and said he didn't really know what he could do.

Well, you can't make love to her, but you can fuck the shit out of her and treat her like you.