Wife is Admired During the Virus

Story Info
Wife is watched in the backyard by her neighbor.
1.8k words
4.25
44.5k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corona virus was in full effect, and had ruined much of the early part of the summer of 2020. My wife and I were confined to the house, and the pool in the backyard, since we were not able to socialize with family and friends.

Wendy was in the yard tanning in a lawn chair and I was upstairs doing some work for the upcoming school year. I knocked on the window and waved down to her. She stuck out her tongue and waved back, smiling at me in her designer sun glasses.

I went back to work for another ten minutes or so before looking out the window again. To my surprise, Wendy saw me and pulled one of her bikini cups to the side! Wendy is always a bit friskier when she is ovulating, so lucky for me, she must have been feeling horny that morning.

I love the tan line look, and Wendy is able to achieve great color with only a few tanning sessions in the sun. The exposed breast was full, and milky white, only darkened by the quarter size areola and prominent nipple.

Wendy is about 20 pounds overweight, but much of that is in her thick ass and short legs, and to a degree, those sloppy big tits. She is truly quite a package on her short 5'0 frame. Nobody would ever mistake her for being "leggy," or "lanky," that is for sure!

Our homeowners association had sent out notices about who had contracted the corona virus, and unfortunately, the neighbors directly to the right of us had both come down with it. Their only son, who had returned home early from college to finish up his virtual classes, was now living in a tent in the backyard. This large tent was something of like a guest house for him while his quarantined parents were still recovering inside. Despite being the only black couple on the block, Wendy and I got along great with the Williams, and I was hoping they would both make a full recovery and not suffer any financial hardships.

I had seen Bobby Jr. in the backyard on a number of occasions, but hadn't had the opportunity to speak with him since the start of the pandemic.

Wendy continued to tease me from the lawn chair, pulling her other boob out and letting them both hang freely over the top of the bikini. As only girls can do, she started dancing back and forth, making them bounce up and down like a stripper would do on stage. I was clapping from the window, and loved the look of her womanly assets on display.

The pushed down bathing suit was propping them up nicely, and it reminded me of a lingerie girl modeling a shelf bra. Wendy turned up the radio that was next to her, and slowly, teasingly, began untying what was left of the bikini top. The tan lines created from wearing her suit made quite a contrast from the hidden flesh that hadn't yet been exposed to the sun.

Wendy grabbed the suntan oil next to the chair, raised it up, and was dripping it down onto her chest. Her nipples responded to all the stimulation, and were poking out like hard little pencil erasers.

As I thought about lowering my shorts to relieve my very hard erection, I noticed something in the next yard over. The music had obviously alerted Bobby Jr. that something was going on, and he had moved over to the privacy fence at the only part where you could visibly see through. The privacy fence did a great job of dividing the yards, and Wendy had no idea that Bobby was now watching her dancing to the music.

At one point in the song, Wendy had turned towards me and was twerking her ass like one of the girls in a rap video. I could tell she was laughing and having a good time doing her backyard strip tease. Slowing lowering the orange bikini bottom more and more, Wendy was exposing her equally pale, creamy booty that also had not been allowed to get sunlight. I always thought Wendy's ass looked like the porn star Sara Jay's, and the tiny bottoms covering half of her round butt cheeks looked very sexy.

I tried to motion for Wendy to come inside, seeing that Bobby was now watching the show with me! I guess Bobby had the same initial idea that I did, as he was fidgeting with his belt trying quickly to get his pants down.

When he did finally drop them, I was stunned to see this 22 year old neighbor reveal a huge black cock! I don't know why, but my first thought was, could Wendy possibly handle all that cock??

Wendy was so wrapped up in the moment; she didn't notice that I was trying to signal her to come in the house. It was like I was watching in slow motion...as here was Bobby, fisting away on his ebony tool and enjoying my half naked wife dancing just 10 yards away from him! With her sun glasses on, there was really no way she could see him standing in the shadows.

I now motioned with both hands up in the air, and, eventually she slowed down enough to finally notice me. Seeing that I was waving her in quickly, Wendy grabbed her top off the ground and ran into the house with her exposed tits riding on her chest the entire way in!

Wendy came up the stairs and I grabbed her and pulled her into the bedroom from where I was watching her. She seemed annoyed, and asked why I ruined her stripper routine.

I said, "do you see that spot over by the corner where there is a small opening in the privacy fence?"

As she said yes, I slid my hand down the back of her bikini bottoms, cupping her plump, firm ass.

"Bobby was in that exact spot, watching you purposely losing your bikini while dancing by the pool!"

Wendy took hold of my cock and began to stroke it, interested in the story I was telling her about the exhibitionist performance she had put on for young Bobby Jr.

I said, "not only was Bobby watching you display your tan-lined rack and bangin booty, but he was playing with himself."

"Had I not called you in, he would have coated the fence with his hot cum!"

Wendy only said, "MMMMMMMM"...and started to stroke my cock even faster.

"Do you think he liked looking at his neighbor's married, white body...you think he likes big breasted blondes?"

I said, "Wendy, he was jerking the thickest black shaft I have ever seen, and he loved watching you dance and squeeze them big titties together."

Wendy seemed to be really turned on at the thought of this interracial desire Bobby had shown for her.

She said, "do you think he wanted to slide that "pussy pleaser big dick" between these big, oily, double D's of mine?"

I whispered, "yes...he would have enjoyed titty fucking my horny wife's big ol' white tits."

As she slid her bottoms off, she asked if I thought young Bobby wanted to shoot his load somewhere other than on the fence.

I played along with her teasing and said, "where were you thinking?"

"Maybe on my tanned stomach...or in-between all this cleavage of mine," pushing the beautiful round mounds of flesh together with her hands.

"Or...perhaps, I could have tempted him with this warm and inviting pussy of mine to milk it out of him???"

"That's if I could handle all of his black horse cock inside of me!"

She slowly climbed on top of me and positioned herself directly above my throbbing dick, asking me, "do you think he liked when I pushed out my bubble butt, arching my ass in the air??"

I pulled her down onto me, moaning as I told her that her exposed slit would have been violated with so many inches that she would have been wailing in pure delight.

"Oh honey, was he really that big?"

"My ovulating body is so horny right now, baby, I want to offer up this mature pussy for his big black cock!"

"Let my naughty, white pussy get split open giving him the greatest satisfaction!"

"Why is it so naughty?" I asked her.

"Ohhhh god! Baby! My reserved housewife pussy is sooo naughty right now for dark meat!"

"Oh honey, my fertile body is virgin territory for BBC...Bobby's will be my first!"

"You are gonna make me shudder thinking about wrapping my legs around him and letting him get his relief pounding those inches into my silky smooth vagina!"

I told her, "Wendy, he was so BIG, you would be fully impaled when he is buried deep in your belly."

"I would be afraid as your husband that he would try and black-breed my wife!"

"With you ovulating, nothing would have stopped him from coating your defenseless uterus with baby making sperm!"

Wendy started to pick up the speed of her hips, bouncing on my cock, gasping to catch her breath. I grabbed her around her small waist and pulled her down hard onto me, her magnificent breasts flailing about for me to admire.

Panting now, Wendy cried out, "oh yes, god yes, I'm so sorry honey, but please breed me!! Breed me!"

"My married little pussy was built for big black cock!"

I said, "my prim and proper wife wants Bobby and all his black friends to have a breeding party with you?"

Losing her mind, she yelled, "yesssss baby!! Pass me around!! Blacks on blondes for you to watch in our own bedroom!!"

"Do you want to see all those well-endowed guys mounting your petite, tiny wife??"

"Baby, would you want to watch them sharing me??"

"Watch me clamp down on each swollen penis and ride it until it explodes in my body?"

"Can you imagine them tearing off my dress...my man-handled tits will be spilling over my bra...my defenseless womb, forced to slide down and stretch on one massive cum-filled cock after another!"

"Oh baby," she howled..."I am going to be blacked!"

"My white titties will be filled with milk after they squirt their warm seed deep in my fertile belly!"

I began to squeeze and tug on Wendy's ½ inch long erect nipples, knowing that neither of us would last much longer.

I whispered to her, "in 9 months do you want to be breast-feeding a black baby??"

With that Wendy started to pick up the pace of her riding, and began moaning she was gonna cum!

I asked her, "baby, are you really gonna take those big black cocks bareback in your unprotected pussy?"

"Your cheating, married pussy??"

She yelled out, "oh yes! Yes! I'm fiending for it and I wanna be a slut...a black cock slut for you!!! Oh god, I'm cummmmming."

That is the end of part 1...