All Comments on 'Wife is Admired During the Virus'

by happycouple1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question?

Are you moving into willing cuck department?

I hope not, because we have plenty mentally ill MORONS already.

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoalmost 4 years ago

man the next part better be soon

happycouple1happycouple1almost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2??

My first story...not based on my real life. Actually, saw a Brazzers porn video that gave me the idea. Let me know if you want part 2...my next story might be on a totally different genre....just having fun writing!

happycouple1happycouple1almost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2??

My first story...let me know if part 2 is worth writing!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Now that's what I'm talking about, Wow!!!!! Awesome fantastic great delicious yummy. Please continue with chapter two right where you left off chapter one. I'm going to need to drink plenty of fluids before the next chapter, chapter one was smoking hot. Can't wait to see Wendy breastfeeding her black baby, hoping she cuckold's hubby with six black babies. Five Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 2 - As Soon As Possible!!

Great start to your story. Definitely want it to continue seeing the little white slut wife getting fucked by BBC. Only suggestion is to make it longer and make it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Then hubby should...

...quickly withdraw from her and jack his load out the window. If her talk turned him on, that is the best way to show it. Holy Batcum, Batman! Certainly a slippery silver lining to a fake pandemic social distancing scheme. And if a ganbang is part of ch 2, 3, or later, some cleanup operations will have to take place to 'keep the public' safe! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need part 2

Great first story but left us hanging. She needs multiple black cocks to breed her white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm done

If my wife says that shit then we are done. Even in jest that means there is some truth behind it and since I can't be with her 24 by seven we are done. I only hope she waits for the divorce to be filed before she fucks around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Paragraph breaks

Great story.

You should take out some of the extra paragraph breaks unless you are changing speakers, though. It makes it confusing to read who is talking.

Other than that it’s a really great story!

happycouple1happycouple1almost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Next part will be here as soon as it's approved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story, would like to see wife more teasing black boy.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
She's going to drive the lad mad!!!!

Just imagine her in future regularly "revealing bits" next to the fence when Hubby spots him outside.....

Luvbug07Luvbug07over 3 years ago

Seriously? Every black man wants to fuck a white woman and impregnate her? Lost me with the baby making bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous