All Comments on 'Wife is Blackmailed and Gang Banged'

by 8409anon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story perhaps don’t move so quickly

I really enjoyed your story, but perhaps you could have let it develop more. I got the feel it moved to quickly and you could have developed each of the blackmailing acts further. I hope this is the start of a series you have done well

masterkinglordmasterkinglordover 4 years ago
we must

we must get a chapter 2 and more. i want to know did they know or remember who bibullmale is? where do they know him from

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh, 3 stars, but only for the writing style not content.

From a technical POV it’s well written and plausible, I’m currently working my way through your other stories and enjoying them, it was all 5 stars up until this one.

I tend not to read “blackmail” because they usually just piss me off, like this did. A second chapter as far as I’m concerned is only worth reading if the arsehole who’s blackmailing them gets his comeuppance. Otherwise what’s the point? I really enjoy the reluctance aspect of this category but it would seem I’m still naive enough to still read them occasionally and hoping for the best.

It’s all self defeating, she was seen by other drivers on their way home Mr Loser BiBollocks and his friends have more video evidence. Why didn’t they just turn up ready to get an audio recording and when the men + loser arrived they should have asked which one was the blackmailer. If his friends don’t know he’s blackmailing this couple they would probably be pissed off too, as consent given under duress isn’t genuine consent, that makes them all rapists. When someone tries to blackmail you you have to stomp on it.

Why would they even take him at his word when he said they were all disease free? He’s a criminal ffs! That immediately makes him untrustworthy. Pretty fucking sad that the loser can only get laid by threatening others.

IF they wanted a gangbang they could have made arrangements with the other guys, after they’ve kicked the shit out of the loser.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to see you back!

Great story... Glad to see you back and posting. Hopefully its not as long of a wait until your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Praise

This is a very erotic story.

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago

Missing description of emotions in a good plot. Some experienced author should give more live.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
I knew

I knew the BiMale would be one of the guys in the gangbang . Once i read that the husband had to blow the last guy, well we knew who the ass hole was. Hubby should of shot the ass hole. i always skip abuse or blackmail stories but this author's other stories were so good I went and read this one, I wish i did not read this story as now i am pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. My husband and I are in the same boat as the couple here we are or were being blackmailed now we are owned fuck toys for a bunch of young boys. they have us do very sick and perverted things with them and for them we have both come to love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enjoyed the other stories but this one kinda went off the rails

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband is bi and loves me in gang bangs if some of the guys have their way with him after fucking me. I think this story is hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

part two... they have to meet in the same place the next weekend, but this time is the husband that gets tied to the table and fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I love a good blackmail story so this was right up my alley. I enjoyed the inner thinking of the two protagonists and the dialogue. Plus, the premise was fun

I would like it if you got more descriptive with the creampie thing. That's a kink for me so what I am writing about is completely self-serving but I figured I'd throw it out there since you got pretty descriptive already. Loved that part of it. I'm just strange enough that I would like even more.

Not a criticism :) Not in any way. I got rock hard reading this story so, yeah. Not a complaint. Will be reading more of your work. Thanks for sharing the sexy goodness :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous