Wife is Blackmailed by Patient

Story Info
Carina works on a patient then gets caught up in blackmail.
8.4k words
4.38
65.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a commission piece for a client and it does include a cuckold fantasy including blackmail and coercion. I hope that if it those ideas entice you that you enjoy the story. If you don't enjoy those ideas maybe give it a pass instead of giving a negative reply for a story. I do welcome helpful feedback. Enjoy

--------------

"Hey Doc, any one ever tell you that you have Magic hands? I swear, I didn't even know what a Physiotherapist was before. But my Doctor told me that you could help me with the mobility in my legs and hips." He said lying on his back on a therapy table in the middle of an empty clinic bay.

"John, how many times do I need to tell you. Please call me Carina. As you can see, that sentiment is fairly common." She gestured around the clinic before putting both hands around Johns muscular calf and lifting it off the table. She began slowly massaging and rotating his leg in different directions. Slowly, she moved her hands up his leg inching toward the hem of his shorts. "I want you to let me know if you feel uncomfortable at any time while I work on your leg. Sometimes it can get pretty near some personal boundaries." She then moved her hands higher onto Johns thigh and felt his strong thigh and pushed and pinched and drove her hands into the tissue of his thigh.

John grimaced under her touch and reached down with his hands to grip the table tightly. As he was reaching for the table, he felt his hands push between Carina and the table. As he looked down his own body, he saw that her crotch was now comfortably nestled on top of his hand. She seemed to not even notice his hand being there and as she worked her hands up higher, he could see the focus she had on her job, but he also moved his hand slightly to feel as much of her as he could. Looking at her he automatically began undressing her. Her pale skin looked tired but beautiful. He wanted her hair released from the ponytail she kept it in In the ponytail she looked so professional. He knew that she would look like a sexpot without that ponytail. He knew that her hair would frame her face perfectly. He would enjoy unbuttoning her white top slowly to uncover what was very likely a plain bra. Then he would pull those white pants down and let them pool at her feet and make her jerk him off standing there in just her bra and panties.

As he was imagining the things, he would do to her he began to feel his cock grow. Carina was now very high on his thigh where his hip and Femur met. Her gaze lingered across his lap to see how uneven his hips were. As she searched across his hips, she noticed the sizable bulge in his pants. She knew that she was attractive, and patients have gotten erections lying on her table before, but this looked like one of the largest she had ever seen. She stared at it and willed it out of his shorts. Without noticing her fingers danced closer to his member from inside his loose-fitting shorts. John looked at her face as he felt her hands inch closer to him and he saw the glassy eyed stare as she lost herself in the size of his cock.

He pressed outward with his trapped hand and felt her press equally as hard back onto his hand for a moment. Then she pulled her arms back and stepped away from the table. John looked at her and where she once had a porcelain white complexion it was now rose colored with excitement and embarrassment. "I think that's enough for today John. How about we work on it again at our next appointment?"

"That sounds good Carina, I look forward to it." He said as he sat up on the table then stood barefoot on the hard carpet. He then stretched his back which caused his already hard cock to press forward, toward Carina. She looked down like he hoped she would then she looked away.

"Pardon me for a few moments. I need to check on something in the back." She said as she quickly walked away from him behind a closed door with a window set in the side. He walked up to the door and noticed that it hadn't closed fully. He fished in his pants and pulled out his phone and started a video recording right away. He wasn't sure what he would get, if anything, but experience taught him that if he started it now then he wouldn't fumble with it when he needed it. As he eased the door open, he saw Carina facing away from the door as she pulled her white pants off her hips and down to the floor. John held his phone up and caught the entire sight in his viewfinder. As she bent over at the waist her cream-colored panties came into full view and the lace material was more than he expected to see. He watched as she bent over and he saw her pussy pushing against the gusset of her panties and wisps of dark hair escaped the sides of her panties.

Time seemed to be moving slow for John as he enjoyed each moment. She stepped out of a leg of her pants and lifted her leg onto a chair and with one hand she steadied herself on the chair and with her other hand he watched it disappear to the front of her and soon began seeing it tense up over and over again as if she was rubbing something furiously. "John, show me that big cock of your please. I need to see it, I need to feel it, I need to taste it in my mouth. Oooooo, Fuck, I've never seen a cock that big before. I wish he would come in here and jerk these panties off and fuck me over this desk. I'm a bad wife." She said under her shallow breaths. John kept recording but pulled his dick out of his shorts and began stroking himself as he watched.

"Hey Doc, Turn around." He said with authority.

Carina jumped and quickly pulled out her hand from her panties, then bent over to try and pull up her panties.

"STOP!" He commanded from behind her. She didn't know why but she obeyed right away. "I heard you calling my name, I recorded you masturbating thinking of this cock and now you're going to get a chance to see it and touch it. Now turn around." He told her. Carina slowly turned by pivoting on her foot that still retained her pants around her ankle. Then as she planted her foot down her eyes wandered down to his exposed cock. She traced the veins along his shaft to the thick head and she licked her lips as she noticed his head glisten with pre-cum. Then she broke her gaze and looked up to see him there pointing a phone at her.

"What are you doing! This is a private room and you aren't allowed in here. You're going to have to leave now!" She tried saying with as much authority as possible.

"Doc, you're standing there with your pants around your ankle, pussy hair poking out of your panties and fingers glistening from your own juices and I have this video that I don't think the licensing board or your husband for that matter would find to enjoyable. So, I guess the question isn't, Was I allowed in here. Rather the question should be, what are you willing to do to make sure I don't show this to anyone?" He told her with a smirk. He then reached down with his free hand and slowly stroked his hand up and down his shaft. This motion drew her attention and she looked down and once again stared. "Let's start by you getting on your knees like a good little slut."

"HOW DARE YOU!" I am married and am quite happy with my life the way it is, and I don't have any use for someone like you." She yelled at him and scowled as she crossed her arms. Her chest was red and flushed from her excitement earlier and her anger now. Her pants still laid pooled around one ankle and her prescient bush pushed out the fabric of her panties.

"That's a lot of anger but it looks like it didn't help with the excitement you are experiencing." He said as he stepped close to Carina then leaned forward and ran a finger up her inner thigh. His touch made her jump and fold her hands in a block over her exposed panties. When she placed her hands between her legs, she felt the wetness that was running down her inner thigh. John held his glistening fingers on level with his eyes and examined them. Then brought them to his nose, smelled them then tasted the juice on the tips of two fingers. Then he looked at Carina and down between her legs. He watched as she slowly moved her fingers back and forth between her legs. She bit her lower lip and then looked down at his still hard cock.

"Go ahead Carina, it won't bite. Just touching it could be thought of as a medical need. You are a professional and studies show that a whole-body familiarity is best for the patient." John told her.

"If...that's what the studies say then who am I to go against that." She blankly said as she tentatively reached out a shaking hand and slowly curled her dainty fingers around his thick cock. John kept his camera pointed at the action and enjoyed her touch.

"How does it feel Doc?" John asked her.

"Oh god, It's so hard. I've never felt a dick that was so hard." She replied.

"Get on your knees, it's time to examine it closer." He told her and pressed down on her shoulders. She acquiesced to his pressure and found herself on her knees in front of John with his cock pointing directly to her face. "Now begin to stroke it back and forth. This cock won't massage itself will it?" He said as he lightly wrapped a hand over hers and began moving it back and forth slowly causing her hands to slide up and down his shaft. Once he felt that he had her active he removed his hand and made sure that his video got all of the action.

"Fuck Doc, You're fantastic at this, I'm already about to cum." He spoke down to her.

"Give me a tissue then. They're right there." She said pointing with one hand toward Johns right shoulder. John reached up and grabbed them then held them above her and out of reach.

"Here it comes... Better find a place you want it." John laughed as he spoke.

Carina looked around the small room desperately looking for something to catch the cum then as she heard him grunt and she saw the same body language her husband gave right before he shot his load she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Johns eyes looked down in surprise and enjoyed the way she looked as each jet of cum hit the back of her throat. He zoomed his phone closer to her face and she looked up to him with eyes wild with lust.

She then came off his cock and he watched as she swallowed his entire load. "Was that enough to erase what you caught me doing and forgetting it ever happened?" She asked while looking up at him.

"Sure, I'll be happy to delete the video of a crime I committed but the video of you willingly jerking me off and swallowing my load, well, let's just say that you will be paying for that video for some time." John answered her. Then he gently pushed her back and put his spent cock back into his pants and left Carina there on her knees and left the door wide open as he walked out of her office.

Carina stayed on her knees and pushed her hand in her panties and began violently attacking her pussy. She was so horny after being treated so badly that she just needed relief. She played the scene that just happened and couldn't remember a time where she was hornier than she was right now. She closed her eyes and while she pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy, she used her other hand and opened her top and pulled her bra above her breasts and took turns pinching one then the other nipple. She was so horny that she didn't need much time before she could feel her climax and she screamed out as it hit her like a brick. Once it passed, she felt herself relax and opened her eyes to see John there with his camera trained on her again. "I needed to get your phone number so that we can arrange payment because I don't live near here and make no mistake you will be paying me." He said as he then lowered his phone. Carina suddenly felt defeated and without fighting she gave him her personal number. He then said his goodbye and walked out. This time Carina got off the floor and made sure that he drove away before she did anything else.

She then got dressed again, closed her office and she drove herself home where she could cry in a bottle of wine and feel safe with her family. When she walked in her home, she felt safe and she went and hugged her husband. She needed to feel protected and in his arms she still felt protected. As she was enjoying his embrace, she heard her phone announce a new text message. She ignored it and kept herself nestled in his arms. They worked together regularly but she still needed to be close to him, especially now. Her phone made another announcement and then another. "Honey, it sounds important. You better get it." He told her as he broke their hug. He then sat down in his chair and read opened his paper to read on the couch.

She walked to the table where she placed her bag then took out her phone and looked at the screen. Her feeling of safety immediately disappeared as the message that came in was an unknown number and the first message said, 'Hey Doc, already missing these lips.' Even without looking at the other messages she knew who it was and all at once she felt her knees get weak, her heart drop, and she felt herself become horny again. She stood facing away from Rick, she opened the phones messaging app to read the other messages. As soon as she opened the thread, she saw a screenshot of his video and there she was in full color. Her thick lips wrapped around Johns cock as she was looking up directly into the camera's lens. She thought that when she looked at him, she was scowling but in this photo all she could see was a woman enjoying herself.

As she was looking at the picture another message came in, which she read.

"This is the 3rd message and you still haven't replied yet. If this continues, I will be happy to spread you all over town. This was not a one-time thing." It said.

"What do you want?" She typed back and sent it to the unknown number she knew to be John.

Quickly she got a reply. "Open your shirt and take a picture of those beautiful tits my dear."

"I can't! Rick will see me." She typed and sent to John, hoping that would be the end of it.

"Would you rather him see his wife lips wrapped around my cock instead?" She saw almost immediately.

That was certainly not something she wanted to have him see. She didn't want to risk their marriage or her kids lives so she unbuttoned her shirt as quietly and quickly as she could then held her phone out and took a picture then sent it to him.

She got a reply a moment after sending the first image she had ever sent anyone of her in a sexy position. The reply said, "I want to see your tits, NOW!"

She unbuttoned her shirt once more then held her bra down which allowed her breasts to come into view. After she sent that she waited for his reply before she buttoned her shirt back up.

"Who texted you babe?" She heard from behind her.

She jumped at his question and her found bounced loudly on the table. She then heard it go off and she stuttered an answer to him. "It' it's it's a patient of ours named John. He was really tight today and I asked him to let me know if he loosened up when he got home." She opened her messages and buttoned her shirt at the same time. She turned and walked toward the couch and as she walked, she deleted the messages from John and her pictures so that Rick wouldn't see them if he looked at her phone. She typed into her phone a new message as she sat down next to Rick. "John, I'm glad that we were able to relieve your tension during today's session. It is very unorthodox that we provide our personal number so Rick and I are together when we say please don't abuse this connection method to us." Then she had Rick make sure the message wasn't harsh before sending it to John.

After sending it she realized how uncomfortable she was in her clothes and how much she really wanted to fuck. "Where are the kids?" She asked Rick.

"They wanted to have a sleepover at their friends, and I didn't see a reason they couldn't why?" He answered her. As soon as she heard that they weren't in the house she grabbed at the crotch of his pants and quickly unbuttoned and pulled the zipper of his pants down. She pulled his dick out so fast that he was confused. She then got on her knees between his legs and began jerking him off furiously.

"Oh my god. What's gotten into you?" He asked her with big eyes.

"Shut up and just get hard, I need this cock right now, Please." She begged him.

He began to harden and she slipped his dick in her mouth and enjoyed the feeling of his cock as it slid along the sides of her mouth. When she closed her eyes, she would catch herself imagining it was Johns thick member filling her mouth with his warm cum. She snapped her eyes wide open and looked up at Rick who was holding her phone and typing with conflicted eyes.

"I'm sorry dear. Is my blowjob not good enough to keep you interested?" She said back sarcastically as she looked at him and squeezed his dick hard in her hand.

"John texted you back and sent a picture as well. He said that his trouble spot is still tight and wondered what you thought." Rick told her uneasily.

Carine felt her whole world tumble around her, but she kept a brave face. "Let me see!" She said while still holding Rick in her hand. He faced the phone down to her and what she saw was Johns thighs then his bright green boxer briefs and his large cock pressing against the material begging to be released. "His thigh looks fine. I can see that it does seem tighter than his other one. Do you think it looks more concerning?" She played off the obvious cock on her phone and slowly stroked Ricks cock up and down.

"So, we're just glossing over that he sent you a cock shot?" Rick asked her in earnest.

"If it was a cock shot don't you think he would actually have it out? Let me see it again?" She told him. He pointed the phone back to her. "Oh my, that does look like quite the cock. Makes yours seem a bit small in comparison doesn't it? Do you think he was hoping I would reply naughtily to it? Maybe send him a picture of my body? What would you do?" She asked back hoping he wouldn't get suspicious. "Tell him that his erections can cause a strain on those muscles and he will need to relieve that tension and the thighs should calm down." She said before she lowered her mouth back onto his cock.

"I know what's wrong with him, I just wasn't expecting my wife to get a cock shot from someone tonight." He complained down to the top of her head as she gave him the best blow job he had ever received. She tried to look up at him but could only see as far as his fingers quickly typing on her phone. "He says he needs motivation to jerk off. When I told him to use the internet, he told me it's not working. I told him to use his imagination, and he told me he doesn't have one. Can we just drop him as a client?" He asked her.

Carina pulled her head off his cock and flashed a brilliant smile. "I've never felt your cock so hard as it is right now. Maybe you want him to see me suck your cock, Maybe I should strip down, and you send him a picture of my whole naked body. What do you think Mr. Winky?" She asked his cock before sticking it back in her mouth. "Mmmm he jerked in my mouth; I think you like that idea. If you want to send it, you can." She gave him permission then watched with shaky hands as he held the phone to her, and she saw him press the center of the phone then pull the phone back and start typing then he quickly dropped the phone and gripped the couch. She felt his cum hit the back of her throat and slide down the sides of her mouth. It wasn't as thick as Johns and didn't taste as sweet. "You didn't really send him a picture of me giving you a blowjob, did you?" She asked him as he grew limp in her hand.

"You told me to!" He said with exclamation points in his eyes. Then he looked down at the phone by his side as the screen lit up. "Oh God. He said show me more." He told her. She watched as he typed then put the phone down and he began to tremble slightly. I'm so sorry honey, I was so excited, I don't know what came over me. He could ruin us and our business." He told her.