Wife is Blackmailed by Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each man had followed them to the table and looked at what John was talking about and noticed that her panties were crotchless. Her wet pussy was glistening in the dim bar light as her breasts were squished against the green felt fabric on the table. She then felt fingers explore her pussy. "Ugggghhhh!" She involuntarily expressed. Those same fingers were removed, and she felt empty until the head of a cock pushed against her. She opened her legs wider and pushed back against his pressure until he pierced her.

She licked her lips and pushed herself up from the table and reached for another cock and she wasn't left waiting for too long as another man walked up to her and she gripped him and pulled him gently towards her mouth. She struggled to bend her head down to it and failed to reach it. "Alright boys lets allow the girl to enjoy herself. Get her on the floor." John told the remaining men. They complied with her and pulled her off the table and she willingly kneeled on the floor.

She was able to get down to the floor without losing the cock lodged in her cunt. As soon as she was on her knees she leaned forward and began taking his cock hard. Another man went to her head and pulled her mouth over his cock. He began fucking her hard and pulled her head into his crotch forcing his cock deep in her mouth. She was crying and cumming and moaning. She was hurting and in ecstasy. Her tormentor at her mouth didn't last long before he pulled out and painted her face with another stream of cum that covered her back as well. Her pussy was also vacated as well when he pulled out and shot his load across her ass and covered her skirt and panties with the white mess.

John then walked behind her and gripped her panties in one hand and pulled them down her legs and off. He left them in a ball on the ground. He then kneeled behind her and pulled her cheeks apart exposing her virgin asshole. Without preparing her at all he pushed the head of his cock into her pussy for a few strokes then pulled out and pushed viciously into her asshole. She howled in pain as he slammed hard into her multiple times. "Want me to stop Doc? Would that make this easier? Want me to show your neighbors how much of a depraved slut you are?" He asked her as he pounded her hard. He began feeling his need to cum and pulled out then stood up and gripped her hair in his hand and lifted her up to kneel in front of him again. "Clean it." He ordered. She closed her eyes and leaned forward taking him in fully. His cock didn't smell as bad or taste as gross as some of the other cocks she had earlier and this one had been in her ass.

He then let himself go and this time his load went down her throat. She sat back on her heels and began wiping the cum off her face and then scooping that cum into her mouth. "Time for you to get home now." John told her and stood her up. They then walked out of the bar as she put on her coat. John drove her home and dropped her off in front of her home then drove away. Carina walked into the house and Rick came out, looked at her then walked away to start a bath. The rest of the night was spent recounting the events of the day and helping Rick jerk off over and over again to the story of what happened.

They weren't sure what the future would hold but they did know that they had fallen into something neither of them ever expected enjoying before.