Wife Is Bound And Used By All

Story Info
My fantasy come true to be bound and used by unknown people.
2.6k words
4.3
38.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying silently across the bed. I am naked and my pussy is spread wide. I was thinking that this is something that I asked for. My limbs are spread and bound with the softest, most fragrant of leather imaginable. He went to great lengths to make this fantasy a successful reality.

A few months back my husband Bob and I were at home, he was busy working on his computer and I damaged his car that was parked in the garage. The reality was that there was no damage but I didn't know at the time.

Bob decided he was going to "punish" me for my alleged carelessness. If truth be told, anytime punishment involves me getting used for sex then, please, punish me. It is a game we play.

On this particular occasion, we were in the garage, and in no time, he had my hands bound, and the rope tied high over my head. I was at his mercy and we both knew it. Next, he put a blindfold over my eyes and of course, as you would expect I lost some clothes. The next thing I know is that he was inviting his friend to come over to give him a hand.

So now the interesting part is that I know there was someone else in the garage with us but I don't know who it was. I'm pretty sure the other person took my bra and panties off me but I'm not sure who or if it was both of them that I had sex with.

I do know that Bob offered me to his friend and one of them sucked my pussy to amazing orgasm and one of them filled my pussy with cum. I know that I had several orgasms and that I was drained by the time the friend left.

This was an incredible experience and to this day, I don't know who the other person was or if I had sex with him. Bob said I know him and we have been to events since the episode and he has been there. I have narrowed it down to possibly four different guys but Bob will not tell me who it was or if I had sex with him. I know this person helped strip me and that he at a minimum watched me get fucked.

It has been an overwhelming turn on for me every time we are with other people, I pay attention to every comment and every look thinking and wondering if the guy I'm talking to dumped his cum in my pussy. After every such encounter, all I want is for Bob to fuck me, I'm like a bitch in heat. My cunt gets hot and wet as it craves being penetrated. Feel free to read our story "Wife gets punished and she wanted more."

So, back to my fantasy, I want to be bound, blindfolded, and used by Bob and another person. But I hope it can play out the same as last time where I don't know if I had sex with another guy or who that guy is.

As I started to say at the beginning, Bob has gone to great lengths to make this fantasy a successful reality. The lights are dim, sexy music is playing and the smell of leather is in the air. The air conditioning is on causing me to be a little cold but I expect things will get hot very soon.

Someone just came in the room, I assumed it is my wonderful husband Bob but I don't know. I feel hands touching my face, across my shoulders and down to my breasts. I'm pretty sure these are not Bob's hands. Bob has big strong hands with rough callused skin. These hands are a bit smaller and very smooth but strong. They are pinching my ample nipples and needing my tits like they are dough, firm, and deliberate. I can feel my nipples stiffening as I enjoy the electric connection between my tits and pussy.

There is someone else in the room now who is working on me from my feet up. I can feel hands on my feet that are covered in some kind of hot lotion or oil. I love getting my feet massaged and tonight was no exception. The sensation of pleasure was running through me from my feet to my head and the last thing I wanted to know was who was giving me this pleasure.

After what I'm guessing was about ten minutes of so I felt a hand on my pubic mound. This was very arousing but I panicked a little wondering how many people there are in the room with my cunt spread wide for all to do with as they pleased.

The moment of panic subsided as I felt myself being penetrated by a finger. Oh fuck, my feelings are complete. I'm pretty sure I have three guys delivering pleasure with nothing but their hands. It was amazing and I didn't want it to stop. The hands were expert in their tasks and it was all about my pleasure.

The person that was working on my tits leaned over and started kissing my neck. Oh, fuck did that feel nice but something was different. This guy felt different to me. This guy smelled different to me, he smelled wonderful. Next thing I knew, my lips were touched by his and his tongue was parting my lips. I offered no resistance and allowed him to kiss me deeply.

Our tongues were tangled and I realized, I was kissing another woman for the first time. Nearly the instant that thought hit me, my first orgasm did as well.

I suspect most women at one time or another wondered what it would be like to be with another woman. I have to admit, I have wondered but never really had the intention to act on it. I guess there was that underlying fear that if I touched another woman, I would somehow never want a cock again and I do like cock.

Now I have to wonder, I'm pretty sure there are two other people in the room, but I'm not sure if they are male or female, did Bob set me up for a full-blown lesbian gang bang? Oh fuck, some panic set in. Do I want to be taken by a couple of women? Ok, so what is the worst thing that could happen, who knows, I might just like it. What would happen if the word spread and everyone found out I do women?

The woman that I was kissing has now moved down to suck on my nipples but as she moved down, she made it a point to put my face between her boobs. I was not sure what to do. I knew all I had to do was say stop and Bob would have ended everything immediately.

I didn't want it to stop, she was sending shivers to my toes. I chose to do what came naturally. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked and licked as hard as I could. I did not doubt that I was doing something right since she was squirming just as much as I was.

The other two people stopped what they were doing, I suspect they were just sitting back watching me having and enjoying my first lesbian experience. After a short time of my new lady lover also stopped. I felt her getting off of me and I have to admit I was disappointed and wanted more of her soft touch.

The next thing I felt was a person laying on the bed next to me and my delight, it was my new lady friend, or maybe it was another lady, not sure but when I felt her soft tits pressing into mine and our tongues tangling, it was a lady. She had one hand behind my head and the other working outlines around my pussy. I'm not sure I'm ready to be penetrated by another lady but I didn't have much choice.

I did have a choice but it was much more fun imagining that I didn't. She continued circling my clit and in one smooth motion, she drove a finger deep into my sopping wet cunt. "Oh fuck"' I squealed, as I experienced yet another climax from lesbian sex.

My lady moved off of me leaving me in my spread-eagle position vulnerable to whatever these people wanted. At this point, I am ready for whatever Bob wants to throw at me. I trust him completely and know that he would never let me get hurt in any way.

I heard some shuffling around in the room followed by the buzz of a hair clipper. I thought on no, Bob has always teased me about trying the bald look and how sexy it would be. I have to admit, some ladies with bald heads do look sexy as hell but I don't have the nerve, or do I? Then, I felt the vibration of the clipper on my pussy mound.

I am one of those ladies that has never shaved her pussy. I have a thick mat of jet-black pussy hair which I keep trimmed around the edges. I've thought about trying bald but both Bob and I like my hairy mound.

Bob also sports a thick black main and I guess we do stand out a little at the couple nude beaches we have been too.

In no time, the trimmer had me down to short little stubs. I will admit it felt good and I so wish I could see it. Now with no hair, I felt even more exposed, and knowing three people, (or anyway, I think three people) are staring right at my cunt got me wanting more. I needed something in my cunt, I needed to be pumped. I wanted a cock but I was not sure if I was getting one today or not.

The room goes silent, then I feel a warm wet washcloth on my mound followed by what felt like shaving cream. Oh, my, that felt good. The combination of the new bald feeling and someone rubbing warm wet cream on my mound and my pussy lips were amazing. Next came the razor. Holy fuck, what a feeling, the sensation of that sharp blade gliding over my skin was a feeling like I never had. Why didn't I do this a long time ago?

I could feel someone pulling my pussy lips out flat and the blade riding over my most intimate spots. By now I didn't care anymore that people were inches from my spread wide pussy, I didn't even give a shit who they were, all I knew was that they were giving me pleasure that I had never experienced.

Once my depilation was complete, it was time for sex, I needed to get fucked. Enjoying a lady was nice and I will do it again but now I needed some man meat in me. I said, "Please, fuck me, I want a cock in me, I don't care whose cock it is, I just want it in me deep".

I heard Bob say, "ok, who wants to fuck her?"

Next thing I knew there was a man on top of me. I knew it was a man because I could feel his scratchy face as he stopped to suck my nipple.

I said, "Please, fuck me, now." And with that, I felt a cock entering my hole. I was so fucking wet that he just slipped in. He drove it all the way in and my bald mound felt amazing against him. The best part was that this time I knew it wasn't Bob. Bob has a full mound of hair and this guy is as bald as I am. The skin to skin contact was amazing, like nothing I had ever felt before. The abundance of juices made us slip and slide as I had never experienced.

I felt my orgasm coming on and when I exploded, I could feel the juice running out of me. He continued pumping me harder than I had been pumped in a long time. I love Bob and I love getting fucked by him but I will have to thank him for finding me this guy whoever he is. After a few more minutes I heard a grunt and the cock in my drove one last hard pump before I could feel myself being filled with copious amounts of cum.

After we caught our breath, I could feel my new cock friend getting off me only to be immediately replaced with someone's face buried in my pussy. I'm pretty sure it was one of my lady friends because she was soft and gentle with no beard scratches. This person had to be a woman because she knew exactly what to touch and how to touch it. Bob can eat pussy all night long and it feels amazing but this is different.

I got a sense of unusual movement by the lady between my knees. I'm not sure but I suspect she is getting doggy fucked while she is eating my pussy. The was much moaning going on in the room but I could not make out by who.

The lady between my knees was approaching her orgasm because she kinda lost track of what she was doing to me and was concentrating on her pleasure. Just knowing what she was getting, drove me over the top to my next orgasm.

Once she came down from her high, she wasted no time sliding her cum dripping pussy right up to my face. I have to say, I have swallowed my share of cum but never when it was dripping out of a freshly fucked pussy.

I have never had my face in a women's pussy until now. I had no apprehensions, I dove right in. She tasted amazing, the combination of her pussy and the cum from whoever just fucked her was amazing. I loved it and wanted more.

By now, everyone, especially me was exhausted. I had been bound spread eagle for almost three hours and it was time to move.

As fast as the room filled up in the beginning, it emptied, just as fast.

Bob came back in and said, "Did you have fun?"

I said, "Bob, that was amazing, everything was simply awesome, I had sex with a woman, holy fuck it was unbelievable whose idea was it to shave my pussy?"

Bob said, "It was a joint decision."

I asked, "What do you mean, was there a planning session?"

Bob said, "Sure was."

I asked, "how many people, who were they and where did you find that guy with the bald cock that fucked me, his bare skin against mine was amazing, I will never have hair on my pussy again, amazing."

Bob asked, "Did you like him?"

"Oh god he was good, would you ever consider getting shaved bald?"

Bob asked, "Would you have ever considered licking cum out of another woman?

I said, "In a heartbeat but I'm not giving up cock."

Bob said, "You better not."

I said," Do you think we could take the blindfold off?"

He was standing over me as he removed the blindfold and I was delighted when I saw his cock, it was shaved as smooth as can be.

I said, "Oh god, I love it, it's so sexy, I want it in me again."

Bob said, "Are you sure it was me that was in you before."

I said, "Since your cock is smooth, I'm only assuming."

Bob smiled, "How do you know it was not my cum that you licked out of your lady friend?"

I asked, "Are you saying you fucked this slut while she was eating my pussy?"

Bob said, "Could be but maybe it was me that fucked you and someone else that fucked her."

I said, "I guess I'll never really know, now, stick that bald cock in me and fuck me hard."