Wife is Lost to a Lesbian! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girlfriend, I really missed you. I'm in love with you!" she said. "I couldn't wait for you to get back!"

"But Bri, that's not right. You shouldn't love me, I'm a girl!"

Bri looked Kelly in the eyes again and asked her, "Did you ever make it with another girl?"

Kelly replied, "No, never. That's not right!"

Bri then guided her to the bed and pushed her down on it. She then got on top of her and kissed her deeply, more so than before. Kelly couldn't have gotten up even if she wanted to because Bri was bigger at 5'10" and stronger than her plus she was on top. "I'm not getting off you until you give in to me. THIS is what I wanted to show you. Just relax and let it happen. I love you, girl"

Kelly knew her friend liked her but she didn't know she LOVED her. And she knew Bri meant what she said so she just relaxed and let Bri continue kissing her, noticing how much softer Bri's kisses were than Gerry's. Then Bri reached down with her one hand and began caressing Kelly's legs. She continued touching her thighs and worked her way up to Kelly's panties. Kelly was really enjoying the feeling but Bri didn't stop there. She then pushed the panties away with her finger and with another finger she touched Kelly's sweet pussy. Kelly was at the point of no return and couldn't have stopped her best friend even if she wanted to.

But Bri wasn't finished! She kept rubbing Kelly's clitoris and Kelly was at a point that she had never before been in her life! It felt so good to Kelly that all she could do is lie there and moan as the two young ladies kept kissing. Kelly never felt anything so nice in all her life. Bri kept softly touching and fingering and kissing her friend.

Kelly screamed at her friend to stop because it was almost too much for her to handle, but Bri kept touching her pussy until Kelly shortly let out with a scream as she came.

Bri then got off Kelly and reached down and slowly removed Kelly's shorts and panties. "Now I'm going to REALLY show you something that you'll never forget," Bri said to her.

"What are you doing?" asked Kelly.

"Trust me. It'll be better than anything you've ever experienced!" as she slowly started licking Kelly's silky inner thighs. Kelly was in ecstasy! But Bri didn't stop with her legs and kept licking right up to her pussy. Kelly quickly came again but Bri didn't stop then either. She kept licking her friend's pussy and Kelly came five more times! She was so exhausted and finally placed her hands on her pussy and made Bri stop.

"How was that?" Bri asked her and kissed her again with the smell and taste of her friend's pussy juice on her lips.

"Wow! That was FABULOUS! Please just let me rest a bit. I am POOPED!" she exclaimed. "I never knew anything could feel so wonderful!"

"You'll never get anything close to that with your husband," Bri said as she kissed her again on the lips. "Now tell me what happened on your honeymoon. I need some details."

"Okay, dear. On our first night Gerry couldn't get an erection which we just attributed to all the excitement from the wedding and the travelling and his being tired. But the next time we tried it, the next morning, Bri, I saw his dick and it's not very big. Now I'm no expert on sex but I couldn't see how he could satisfy me with what he has."

"Details, honey! How big is it?" asked Bri.

"I don't know. Maybe 4 1/2 or 5 inches erect. That's about it."

"Wow! That's not much to work on, is it? So what did you do next?" she asked.

"I guess I did what any normal woman would do. I lied to him and I faked like I was having an orgasm," said Kelly. "And I let him cum inside me. He was satisfied but I sure wasn't! I hardly felt anything. I was SO frustrated and I wanted to cry."

"Good thinking, girlfriend! What happened after that?" Bri said.

"Well, nothing sexually. We shopped and ate at some fine restaurants. We kissed and made out in the room but that's all we did. I jerked him off a few times and that made him happy, but it didn't do much for me. You know, I had my PERIOD!" she said, then both of them broke out in laughter.

"What do you plan to do now?" Bri asked her.

"I don't know. I have to go back home sometime. I mean, we ARE married. But what you just did ... Wow, I can never forget that. But I do like him and he's loaded with money. I can't just give that up! You understand that, right?"

"Kelly, your Maid of Honor has a devious mind and she won't let you be by yourself during this fucked up time. Give me some time to come up with something, okay? Oh, by the way, how much money is he loaded with?"

"Okay. Just be nice to him. And he's worth over three and a half million bucks!"

"Three and a half million BUCKS?! Wow, honey. And you mean you BOTH are worth three and a half million bucks, not just him! This is going to be fun!"

(to be continued)

12