Wife is Lost to a Lesbian! Pt. 02

Story Info
How a man become a slave to his wife and her lover.
6k words
3.96
15.1k
11
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Part 1 and is about female control and lesbianism, and if that's something that you don't like please don't read any farther. If you're hoping for a lot of raunchiness or filth you won't find it here. Any resemblance with the characters in the story to anyone in real life is coincidental. All subjects in the story are at least 21 years of age. Female domination in the form of a gynarchy is coming so get ready for it!

*****

Gerry Newcome had just gotten married to a beautiful young lady named Kelly. Their honeymoon didn't go so well as Gerry could not get an erection the first night alone with his bride, and when they tried to have sex again the next day Kelly was disappointed when she discovered how small her husband's dick was. But she was a patient woman and she felt it would all work out. After all he was her husband and she vowed to be the best wife she could be but she couldn't figure out how they would be able to make his dick bigger.

After their honeymoon in the Bahamas they flew back home and shortly after they arrived there Kelly's best friend Brianna (Bri) called to ask how it all went. Kelly thought it best if she went to Bri's house to explain it and that's where Part 1 ended.

*****

When Bri heard that it didn't go too well on the honeymoon with her best friend and her new husband she immediately began to try to come up with ways to help her friend. After all, she was secretly in love with Kelly so she was happy that it didn't go well on their time away together and she was hoping that in the near future she and Kelly would become a couple.

"Kelly, your Maid of Honor has a devious mind and she won't let you be by yourself during this fucked up time. Give me some time to come up with something, okay? Oh, by the way, how much money have you fallen in to with Gerry?"

"Okay. Just be nice to him," Kelly said. "He's still my husband and I love him despite his inadequacies. And he's worth over three and a half million bucks! Why do you ask that?"

"Three and a half million BUCKS?! Wow, honey. Of course you mean you BOTH are worth three and a half million bucks, not just him! When you two tied the knot you ALSO became rich. Remember the saying, 'What's yours is yours and what's his is yours, too!' This is going to be fun! Just give me a few days to come up with a plan, okay, honey? But in the meantime shall we go get comfortable together in my bedroom again?" Bri asked her.

"Oh, no, no way! Not yet anyway! I think I'm good for awhile. You sure know how to make someone feel great! But I need to rest for a bit. Goodness, girlfriend, you trying to wear me out? And thank you very much!" Kelly said. "You sure are a great best friend! And I can hardly wait to see what your devious mind comes up with."

*****

Two days later Bri texted Kelly and told her to come to her house as soon as she could. She wouldn't elaborate but Kelly had a feeling she knew what it was all about. She texted back that she would be right over. She told Gerry that she was headed to Bri's to talk to her about some girly stuff.. Gerry said fine.

When she arrived Bri let her in and they went straight up to her bedroom. She had Kelly sit on her bed then sat next to her and the two of them kissed and hugged. Kelly was planning to only talk with Bri to see what her friend had up her sleeve. She wasn't planning to have sex with her pretty friend but you sure wouldn't have guessed it by what Kelly was wearing! She had on a short light blue sundress with a hem about six inches above her knees. When she sat down Bri could even see her silky white panties, which made her to want to lick that sweet pussy, but for right then she knew it would have to wait. Bri did, however, reach over and softly caress Kelly's great legs, but that time she didn't slide her hand up as far as her pussy. She couldn't help herself from touching the smoothness of Kelly's skin, but she also knew sex would have to wait because she had something very important to discuss with her gorgeous friend.

"Kelly, I want to explain to you what I came up with concerning your husband. For starters you know I work at a pharmaceutical, right? And do you know I have some access to some secretive drugs that haven't passed testing yet but are close to being okay for marketing. There's one drug that's been around for a long time and what it does is render a victim, in this case Gerry, incapable of exercising his free will. He will do anything you say and he will have no memory of it. All he will know is that he must obey you. Now, tell me, could any woman have a more perfect husband?!"

"The drug is called Scopolamine," she continued, "or Devil's Breath, and it can be changed into powder form so you can put it into his drink or on his food. Once it's in his system he will be under your power in a matter of minutes for at least a month, at which time you just TELL him to take more of it and he will obey you. You know, when it gets near time to give him more you just tell him it's a condiment like salt, and he'll put it on HIMSELF! How damn cool is that? You can even program him to use it without you telling him by giving him a signal on his phone!"

"Is it dangerous? I don't want to hurt him." Kelly replied. "And if it's been around for awhile why isn't it okay for marketing yet?"

"You have some great questions, my dear. Let me explain them to you. What they're working on with it is this. It's a government project to make this mind control drug, which is what it actually is, to last not only a month but much longer, perhaps as long as five years. The secret part is they are planning to control the whole population with it to make them to do as THEY say without any opposition at all. And believe it or not my company is looking for employees like me to use it on some unsuspecting soul to see how it works. Gerry is the perfect Guinea pig!"

"And, yes, it can be dangerous only if too much is used, but I'll only get it in safe dosages. There won't be any problem, trust me," Bri said as she reached over and kissed her friend again and again caressed her great legs. Bri really loved Kelly and wanted to get back to the lesbian sex as before. "Here, Kelly, let me see if I can help persuade you." There was little question that Kelly's best physical assets were her great legs and her beautiful ass.

"But, Bri, why would you do such a thing, to experiment with that drug on someone? What are you getting out of it? And how would I know that someday you won't use it on me?" Kelly asked.

"If I can show them that I use it on someone and it really works they will raise my salary AND give me a bonus!" she said. "Plus I couldn't use it on you even if I wanted to because you're a woman! The CEO and owner of this company is a woman herself and she told the scientists to make this drug for men only. It has something to do with a man's make up, with his DNA, with his X chromosomes."

Kelly really didn't want to have lesbian sex at that time. She just wanted to think about what her best friend just told her. After all, it was her husband they were planning to control. But she also knew she would eventually go along with Bri on it and that once Bri started to caress and rub her legs she would quickly get to the point of no return and allow her to do as she pleases. There was a special way Bri touched her that really turned her on, and when she did there was very little desire to stop her.

"Bri, honey, I just want to sit here and think about what all you just said. Let's not make love right now, okay? she said.

Bri said, "Sure, that's fine, honey, but shall we get more comfortable?" as she persuaded her to lie down with her head on a pillow. Bri lay down next to her and let her think for a few minutes, but then her hand wandered down and rested on Kelly's thigh. Bri really liked the softness, the smoothness, the suppleness of Kelly's legs and usually when Bri touched her in a certain way it was only a matter of time until Kelly couldn't stop her. Bri was indeed a devious woman!

"Kell, can I ask you something? How do you keep your legs so pretty and soft? I LOVE touching them!"

"I know you love them and I really appreciate that. I believe it's the soap I use in the shower and the skin lotion I use afterwards. But, please, Bri, let's not do anything now, You may touch them though." Kelly said.

"If you want me to stop just stop me!" Bri teased as her finger reached inside Kelly's panties to her dry pussy. Then she moved closer and kissed her on her lips and they both knew that Kelly couldn't stop her then. Bri could feel Kelly's pussy getting wet and she knew that shortly she would have her own way with her gorgeous friend. She also slowly removed her own panties because she wanted to cum and she wanted Kelly to lick her pussy until it happened. So she kept fingering Kelly's twat because it would get her so turned on she would gladly lick her pussy.

Bri stopped rubbing Kelly's pussy and quickly climbed onto Kelly's stomach. Holding the smaller woman down would not be a problem for the bigger, heavier lesbian as she moved closer to her friend's face and pinned her arms and clamped her face between her thighs.

"What are you ...?" Kelly started to say but Bri sat on her pretty face and wouldn't let her finish. "Just use your tongue and lick my pussy like I did with you. Go ahead my dear friend," Bri said softly to her.

At first Kelly wasn't comfortable with another woman's cunt in her face but shortly she relaxed and even started to like it. She licked slowly and savored the taste and the smell of Bri's fine pussy. "Just keep licking, Kelly. How does it taste and how does it feel?" Bri teased. All Kelly could do was try to nod her head and moan in agreement because her friend's twat wouldn't allow her to talk. Bri would move herself around so Kelly, new at this, would lick at the right spot. That got Bri very excited and in a few minutes Bri exploded in orgasmic pleasure, her pussy juice soaking Kelly's face. It made Kelly very happy that she was able to perform so well for her best friend.

When she got off Kelly, she lay next to her and said, "Wow! That was great! Are you sure you never did that before?" They both knew it was her first time and Kelly smiled and reached over and gave her friend a big, passionate kiss. This relationship was headed somewhere, she thought to herself, and her husband would be their slave to do as she, or they, wished!

Kelly then said, "To answer your question, it tasted great and it felt wonderful, and I even liked the smell. I am so in love with you, Brianna!" THAT was music to Bri's ears!

*****

"So, Bri, I'm sure you thought long and hard about your plan to enslave Gerry," Kelly said, "so let me hear what you have in mind."

"Kelly, it's very simple. Are you going to be making meals for the two of you? Of course you are. How hard would it be to sprinkle some of that Scopolomine powder on a nice juicy steak that you made for him? You'd know almost immediately if it did the job because it takes less than a half hour and his mind is all yours. Or I should say he's all OURS," Bri explained.

"What do you mean, he's all OURS?" Kelly asked.

"I'm planning to be a huge part of that, you know!" Bri said as she slid closer to her friend and whispered her reply in her ear. "You just go home and be nice to your husband then offer him a nice, big dinner. He will be so unsuspecting and after you spread some of that powder on his food he will be all yours. Once he is in a daze you just call me and I'll be right over."

"But Bri, what will I do after that? Why would I want to live with a man who has basically lost his mind? I'll have to do everything for him. What kind of life is that?"

"Kelly, darling, I said I wouldn't leave you stranded and I mean it. Once he's under your spell, or OUR spell, I will be living with the two of you, and he will be wherever we decide to put him. You and I will be free to do as we please and with him under our roof. I'm not planning to live at home for the rest of my life! Or can't you handle all that sex?" Bri teased.

"Really? You'll move in with us? That wonderful! So we will be together and he will be by himself?"

"You got it, honey! I have already bought an extra large dog cage for him to call home. We'll put it in the basement and instruct him to live there all by himself. We'll hook up an intercom system so when we want the slave boy we just call him and he'll come running, willing to listen to our every word. You and I will have the rest of the house to ourselves and I will have your sweet pussy and you will have mine. How does all that sound?"

"Great," Kelly said softly. "It sounds GREAT! When did you come up with all this?"

"It actually started when I saw you standing there about to get married to that loser. I should have tried to stop you long before that wedding. It was at that time that I realized I was in love with you but you seemed so happy with him. But it turned out fine! I have you now and we are in love! And now we have a slave to wait on us and his money to boot!"

Kelly looked down at the floor and told Bri, "You're getting me wet! What a fantastic plan! And we'll be together forever!"

"Can I just kiss your thighs and your panties?" Bri teased.

"NO, BRI!" Kelly said loudly. "Not at this time. We have things to do."

"My, aren't we a bit touchy?" said Bri as she patted Kelly on her ass.

*****

Two days later Kelly and Gerry were getting ready to have dinner at their home. Kelly was grilling a big sirloin steak on the grille and some baked potatoes while Gerry was in the kitchen steaming some vegetables. He had already set the table and both of them were hungry and ready to eat. Gerry kept glancing at Kelly and her great looking legs and ass as she was wearing a short red sundress to help him further take his mind off of what she was about to do.

She had already sprinkled some of that powder Bri had given her on part of the steak and in a few minutes her husband would be under her power. Her mind kept wandering, thinking about how wonderfully her life was changing with her sexy girlfriend Bri.

When the steak was done she brought it to the table and cut it in half, being sure to give the powdered portion to him. She had a hard time keeping inside how excited she was that very soon her wimpy, small dicked husband would be a changed man, or should I say, changed boy, she thought.

"This looks great!" he said. "I love a well cooked steak. Thanks, honey. And this baked potato looks very good, too!" He cut a small piece and began chewing it then started on his potato and veggies. "You are not only the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever seen but you are also a very good cook. I love you so much, Kelly!"

Kelly's pretty legs were right out there in the open as the two of them sat at the table, with the hem of her short sundress inching up even higher when she sat down. The dress was most of the way up her thighs and her pretty pink silk panties were visible for him to see. It was all a ploy to tease him and to be able to get his mind off what was transpiring.

About ten minutes later she noticed that he was getting glazy eyed. She kept looking at him while she ate and knew that very shortly he would be like a zombie.

Gerry started to get up from his chair but Kelly quickly got up, too, and sat on his lap. "Here, dear, just stay where you are," she said. "I don't want you going anywhere in your condition." He was already getting weaker so he wasn't able to push her off but did rest his hand on her thigh. It was almost repulsive to her to have his filthy hand on her leg, but she knew it would be the last time he ever touched her so she just sat there until he was out.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked, but there was no answer. "Gerry?" she continued, but there still was no answer. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and then got up and got behind him and shook him but there was still no response. She left him seated in a daze at the table while she slowly finished her meal. The food was indeed very good, she thought to herself. She had never felt so in control of anyone before in her life and she was really enjoying the moment.

She left Gerry at the table and took a glass of wine with her to the living room and sat down on the sofa. She felt so good about what just happened that she pulled back her sundress, pulled down her panties, and spread her legs wide as she rubbed her pussy and groaned loudly and soaked her hand with her wet, sweet smelling pussy juice. She then put her hand to her mouth and licked the tasty wetness. She wished that time would last forever! Masturbation was fine but it was nothing compared to Bri's tongue!

Only after she was finished did she call Bri. "Bri, dear, I think it worked! He looks like he's completely out of it"

"Why, what's he doing?" she asked.

"He's not doing anything. He's just sitting at the table, all glassy eyed and doesn't answer me when I talk to him. It happened shortly after he took a bite of his steak."

"I'll be right over!" exclaimed Bri.

*****

Bri rushed over to Kelly's house and didn't even knock on the door when she got there. She went right in and walked quickly to the dining room where she saw Kelly standing and Gerry sitting straight up at the table. She went right up to look at him and saw he was indeed out of it and said to Kelly, "I told you it works! He'll wake up soon and when he does he will obey your every command. He won't remember you spiking his food or anything. He will just be very willing to obey you. Isn't that great?"

"You mean to tell me that he is now under my full control? He'll do anything I tell him? Is there any way I can order him to make his dick bigger?" she asked. "Oh, Bri, I LOVE this!"

"Well, you're not THAT much in control! What you've seen in his pants is about ALL you're going to get from him! But don't worry about him anymore. You are MY honey now. You don't need him for ANY thing. You have his mind, you have his house, and you have his money, and if it's sex you want, you foxy thing, you have ME and I have you! This IS exciting!" Bri said as she went up to Kelly and gave her a big hug and an even bigger kiss.

"What do we do now?" asked Kelly.

"Kelly, my dear, isn't this wonderful?" Bri asked. "All through high school we have been best friends, right? When you got married to that loser I was your Maid of Honor, right? Then you two went off on your honeymoon and I missed you so much. Now you're back and I'm right here and I am planning to move in with you. Don't you get it? I am NOT being apart from you again!"

"I didn't think you wanted to move in," said Kelly.

"I was hoping to. Don't you want me to? Wouldn't it be nice to wake up in the morning with your best friend right next to you ready to lick your sweet pussy? Or maybe you'd want to lick MINE?"

"Bri, I would love that! Of COURSE I want to lick you! But what about him?"

"Kelly, he will no longer be your husband. He is now your slave! You and I have complete control over him. When he wakes up and you want him to kiss your ass, all you have to do is tell him to. You and I are going to live together in this house and he will live in his own personal dog cage. We might even start calling him 'whackdoodle' because all he will want to do is jerk himself off!" Bri explained.

"Whackdoodle?" asked Kelly. "Where did you come up with that name?"

"What else would you call some guy who has no friends, has no working brain, and only wants to jack off instead of being with a woman?"

"That is funny! And soooo fitting! Bri, you are something else," said Kelly. "But how often will he want to jack off?"

"That's up to US," Bri replied. "If we tell him to never do it he won't. Can you imagine how frustrating that will be to him? At least for now, anyway. And all the while you and I can have girly sex anytime we want!"

12