Wife is Lost to a Lesbian! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" said Kelly, "You are REALLY something! I am just totally amazed at how you think! And here we are with our own personal slave who we can manipulate any way we want."

"You know, Kelly, I once read an article that said that a straight woman orgasms only about 7% of the time when she has sex with a man, but a whopping 75% of the time when she has lesbian sex. So almost every time we lick each other's pussy we will cum! I'm getting turned on just thinking about it!" Bri told her.

Kelly replied, "When I would kiss Gerry it was okay but when I kiss you it's breathtaking. Your lips are so soft and moist I feel I'm in another world when I kiss you. Then when you softly rub my legs I go bonkers. Whenever he would rub my legs it was like he was pawing at me. You just have a different and more pleasant way of doing things in bed. Bri, I love you. I don't want you EVER to leave me!"

"Aww, that's so nice. But I can't move in until I get my belongings," Bri replied. "And we can start that move right now if you want to help me."

Kelly replied, "Of course I'll help you! Do you have a lot of stuff and can we do it ourselves? And what the hell do we do with him?"

"I told you before what we'll do with that loser. I even brought it along with me so let me go get it," she said. Bri quickly ran out to her SUV and in no time at all returned with a folded up extra large dog cage. It was a bit heavy and bulky but she managed. The two of them then took it straight down to the cellar, which was finished into a rec room, where they set it up. Kelly then went back upstairs and shook her husband to wake him up.

"Come on, Gerry. Get up. I have to go do something and want to put you in bed for the day."

"Okay, I understand. What would you like me to do?" he said.

"Get out of that chair and come, follow me to your new home in the basement."

He did just as he was told and he followed her to the cellar. "Now get in that cage and go to sleep. I'll be back later." And, of course, he did just as he was told. Kelly and Bri then left him there and drove to Bri's house to begin moving her belongings.

"Wait a minute, Kelly!" Bri said. "He would be a good help for us to move my things. Plus he has a pick up truck too! Let's just have him help move us. He'll do what you tell him. When we're done then you can put him to bed for the night."

"Bri, that sounds great!" So the two ladies grabbed a few things and headed back to the house. Kelly went straight to the cage and told Gerry to come and follow her. After she had him unload Bri's car of some belongings they all got in his truck and went to Bri's to finish loading her things. The two women helped move a few things but the burden of moving was put on Gerry. So there in his truck as he drove were the two women, Kelly in her short sundress and Bri in her very short cut-off jeans, next to him and he couldn't even enjoy the scenery!

When they got back to the house he unloaded everything and put the things where he was instructed while the two pretty lesbians sat at the kitchen table enjoying a drink and talking. "I am getting to like this way of living more each minute," said Kelly. "Bri, honey, where did you ever come up with this idea?"

"It was easy, sexy!" Bri replied. "I just think it's where ALL men belong, obeying their better half. And with the treatment we've given him it all is so easy. And I'm not even through yet! Before too long I am going to give him female hormones, too."

"What will that do?" asked Kelly.

"Among other things, he will get bigger titties. He will also lose all his body hair on his legs, his face, his arms, and around his dick. And his voice will begin to change into a much more girly like voice."

"It will be almost like having another girl here, right?"

"Almost! But that will come later," Bri said.

"What do you mean, it will come later?" asked Kelly.

"Well, I'm not going to stop there! Sometime in the future he's also going to have surgery to remove that awful looking appendage between his legs. But until that wonderful day he will have to wear a cock cage so he doesn't get any ideas about jerking off!"

"A COCK cage?" asked Kelly. "What does that do?"

"It gives him NO access to his little dick!" Bri explained. "He won't be able to jerk off or anything, just pee. Can you imagine how horny he'll be and he won't be able to do anything about it! Of course if you want to be kind to him and allow him some release, that's up to you. But I won't!"

"I'll have to think about that," Kelly said.

Gerry soon came into the kitchen and told them everything was moved and put in the proper places. Bri then whispered to Kelly, "I want to try something right now. I want to see if he'll obey what I tell him, okay?"

"Sure, try it."

"Gerry, now go down and get back into your cage," Bri said.

"Yes, Mistress Bri," he said and immediately left the kitchen. Both the girls got up and followed him, and sure enough he went back into his cage. Bri and Kelly gave each other high fives and went back to the kitchen and finished their drinks. "This calls for a celebration!" Bri said.

"What KIND of celebration, you foxy thing?" asked Kelly.

"You know what kind! I want to sit on your face and cum all over you!"

Kelly replied, "I didn't think you'd ever ask, my dear!" And the two of them hurried to the bedroom. "But first, Bri, I have to ask you something that you said earlier. You were saying how frustrating it will be for him to NOT be able to jerk off. Then you said at least for now. What did you mean by that?"

"Oh, that's just part of my plan. Someday in the near future we are going to take him to a specialist and have his cock removed. It's called a penectomy. He will no longer have a dick to jerk off with! We will continue with the female hormones to get rid of his body hair AND begin to grow some tits. He will be our own little sissy sex slave!"

"Damn, Bri, you really have it all figured out, don't you? I didn't know that could be done! You have my pussy so wet! I need your tongue now! You know so much more about that stuff than I do. When do we start? When do we change him into a girl?"

But Bri had other plans for right then. She pushed Kelly onto the bed on her back and quickly mounted her stomach. Almost in the same motion she removed her cut-off jeans and her panties. She then slid up onto her chest and pinned her arms with her legs and looked down at her captive and said, "Maybe it's YOUR tongue that's needed!. Get licking, girlfriend!" Kelly obeyed her captor and began licking her sweet, moist cunt. "And don't stop until you hear me screaming!" she said as she reached behind and started rubbing her friend's twat.

By then Kelly's sundress had been pushed up her thighs and Bri was easily able to get to her pussy. As Kelly licked the tasty, moist twat of her friend she felt Bri's fingers working out on her own pussy. All she thought at that time was how great it felt and how her friend had completely changed her attitude about sex.

Almost simultaneously the girls came together, Bri fingering her friend and Kelly setting Bri off with her talented, soft tongue.

"Oh my GOODNESS!" Kelly screamed into Bri's pussy. "That feels soooo good!"

"Oh, oh, oh! I'm cumming! Don't stop, DON'T STOP!" Bri screamed, and then collapsed onto her lesbian friend. The two of them then lay on that bed, arms wrapped around each other, exhausted.

"You know, Bri, your body is so nice and sexy! When you had me pinned and your legs against my face, I LOVED that smoothness! How can this all be so good?" Kelly whispered, and they locked lips in a long passionate kiss.

Bri then whispered to her lover, "Wait until I get my dildo out!"

*****

Later on that evening as the two lesbians sat in the living room, Bri said to Kelly, "Honey, I don't think we should allow Gerald to jerk off anymore!"

"Why? As long as he cleans up after himself why should we be concerned about that?" Kelly asked.

"It's just another way of controlling him. Kelly, women SHOULD be in control! And until we have his dick removed we should make him wear a cock cage. But for now I want to take away his pleasure and begin him on feminine training. As a young man he has way too much testosterone and hormones will change all that. You'll see!"

"Bri, whatever you say. You know I can't argue with you. When do we start with the training?" asked Kelly.

"Like, VERY soon!" said Bri. "I am going to start today after dinner. We'll teach him all about using make-up and how to talk and walk like a woman. I must do it slowly, though, so he learns the right way. But in about four months we will see a big change in your ex-husband."

"What kind of change?" said Kelly.

"He's going to get a feminine voice. His body hair will be gone. His skinny legs will be more shapely. The hair on his head will grow longer. And of course he won't be able to get that little dick of his hard anymore. He will be in complete obedience to us and any changes we want to make with him he will be happy with. We will have to get his permission to do that surgery but I doubt if that will be a problem since he has learned so well to obey us."

*****

Six months later all was going very well for the dominant lesbians. Gerry was indeed hairless and his voice had changed to a softer, woman-like tone. His legs had gotten shapely and pretty and whenever the ladies took him out he would get catcalls from the men. He had a nice soft hairdo that they kept flowing down past his shoulders. Their favorite thing to do with him was go clothes shopping, then come home and dress him up, which included facial makeup and hair brushing.

The following year they scheduled the penectomy to complete his transition to a woman and the operation was a huge success. His penis was removed and what was left was formed into a vagina and clitoris. Hormone treatment also removed body hair on his face and genital area and gave him a more shapely ass. Gerry was sore but had really been changed into a beautiful young woman.

"How about we change his name to Geraldine?" Bri said.

"That's perfect!" Kelly replied. "But shouldn't he, or I mean she, start dating men?"

"Kelly, you learned a lot since you and I got together. Living with you is wonderful. But I want to keep Geraldine all to myself. Maybe someday down the line a few years we can let her date but not right now. She still has a lot of training to go through long before she can go out on her own. I am going to have fun teaching her how to be our slave."

"Bri, you are so right! It's going to be great living here with our own slave girl, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is, girlfriend. And there's only one thing that would make it even better," Bri

replied.

"What's that, my dear?"

"If we each had our OWN slave girl!" said Bri.

"Brianna, what is that devious mind of yours up to now?" asked Kelly.

12