Wife Is The Party Snack

Story Info
At the Football Party, Wife Is The Snack.
1.6k words
4.13
17.8k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly was three sheets to the wind and getting hornier by the second. Some of my friends were over for watching football, but a few were noticing she was getting flirtier the more the drinks were being poured. It was about the third quarter when it seemed she was about ready to mount the mascot. I had never seen her so blatantly horny, but my friend Manny was there and I knew she really had the hots for him.

Manny is a hunk, and women are always coming on to him, even my wife. But by that time it was much more than just Manny. After that many drinks, I expected her to fuck the coat rack. Beverly is an especially sexual person, wanting it at least once a day, sometimes up to five times in a twenty-four hour period. She is what we used to call "insatiable."

Before we were married, the dorm guys called her "shooter" because she was always shooting them beaver shots in the cafeteria. I expect she knew it, since she seems to be much more aware of what's going on than you'd think. I think she got a sexual kick out of showing it off to the guys, and a few times I think she went without any panties, just to give them a bigger rush.

She always had their attention, and she was getting it from my friends gathered in front of my television set during the playoffs. If you can distract Philadelphia Eagles fans during the playoffs you are in big time distraction mode. I think she was purposely shooting beavers at my friends on my couch, because more and more of them were paying less and less attention to Jalen Hurts than they were to my wife. She had their eyes, and she wasn't letting them look away. It was Beverly 30, the playoffs 0.

Did it bother me that my wife was showing off her stuff to the fellows in my football group? Actually, it was turning me on that she was doing such a good job of turning their heads away from the playoffs. I knew she wanted to fuck all of them, maybe even at the same time. Like I said, she is a spitfire. I heard that she once serviced a basketball team on the bus before the game. I had heard about her even before we met, and I had wanted to meet her for months when a friend finally set me up with her.

We started dating while she was seeing at least three other guys. Did it bother me that she was fucking other guys, not at all. I was at least getting as much as they were. Our first "date" was to her dorm room, and we had sex while her roommate studied at the desk beside the bed. On our second we fucked in the parking lot while at least two other couples went at it in cars around us. She actually did my friend and I on the same night in the same bunk bed with his little brother on the top bunk, asleep I think.

When she accepted my proposal, I was as giddy as a freshman at naked cheerleader practice. I couldn't believe the queen of the college was agreeing to sleep with me at the same address and take my name and use the same bathroom. We were married in a big, modern church, and it was the same one she did two guys from the chorus just a week before our ceremony. I didn't care about the guys from the choir, since I got her after they were done, and days later she was my wife.

I drove home once from a game and she did a guy from the other team in the backseat as I was sitting at the steering wheel in the front trying to see as much as I could in the rearview mirror. When she finished with him, she had me get in back with her and she did me as he drove. All those things happened years ago, but now guys were in my living room lusting after my horny wife as the Eagles played the Buffalo Bills and my wife was entertaining the troops.

The game wasn't even over and they got her sitting on the couch between them, her skirt pulled up above her thighs and the tv was not the main attraction. Her legs were open and her panties were on the floor, and every eye in the house was on her pink and puffy pussy. I knew if the Eagles won they would most likely fuck my wife in celebration. They started egging her on to show it to them and she let them each take an item of clothing off of her and before the Eagles scored their last touchdown my friends scored one of their. They had my wife naked between them with her clothes in a pile in front of the couch, her legs open, and her sexual juices flowing.

Even before the winning coaches were being interviewed and the player of the game was at the microphone, two of my friends had their clothes off and Wayne was fucking Beverly from behind in front of the television. I was really getting into it, having consumed a number of beers myself, and I began cheering as hard as anybody. Jordan knelt at her head and offered his erect cock to her luscious mouth, which she took and pushed her face forward, taking him to the back of her throat. There they were, with the game highlights behind them on the television, fucking my wife in the living room with the rest of us urging them on.

When Wayne was finished Ben took his place and Carl took Jordan's spot. By the time the postgame show was on the only one in the room who hadn't fucked my wife was me. At one point Ben was fucking her ass while Gary was fucking her pussy. I had never seen a double, except in a porn film, but it actually was exciting to watch, and I was in ecstasy just like my wife.

Ordinarily, I would have been embarrassed to have her fucking guys in front of me in our living room, but on game day it just seemed like the natural thing to have happen. The television being ignored, it got turned off and the party moved to the bedroom, where I finally got my turn. She had me in her pussy, Ben in her mouth, and she held Wayne's cock in one hand and Jordan's in the other. It was a total football orgy and no one wanted to go home.

Manny had stood by and watched up to then, but after I came, he took over and fucked her by himself while the rest of us just watched. It was like watching the quarterback complete a touchdown pass to win the game, because we all had to agree that Manny really knew how to fuck. It was like a pro versus high school kids in the coitus department. We had sex with her, but Manny fucked her and fucked her on a professional level.

I knew all game she had been waiting for Manny, and I could see her level of excitement as I watched then fuck. The game celebration went on for most of the night, with Beverly fucking everybody at least three times, although Manny had it five times at the hostess's request. By the time he was fucking her for the last time most of the guys had left, realizing they just couldn't compete with the Alpha Male. Seven guys had fucked Beverly that night and she was still raring to go. When the game started that day, I had no idea it would end in a fuckfest.

She has fucked some of the guys since then, but Manny now comes over about once every couple of weeks and services the lady of the house to keep her spirits high. We are open about it, not avoiding the subject, and I even joke with her about being the football whore of the neighborhood.

She acts like she minds, but the truth is I think she really likes it, especially now that she is fucking Manny on a regular basis. She is almost constantly in a good mood, and she seems really happy and satisfied with her life at this point. Some guys might not like having a football whore for a wife, but I actually find it kind of invigorating. I never have a problem watching games, and the halftime entertainment is really better than what's provided by the networks. It is live porn, and hotter than most of the porn I have in my personal collection of tapes and films, yes I still have films.

We have been married twenty years, and things just keep getting better and better. I now look forward to the NFL playoffs more than ever, because the after-party can be awesome. Life is certainly not boring, since I watch a lot of sports, and my wife is always ready to fuck, never in a bad mood, unless Manny is out of town, and she is also a really good cook. Her lasagna is almost world famous, and her meatloaf is out of this galaxy. She'll fuck the group, then she'll feed them and have them leaving happy on two levels.

Some guys may complain about having a sex hungry wife who fucks his friends at football parties, but the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks. If you have a bunch of guys over for the football playoffs, and your wife has a little too much to drink, sit back and enjoy yourself, things may get even better than you hoped. Take it from me, there is nothing better than watching football when your wife is the halftime entertainment and she goes for a first down every play.