Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 03

Story Info
Tequila in the cabana and naughty fun in the suite.
9.2k words
4.81
46.9k
123

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyralout
spyralout
606 Followers

Krista and I were just finishing a conversation after an erotically charged morning when Tucker arrived back at our seating area. "Upgrade, motherfuckers! Grab your shit and follow me."

He led us closer to the pool, to a private area that was roped off. A cute hostess was waiting for us and opened the rope as we arrived. "Hi guys, welcome to your cabana for the rest of the week! My name is Elena and I'll be taking care of you!"

The area had half a dozen lounge chairs set with resort towels, including rolled up towels for pillows. It also had a large square cabana with a platform bed and a fabric roof for shade. There were curtains around the sides that could be pulled closed for privacy. It was large enough to fit at least a few people comfortably.

"Can I get you some drinks?" Elena asked as we were getting settled. It would be nice to have an attentive server. It had been challenging to flag someone down in the main seating area.

"Love your suit!" Elena said to Krista, with genuine enthusiasm and a wink. She was referring to the "stripper-kini" that Tucker and Rob had purchased for her as a joke. "You have all these guys to yourself?"

"So far I do!" My wife grinned. "Glad you like my bikini. Not what I would normally wear, but a lot has been different this trip!" She glanced at me and raised her eyebrows.

Rob spoke up. "Elena, you have no idea. Someone's driving down to join us in a couple days. We're playing a prank on him and we might need your help."

I thought it might be a bad idea to let Elena in on the joke, but Rob pressed on like a snowplow. He explained the prank while Krista looked at the ground, her face reddening with each sentence. Elena's mouth hung open.

When he was done, Elena turned to Krista. "Girl, you are spicy! I love it." Then she turned to me. "And you're the husband?" I nodded and she gave me a high five. "Love a confident man," she said.

Tucker joined in. "Any ideas you have to help us get Theo, we're all ears!"

Elena smiled wickedly. "We host swingers weeks down here in the fall. I got a few tricks up my sleeve." She didn't elaborate further and left to go get our drinks.

Joe looked at Krista and did a double take. "You look almost topless in that bikini from behind. Such a tiny string!"

"Why don't you untie it for a pic and we'll tell Theo you're hanging out topless?" Tucker suggested.

"Oh shit, that would make him crazy." Rob added.

Krista looked thoughtful. "Poor guy is going to drive off the road." She shrugged. "Might as well give him something to think about on the drive." She laughed with a contagious smile.

She faced the pool, then untied the knot behind her back. The bikini top hung by the string around her neck, which was hidden by her hair. The small triangles shifted perilously in front of her nipples, threatening to reveal them at any moment.

Krista raised her arms and stretched, flexing the supple muscles of her back. The bikini top flapped recklessly as she moved. Tucker framed a perfect picture of her bare back with her arms in the air, facing the public pool.

From my vantage point, I saw her areola flutter in and out of view. I was sure Rob was seeing the same thing.

"Got it," Tucker said. I was pleased to see Krista reach behind to re-tie the string. Tucker sent the picture in the group chat and shared the response.

THEO: Dude, she's topless? At the pool?? Is that legal?

TUCKER: This is Mexico, bro. You can do anything.

JOE: You're missing a great time!

Krista let out a small whimper. "Poor guy! I feel so bad for him. He's sweet! And he's driving all this way just to get pranked."

"Consider it a lesson," Tucker said. Rob started giggling loudly and then added a message to the chat.

ROB: Get here fast, man. She said she's thinking about coming out of retirement for a private strip show tonight. But you're probably going to miss it.

Krista squealed when she saw the text. "You wish!"

"Obviously," Rob said. "I'm just teasing him, though."

"We could stage it so Theo only thinks it happened." Tucker added.

Krista drained the last of her pina colada, punctuated by a loud slurp of her straw. "If I have any more of these, I might just be up for that." She giggled.

Just then Elena came back, impressively balancing two trays. One had our drinks, which she deftly delivered. The second held a bottle of tequila, a bowl of lime wedges on ice and a shaker of salt. I groaned, surprised because I hadn't heard Tucker order another round of shots.

"I have an idea for your little prank," she said. "Body shots!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Tucker exclaimed.

"What do you think, girl?" Elena asked. Krista's eyes widened, but she nodded her reply. "Okay, hubby. You're the photographer, right?"

Rob stood and handed me his phone. "I volunteer as tribute!" he said.

"Cool your jets, güey," Elena chided. "We need to get set up."

"I'm nervous," Krista said and bit her lip.

"Oh it's just fun," Elena reassured her as she arranged the contents of her tray on a side table. "Who goes first, chica?"

"Joe's first," she said, then looked his way. Joe smiled and stood quickly.

Elena asked, "How naughty do you want this to be?"

"Ease me in," she replied.

Elena instructed Krista to lay down on her back and motioned for Joe to kneel by her side. Then she took an ice cube and rubbed it against Krista's neck. My wife shivered from the cold. Elena shook salt onto the wet spot, then picked up a lime wedge.

"Hold this with your mouth," she said before placing the fruit between Krista's white teeth. To Joe, she instructed, "Lick the salt, slurp the tequila, then suck the lime."

Joe nodded, then added, "Don't worry, Krista."

I stood up and got in a position to photograph the event with Rob's phone. I felt better about being the photographer knowing I was going to get a copy of everything.

Elena looked at Krista. "Ready?"

"Mmm-hmm," Krista responded. Elena poured a shot of tequila into her belly button as her abs fluttered.

"Go!" Elena said. Joe leaned in and slowly licked the salt from my wife's collarbone, up her neck, to just below her jawline. Krista's breathing was jagged, which almost caused the tequila to spill from her belly. Then Joe inhaled the tequila from Krista's belly button until it was empty. Finally he moved up to her face. Their noses touched and their lips met briefly as he slowly extracted the lime wedge from between her mouth. The group cheered.

I had captured a dozen or so pictures of the process. My thumb had been constantly hitting the shutter button while I moved around to get a few angles.

Elena gave a celebratory shout and whistled. "Who's next?" she asked.

"Rob," Krista replied with a big smile. She appeared to be getting over her nerves.

"How naughty?" asked Elena with raised eyebrows.

"Fucking naughty," Rob replied. "We need to make Theo jealous. Enough with this G rated bullshit."

Elena looked at Krista who gave an agreeable shrug. Then the waitress got a mischievous smile and leaned in to whisper something into Krista's ear. My wife laughed and nodded her head. Elena looked at Rob and said, "You're very lucky, güey."

She motioned for Rob to take Joe's place. Then she placed a new lime wedge between my wife's lips. Rob looked like a kid at Christmas. Looking back at Krista, Elena confirmed, "You sure?"

My wife nodded her head and I could see her cheeks were flushed. Elena's slim fingers picked up an ice cube, then made their way to the edge of Krista's bikini top. She slowly pulled the triangle of fabric to the side, revealing my wife's dark, erect nipple for all to see.

Rob let out a sigh of pleasure as he stared at the unobscured prize. I clicked the shutter and captured her exposure for posterity.

Elena circled my wife's nipple with the ice cube. Her dark pink bud got harder and longer, even in her aroused state. Then Elena shook the salt onto Krista's nipple. Rob bounced from side to side as Elena poured the tequila shot into my wife's belly button. "Lick, slurp, suck, güey," she said.

Rob smiled and looked into my wife's eyes. Krista held the lime in her mouth and looked on with wide-eyed anticipation. Rob cupped Krista's exposed breast in his hand, then took her nipple into his mouth. For what seemed like an eternity, Rob sucked and licked my wife's tit until long after the salt was gone.

I took picture after picture of my wife's engorged nipple in Rob's eager mouth. I even switched to video and captured him licking and sucking while Krista squirmed underneath. When he was finished, he pulled off and licked his lips.

Then he moved to her belly. He extended his tongue at the top of her minuscule bikini bottoms before licking all the way up to her belly button. Once he was there, he slurped the tequila into his mouth. For a few moments after, he continued to tongue her empty hole.

When he was sated, his tongue dragged up along her abdomen. He licked up the center of her body and into the valley of her cleavage. His tongue deviated course to encircle her nipple one final time before sliding up her neck and over the cleft of her chin.

Rob was certainly taking some liberties, but Krista seemed happy to let him. Her arms lay still by her side while his tongue wandered anywhere it pleased.

Finally, Rob tasted her lips before his mouth enclosed on hers, consuming the lime wedge. For a long moment, he massaged her lips in his mouth. When he pulled back, with the citrus in his hold, I saw Krista's tongue recede into her mouth.

I didn't miss a shot, capturing every moment on Rob's own camera. I suspected I would only get a picture or two shared with me but Rob would keep dozens in his permanent vault and jerk off to them frequently. It made me feel a bit weird that I was essentially helping Rob masturbate to my wife. I might as well be stroking his cock for him.

When Rob finished, the group was silent. Elena looked at me. I looked at Krista, and her eyes were closed. We sat in the thick silence for a long moment, before Elena started whooping. Then Tucker and Joe joined her cheers.

"¡Muy caliente, chica!" Elena said. Upon hearing the word caliente, Krista looked at me and winked. It was the "sex word" she had come up with. If I were to say that word, she would drop whatever she was doing and find a place to fuck me right away. It was a nice reminder that my wife still belonged to me.

Krista pulled her bikini top back into place. "Who's next?" Elena asked, looking around.

"¿Elena, te traigo un trago?" Joe asked in surprisingly perfect Spanish. Her head snapped around to look at him.

"What did he say?" asked Krista.

"He asked if he could buy me a shot," Elena replied. Krista's eyes widened.

"Si, gracias," Elena said to Joe. "If it's okay with you?" She looked at my wife who nodded.

"Lick your lips, chica, and pucker up." Elena then dusted salt along my wife's lips and placed a lime in her cleavage. She carefully poured a shot into Krista's belly button.

Krista gave me a nervous side-eye as Elena got into position. As far as I know, she had never kissed a girl before and it seemed like that was on the table. I found myself very excited at the prospect. Elena was cute with a very pretty face and a slim body. She had much smaller breasts than Krista, but had great legs that her short-shorts accentuated nicely.

"Here we go," Elena grinned as she leaned over Krista. I switched the camera to video and zoomed in on my wife's face as Elena hovered just above it. Then their lips met with a short peck. Krista closed her eyes as Elena pulled back and pecked again.

The young waitress extended her tongue and licked a bit of salt from Krista's lip. Then Elena softened her lips and enclosed Krista's in a real kiss. My wife kissed back and before long both girls were tentatively making out.

Elena tested and teased my aroused wife, softly biting her lip and licking in and around her mouth. Krista was caught up in the moment and searched for Elena's mouth with her own tongue. Soon they were passionately tonguing each other.

Their kiss was long and slow and sensual and I caught every detail in close up on the video. My erection throbbed painfully in my shorts as I fantasized about joining the two of them in a threesome. I longed to feel the smooth skin of Elena's legs and the soft touch of her plump lips. I imagined both of their pink tongues sliding in unison along the length of my stiff cock.

Elena finished, leaving not a trace of salt. She moved to Krista's belly and licked a trail of tequila that was trying to escape before swallowing the booze in her navel. Then she found Krista's cleavage and planted a leisurely lick along the inner curve of each breast before grabbing the lime wedge between her teeth.

The guys hooted and hollered as Elena gave us the thumbs up. I joined in, cheering loudly. Krista couldn't contain the smile that burst onto her face. Her cheeks and chest were flushed as she fanned herself with her hand.

"You have the best boobs, chica." Elena said. "I'm obsessed!"

"My turn," said Tucker eagerly as he stood from his chair.

"Okay, how naughty on this one, girl?" Elena asked cheerfully.

Krista looked at her with half-lidded eyes. "How naughty can you get?"

Once again Elena leaned in and whispered into Krista's ear. As she was speaking, my wife closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. I was sure she had never been so turned on in her life. I regretted cumming so quickly before and not making her orgasm. As Elena spoke, my wife bit her lip and nodded.

Elena looked at Tucker and smiled. "This is going to be a fun week," she said.

Elena eyed Krista with anticipation. Then she reached in and slowly slid one triangle of Krista's bikini top to the side, freeing her breast. Elena gave the exposed nippled a quick tweak with her fingers. Then she freed the other breast leaving Krista effectively topless.

Once again, she used an ice cube to wet my wife's nipples. They stood high and stiff off her chest to an extent I had never seen before. Elena dusted both nipples in salt. The flakes stuck like rock climbers scaling pillars - monuments to my wife's arousal.

Then she took a lime wedge and held it up ceremoniously. "The rule is, you're only allowed to use your mouth and tongue to get the lime." All eyes were on the wedge as she slowly brought it towards Krista's mouth. But before she arrived at my wife's lips, she changed course and moved lower.

We all watched with intensity as the lime traced Krista's midsection, coming to a stop at the top of her bikini bottoms. Here, Elena used two fingers to lift the edge of the suit and slide the lime inside. She pushed until the wedge was deep in her bottoms, along the crevice of her pussy. We were greeted with a quick flash of Krista's pubic hair before the suit snapped back into place. I clicked the shutter to capture the fleeting glimpse of her indecency.

It was Tucker's turn to groan in anticipation. Krista was bright red and breathing heavy. Elena raised the bottle of tequila, prepared to pour it into my wife's belly button. She looked at Tucker. "Ready?"

Damn, I thought, this was extreme. Tucker would surely have his lips right against my wife's most intimate parts. I considered using my safe word, which Krista had given me, to put a stop to this. But to what end? To deprive my wife of pleasure? It wasn't like Tucker was going to fuck her. It was just flirty fun and he would probably end up jealous of me in the process. It did make me feel more in control knowing that I could use the safe word at any time. I felt like I was giving her permission instead of having this happening on its own.

Tucker nodded his assent and Elena poured the shot. He leaned in and took my wife's nipple into his mouth. He savored it, slowly and sensually consuming her entire right breast before moving to the other. Again he licked her nipple with proficiency, nimbly devouring her flesh.

Krista wiggled in place and could not stifle her loud moans. She made a guttural sound of carnal desire that I had never heard from her before. I was both jealous and happy for her.

She was writhing under Tucker's mouth and bucking her hips. I wondered if she was going to climax just from his attention to her breasts. Her pleading sobs of arousal told me she was close. But Tucker finished with the salt and began to kiss his way down her body. Somehow there was still some tequila that had not spilled from her belly button and he slurped it into his mouth.

Then he continued down, kissing and licking the flesh above her bikini bottoms. She spread her legs to give him easy access and I caught the detail in a picture on Rob's phone. I noticed that her own hand was groping her breast now to fill the void left by Tucker's lips. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy and her body was almost convulsing.

He pressed his lips against her bikini bottoms, right on top of her pussy. She wailed, almost painfully, and her other hand grabbed Tucker's hair. She craned her neck and looked down at Tucker's mouth as it clamped down on her clit. The thin, now-sheer fabric of her bikini was the only interference to his cunnilingus.

My wife's expression was one of disbelief, urgent need and lust. She held him in place with her hand and lifted her hips, sliding her pussy along his lips. I switched the camera to video, wanting to capture the sounds of her passion and the sexual undulations of her body at peak arousal.

Her thighs clamped around his head and I lost visibility of his mouth. I slowly tracked the video up her body, along her twitching abs, up to her exposed breasts in the grip of her fingers, and finally to her face.

Her eyes were closed again and her face was scrunched into an expression I had seen many times before. She was searching for the edge of her climax. On the verge of crossing the threshold into a thundering orgasm. And then she found it. Her whole body shuddered and her breath caught in her throat. She cried out intensely and all her muscles tightened.

For a long moment, she rode the shockwaves of her climax as they ripped through her body. I wondered if Tucker was able to breathe with his face smothered in the vice of her crotch. Then she eased up and his proud smile appeared between her legs.

She lay back, exhausted and seemingly unable to open her eyes. Her hands covered her face as she breathed heavily. Tucker broke the rules and used his fingers to extract the wedge of lime from her bikini bottoms. Then he sucked the flesh of the citrus between his lips, savoring the flavor.

Elena led a round of enthusiastic applause, which I joined. Tucker gently patted my wife's thigh and then Elena high-fived him.

Rob was eager to take his phone back from my clutches. I stepped forward and pulled Krista's bikini top back into position. She was still frozen in place and I let her have some space to recover.

Elena raised her eyebrows and tilted the tequila bottle in my direction, silently asking if I wanted a turn. I shook my head. As much as I would love to enjoy her body, Krista needed some time to regroup. She probably had a lot of swirling emotions mixed with physical exhaustion.

I grasped my wife's hand and planted a soft kiss on it. Then I whispered a reassuring "I love you," before settling down onto my lounge next to hers.

Everyone sipped their drink and minded their own business for a while. I'm sure Rob was updating Theo in the chat. It was a long time before Krista moved and I wondered if she had fallen asleep. When she finally stirred, she sat up and looked my way. I gave her a warm smile and she returned an embarrassed smirk.

We chit-chatted quietly and I assured her that I was not upset. I had no right to be since I now had the safe word at my disposal. She was relieved. She told me how, despite her release, she was currently as horny as she had ever been in her life. She had been lying there thinking of all the ways she was going to fuck me later that night. I was very much looking forward to being the beneficiary of all this erotic build-up.

spyralout
spyralout
606 Followers