All Comments on 'Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 03'

by spyralout

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
brackenhillbrackenhillover 1 year ago

Cracking story, believable and hot.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Your writing is actually good. The subject material is crap. Another doormat husband who didn't have the self respect nor the backbone to call a halt when the manipulating arseholes were taking advantage of his wife... right in front of him. Letting them suck her nipples, giving her oral sex, until she cums... how pathetic could he possibly be. Remember, he has to work with these guys! Then the whole stripper situation: he should have shut that down with his wife as soon as he knew what she intended. Later, they will definitely all fuck her... and cuck arsehole will just watch and say nothing. Frankly he deserves it when she realises how beta and pathetic he is and leaves him for someone stronger. He deserves all he gets.

galisongalisonover 1 year ago

Wow. This is amazingly good writing.

Ed19611961Ed19611961over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. Erotic, yet realistic. And you're not rushing trough anything, we get to enjoy each new step along the way of Krista's undoing. We'll done.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I so love where this story is going. So hot, so erotic

HandyMan_1HandyMan_1over 1 year ago

Wow, this is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Theo is the only one who gets to actually fuck her. Also a debriefing after their week is done where hubby realises what really happened.

golfislifegolfislifeover 1 year ago

wonderful job building the story one step at a time.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like the wife is on her way to becoming a slut. I hope her husband is smart enough to use the safe words and take her back to their room and screw her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree that this is written well, but can’t see any way for this to go except for the hisband to be a cuckhold. It’s one thing for the wife to be wanted, but to blow her career while on vacation like she has with her actions and pics now with coworkers - too late…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me exhibitionism and voyeur doesn't include touching unless it is someone other than the spouse doing the watching. I feel this has crossed into loving wives since chapter 2 and the author probably fears that crowd for writing a cuck story.

No reason why this wife would join into the prank especially the coworkers. Other than the sex what is in it for her? She doesnt know theo ( or does she?). Did she meet these guys prior and plan this on dumb hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful how Krista pushes her limits further and further, while still staying in charge. What a woman!

zeke81zeke81over 1 year ago

Plot twist there is no Theo and it has all been a setup between the wife and the three coworkers that she’s been fucking to get her husband excited about her fucking other guys so she doesn’t have to pretend not to be a slut anymore and doesn’t have to sneak around to cuck her husband.

Just to be clear the husband being turned on by watching his wife with other guys doesn’t mean he likes it or is okay with it. Lots of things turn people on that they would never do. This website is filled with some pretty extreme fantasy stories that prove that. So the wife seeing or feeling the husband’s hard cock doesn’t mean that he is actually enjoying her slutty behavior with her coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting storyline. Please keep them coming. Only idiots come here looking for fantasy stories then wish it was just normal husband-wife sex because they can't condone the wife's behavior. I like stories like this, where the husband is always in the loop but may not be in full control while the wife doesn't cheat and all her actions are in front on the husband. Of course, it's only a matter of time before idiots like 26thNC come in to blast this story.

batgirlfacialbatgirlfacialover 1 year ago

Great chapter! I love the part with Krista and Rob's fake facial photos, hopefully, the other guys plan even more explicit photos (or videos).

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroover 1 year ago

This just gets better and better. A well-written, sexy, fun treat. Krista is wonderful and I hope her little adventures get sexier and sexier - she deserves better than a fake facial. Hope those panties are coming off for some lapdances, girl! And more from Elena, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story went off the rails in part 3. The theme of the story is the wife pushing the limit but only as it excites her husband. So, everything she does must be viewable by him. As such, going out of sight and grabbing a guys cock makes no sense. Also, having a guy go down on her is too much - instead, one of the guys, not Tucker - he’s had too much action already. But one of the other guys should lick the salt off her boobs and then start to dry hump her missionary as he kisses her while getting the lime. As he dry humps her, his swimsuit covered cock should push her swimsuit inside her as he presses his cock against her clit. As he dry humps her she wraps her legs around him which causes him to cum in his suit against her clit. She doesnt cum but gets up and takes her husband to their room and fucks him. She tells him how much loved feeling his cock against her clit and how deep inside it actually got which she would later say she was kidding.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

I'm sure some lap dance pictures are coming along with some simulated penetration shots. Shots where she squats above a big hard cock and pretends she going to sink down on it. Eventually she'll lose her inhibitions and drop down on it, penetrating herself as she looks her husband in the eye. Cumming in front of him as she fucks another man for the first time in front of him.

hdanihdaniover 1 year ago

Probably one of my favourite story series on this site, keep writing!

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 1 year ago

Very exciting and fun to read. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a 4th for the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this well-written, sexy story.

Very hot, and Incan’t wait for it to get even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this story...waiting anxiously for the next part. Honestly, the tease of how far she is truly going is what makes this so good. You can easily view this as she's honestly teasing these guys to a certain extent, with her husband's blessing...or you can view this as she's going much further than she's letting on to her husband, and they're just having fun while keeping him in the dark as to what's really going on. the ambiguous nature of how you're telling the story, and setting the 'hot' scenes is what's so enjoyable. Hope it continues in the same nature, with the heat slowly getting turned up. Eventually, all may have to come out...but hopefully we get a few more hot scenes before we get to that point. I can already picture how lap dances can up the ante...so anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this series so far... Can't wait for the next chapter!!

VTSlutVTSlutover 1 year ago

Awesome so far. Are we going to see Chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 4 coming soon?

spyraloutspyraloutover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is almost finished! Thanks for your patience and interest. Also I appreciate everyone who has reached out or left a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's no anticipation for me. Krista remaining faithful would be "boring" and wouldn't be a sufficient crossing "outside her comfort zone" so she's not going to stay faithful. She's going to let them gangbang her "for the prank" and her husband is going to go "outside his comfort zone" by accepting her cuckolding him multiple times. It's tiresome.

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13over 1 year ago

So excited for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many more days required for the next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will chapter 4 come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am checking for the new chapter everyday. Hope the author shares 3 chapters at once this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

C'mon dude where's the 4th! So eager!

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

You've done a wonderful job with the wife and coworker premise by making it uniquely your own. We all think we know what is coming, but man, the ride sure is fun. Thanks for sharing and please know that I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great anticipation for the next chapters, I hope they will arrive very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Chapter 4 close?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Admin when will chapter 4 come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 4 almost finished before 20 days.. but where it is??

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 1 year ago

I am going crazy for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

CasyWoodsCasyWoodsover 1 year ago

Fantastic, More .!. Please

GashlasherGashlasherabout 1 year ago

I really need to evaluate how much STARS I can give! There needs to be more or I need to give lesser stories less! Amazing series!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can’t wait for more. Much more!

goodnabor789goodnabor78911 months ago

This story is so hot, she has to take the rest of the way!

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Getting steamier and steamier yet no fucking yet - this is master writing: 5 stars - Can't wait to read next part,

49ers6949ers692 months ago

This is the second time that I am reading this and I'm getting a completely different take this time. The husband is a complete idiot. His whining about his jealousy and weather or not he should stop what was going on and also that he was going to have a talk with her on boundries was crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspyralout@spyralout
Dec 1, 2022: Since I've gotten a few questions, I do plan to write more chapters of Wife Joins in on the Prank. Chapter 5 is not written yet and I have no timetable on it. I have another series in the works that I might publish first. I appreciate all the feedback, positive an...