Wife Leaves, the Fun Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked with a sexy grin.

"More than anything, that was amazing Tom!" I said nicely.

"Do you feel Ok?" He asked sincerely.

"Yes, I'm totally fine. I'm sure glad my wife will be gone for many weeks.." I said with a smile. "Are you Ok buddy?"

"Me, I'm fine. This was even better than I imagined." He said casually.

"I want to share something with you Tom."

"Yeah? What?"

"Well long ago, I messed around with a guy in college." I said.

"Really,,, was it hot?" He asked.

"It only happened a few times, but it was fun. The problem is, we were very drunk and I don't remember much. This, was way better! You are better looking, you have a much better body and your cock is way bigger. I can't believe how fantastic your oral skills are, on the first try. I have never had such an intense orgasm like this before in all my life!" I boasted.

"Really? I had never cum like that in all my life either. It seemed to last forever." He said with excitement.

We laid side by side for a while on the bed. I could tell he was fine with our new sexual experience and desires for each other. It wasn't weird or awkward at all, it was more a feeling of acceptance and appreciation for the male body. We made more complimentary talk of each others oral skills. We laughed and teased each other in a nice way. It was so exciting and fun laying around naked, with this handsome hung stud. We both agreed that it is was very hot and nothing to be ashamed of. Fantastic sex, is fantastic! Why fight it? Then I suggested we grab a few beers and go watch the game. Tom agreed.

We got up and got dressed together. I couldn't help notice his very sexy ass, as he pulled on his underwear and shorts. I was looking at a man like a hot sex object for the first time. I finally felt good about looking at a man in this way. Seeing him naked, made me horny and I was proud of that. He was definitely enjoying the view of my body, as I got dressed also. We went back to the living room, to watch the game and settle down.

We had a few beers and enjoyed the game. We sat apart like two dudes watching a game for quite a while. We had a nice time joking and laughing during the game. We talked about sports and normal guy stuff, but the sexual tension began to rise after an hour or so.

Tom was adjusting his cock and balls more frequently and I had too as well. Then I remembered the laptop, I got up to take a look. It had gone dead, so I plugged it in, grabbed us a few cold beers and continued watching the game. It was like a chess game, who was going to suggest something sexual first. Who was going to make the next move. I began fantasizing about all the things we could be doing together. I thought of 69ing and his hot cum splashing on my face. I thought of rubbing our cocks together, till we came. I thought of taking turns on each other, versing bareback. I couldn't take anymore, I jumped up and broke the tension.

"Tom, you wanna take a hot shower together?" I asked in a sexy way.

"Sure, Steve. I was hoping you'd say something like that!" He joked.

Tom followed me into my bedroom. I stopped him at the foot of the guest bed. I kissed his neck and pulled his shirt off. I was being bold and proud of it. I wanted this fine man, I wanted him so badly now. My cock was bulging and I began breathing harder. I unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped the fly. I got lower and pulled them down letting his hard cock hit me gently on the side of my face. I grabbed it and rubbed it across my face and lips. Then stood up and kissed his ear.

"Oh Steve, Oh God. You have me so crazy right now!" He said with a shake in his voice.

Then he began to undress me. He removed my shirt, then began to suck my nipples and massage my chest. Then he slid down pulled off my shorts and underwear and grabbed my ass. He rubbed my cock, all over his face. He played with my hard cock and teased me a bit playfully.

"I love how your cock looks so clean and shaved." He said with approval.

"It feels more sensitive and looks bigger that way. Spandex feels better on shaved balls too" I pronounced.

I pulled him up and we kissed very nicely, like each of us was kissing a teen girl. Soft and nice, but that wasn't going to last long. Then we started grinding our hard cocks together and pulled each other closer by the ass. I broke the kisses and he followed me into the bathroom.

I pulled out my shaving gear and handed my clippers to him. I was about to hit the shower when he asked me nicely.

"Steve, wanna help make me nice and smooth for you?" He said with sexy smile.

How could I resist him, He was all man and very nice. I thought this could actually be like gay foreplay. So I agreed with total commitment. I got out a big towel and had Tom stand on it. He wasn't overly hairy or anything but I prefer hairless. I helped him manage his cock and balls as he shaved around them. His cock was very hard and it was beginning to feel like foreplay. I helped him complete his front, it was fun watching his hard cock move around. His buns were smooth and hairless but his crack needed a little attention. He spread them for me and I got his crack looking better.

Then I asked if he wanted to go full on smooth like me and he said he wanted that.

I got out the shave cream and razor and we did it all over again. When I shaved his crack he held his buns far apart so I could do a nice job. It came out excellent and it was fun watching his star fish change shape. I was getting so horny shaving his ass, I was trying to keep my hands from shaking. When we finished this exotic chore, he looked even sexier. He liked the new look and so did I. His ass looked so hot. Even better than my wife's ass actually. Rounder and more toned, man I wanted to do so much more with him.

I got the shower going and we got in together. I washed him off first and washed his ass real good. I even inserted my finger a few times as I gently bit his neck. He thoroughly enjoyed the sensations of being hairless. Then I let him do as he pleased with me. He washed my neck, back and chest. He did it so nicely, I was getting more and more turned on. Then he took his time on my cock, balls and ass. He also massaged my ass and slid his fingers in and out. It was so wonderful, foreplay was wildly exciting with Tom. The awkwardness was gone, we were two men exploring our sexual desires to the max.

We got out of the shower feeling nice and clean and dried off. I grabbed some baby oil from the cabinet and led him back to the bedroom. We faced each other and I splashed some baby oil into my hand. I began to rub some oil on Tom's nice long cock and mine too. Then I rubbed them together at the same time. We were both enjoying this new delight. Then I came closer to him and we grinded our oily cocks together. Then we kissed with a lot of passion.

We got on the bed and I got us into a 69 position, Tom took the cue. Off we went for more sexual bliss. We really connected that night, soon we were going at it like two horny teens. He sucked me and jacked with so much desire, it was unbelievable. I wasn't in a hurry, I wanted this 69 to last forever. So I did my best to keep him hard, but not make him cum yet.

He began to slow down a bit and relish the sexual pleasure between us as well. I'd stop and let him suck me, then he'd stop and I suck him with a lot of slow passion. It was very erotic taking our time with each others cock. We had all the time in the world, we couldn't get caught, we couldn't get in trouble. The door was locked, nice music playing and we were getting very close that night.

We just loved having each others cocks in our faces. We sucked each other so many different ways. It was pure, erotic, gay bliss. We must of carried on for almost two hours before we just had to unload.

I wanted to taste his cum again, I wanted this hot man's load. We were both really into it. Then I began to get very aggressive with him. I sucked harder and shoved in a finger, then two in his tight butt. He made a higher pitched sound and erupted in my mouth and all over my face.

Then, it was his turn. He sucked the side of my cock as he played with my ass. Then he began to focus on my ass. He fingered me, massaged my buns and got me really hot. I wasn't expecting this, but I wasn't complaining. I groaned with approval, as he penetrated my backside with his fingers. Then he got back to my cock and balls. He sucked my balls sweetly as he jammed my ass with two fingers.

"Oh God Tom!" was all I could get out.

Then he went for my cock and brought me to new sexual heights. I let go and filled his mouth and splashed his face with cum. He opened up and sucked up as much as he could and swallowed it. The combination of blow job and ass play was way too much for me. I came like stallion and shook the bed like hell. It was pure sexual bliss and we loved every minute of our gay male passion.

It was starting to get late, so we rinsed off again in the shower and gathered ourselves. We both had to work tomorrow and had many days to look forward too.

I was hoping that Tom would want to continue this the next day or this weekend. He sure did and agreed to come by after work tomorrow.

After we got dressed, we hugged by the front door and he said good bye. We had found a new erotic pleasure together that never existed between us until tonight. We new it was naughty and we loved the pleasure. We knew it wouldn't last, so we decided to take advantage of every opportunity we still had.

I called Brenda after Tom left and we spoke briefly. We just touched base and said good night. I cleaned up a bit and got ready for bed. I was pleasantly worn out from an intense sexual night. I went to bed shortly after and had the best sleep in months...

The next morning I woke up feeling happy and excited. Another new day, with so much to look forward too. I dove into work, to keep my mind off Tom. I work for a property management company out of Los Angeles. I do spot inspections on buildings and commercial properties. Then I make out extended reports on my findings.

As I was driving around that Thursday, I saw a sex shop. I decided to stop in and look around. I ended up buying a few pairs of sexy male thongs and a medium sized dildo. The girl at the counter was friendly and saw my wedding ring. She mentioned that my wife should love this and asked if I wanted any help picking anything else out. I mentioned this was for my boyfriend and my wife was out of town. It was fun saying that, as I have never said that to anyone before. She gave me a cute smile and looked a little surprised. She tossed in some funky condoms and handed me the bag of goodies. I took the bag, gave her a mischievous grin and left.

When I got home, finished my reports and started getting ready for Tom. I was getting so excited as I thought of all the things we might try tonight. I decided to use my wife's feminine douche in the shower, just in case we went all the way.

Then I went back to the bedroom, I laid on the bed and lubed my ass. Then I slid the medium sized dildo in. It took a little work but I managed to get it all the way in. I let it stretch me open for Tom. I felt like he wanted to do me first and I was glad to oblige. Tonight was going to be our second special night. I wanted to go all the way with him. I wanted to please him with everything I had. After preparing my tight hole for him, I cleaned up and got ready for his arrival. I slid on my new red spandex thong, it held my cock and balls nicely. It also felt nice on the crack of my ass. I felt sexy as I walked around the room checking myself in the mirror. Then I got dressed in my normal attire. I washed the guest bed and was ready for big Tom.

I texted him to see how he was doing. He was doing great and sounded eager to come by tonight. He let me know, he would get over around 6:30. I was very pleased and had some extra time to get ready for my new male lover. I cleaned up the place real nice. Lit some candles and put on some nice music.

Then I had an idea, I thought our sex would be more intense if we were totally sober and a little jolted. I thought energy drinks would make this night even better. So I set up two tall glasses with ice and got two energy shots out. I poured them into a glass and then added my favorite energy drink on top.

Tom showed up right on time. He came in and closed the front door behind himself and locked it. I love punctuality, I was very pleased and ready to do anything he wanted tonight. He looked very handsome and sexy, it was so nice to have him back over again. He walked into the kitchen to greet me.

"Hey Steve, How was your day?" He asked with that nice handsome smile.

"Hi Tom, it went fine. How are you doing buddy?" I asked, full of excitement.

"Just another day in paradise." He said happily.

I stepped over to him and we embraced for a long minute. He held me very close and I squeezed him very tightly. It was so nice holding him like a lover and not like a buddy. I could feel the pent up passion in the air, building up between us. He felt my ass, as we hugged and I kissed and tongued his ear a bit. We were off to a great start. Then we broke apart and settled down for a minute.

"I'm good, what have we hear?" he asked, looking at the drinks

"I made us some B12 energy drinks, I thought it would enhance our evening." I said, hoping he would agree.

"Wow, I never would of thought of that. Sound like a great idea." He said as he grabbed the drink and guzzled some. "Wow, that is really delicious." He boasted.

I grabbed mine and chugged some down.

"That is really good, now we will be slightly stimulated for several hours. I hope your don't mind." I protested.

He looked at me and laughed. Then we finished off the drinks and sat down at the kitchen table to talk. We both expressed our desire for each other as the energy drinks began to effect. I suggested a porn to get us going and grabbed my laptop.

He picked one with two guys working out in a private gym. It was a perfect choice, the guys were spotting each other and then it got hotter. My heart began racing from the porn and the energy drinks. The guys eventually began to have intercourse, they were both hung. It reminded me of Tom and myself.

I couldn't take anymore, I grabbed Tom and pulled him back to the guest bedroom. We began to touch and kiss like aggressive men. It was nice to be kissing and holding him again, as things got going. Then he got more aggressive and began peeling off my shirt and shorts, leaving my thong on. Then he quickly undressed and got back on the bed with me. He was blown away by my red thong and began to go for my ass.

He pushed me face down on the bed and started massaging my buns. His eager hands worked my backside nicely. I had never had my ass massaged like this and I was getting a little worked up by his touch. He began to feel the crack of my ass as he slid my thong to the side. He proceeded to gently bite my buns and licked around my virgin hole. This didn't last long and I was ready to do what ever he wanted. I was feeling ready to take him, I was ready to go all the way...

Tom pulled me up on all fours and got behind me. Still in my thong, Tom took in the view and felt my ass. Then he began to slide his bare cock against my virgin ass crack. The only thing between us was a thin piece of spandex. He slid up and down with warm force. I could feel his hardness and the heat the friction was generating. He slid his shaft up and down, forcing his cock firmly along my crack. I could feel the friction in my virgin hole. I was thoroughly enjoying the moment and I knew what was soon to come.

He began to pull my thong down and I took the cue. I turned and pulled them off. Then we kissed and I handed him a condom I had set on the night stand. As he began to tear it open and roll it on. I quickly lubed my virgin hole. I got back in position and he got behind me.

He put his big throbbing cock head up to my entrance. I tried to completely relax and surrender to this gorgeous man. He gently but firmly shoved in the top. I accepted him and felt my cock stiffen immediately. Oh, he was big, oh it felt good. He began to take me, with masculine force. It felt wonderful, I took him and took him as he fought his way inside me. I breathed and gasped as he penetrated me deeper and deeper.

"Oh god Steve, this is amazing. Oh man." He said loudly.

"Take me Tom, take me! Oh god!" Was all I could get out as I continued to moan.

He held my hips firmly as he kept pumping me and going a little deeper with each push. My body was periodically shaking and my cock was dripping precum. It was pure erotic delight, every thrust, every sound, made me crazy with passion. I wanted this man so badly, I wanted this moment to last for eternity.

Tom finally got to the point where he was pretty much fucking me, after about 5 minutes. I was able to take him now without anything but pleasure, the initial pains were gone. He was going pretty fast and making me cum all of a sudden. I began to jack myself as I let out a very climatic orgasm.

This must of triggered Tom, as he took me even harder. He was able to go all the way, buried deep inside me. His balls were slapping against mine, with each thrust. He was grunting and cussing and breathing very hard. I let him take me and take me. He was getting close, I could feel his cock twitching inside my rear. With one last thrust he pushed in to the hilt. He held himself all the way in me as he began to fill the condom. He gave my ass little pumps for about 30 seconds and then pulled out.

He slid off the condom and shot a few more jets of cum on my back. I fell face down on the bed and Tom laid on me. His cum was all over my ass and he grinded it in with his semi hard cock. We had just had full on gay sex. We were a little giddy with laughter and fulfillment. It was more amazing than I thought, I loved it all...

Oven the next two months we tried a lot of positions and gave each other wonderful orgasms. I topped him a few times, but preferred bottom. We did role playing and everything else you could think of. We did our best to get our gayness out of our system before my wife got back. He came over about 4 or 5 times a week for over two months. He even slept over a few times, it was all very fun and very blissful.

When my wife got back in mid December, we got along better. The sex was Ok but nothing like with Tom. I knew for sure that gay love and sex was more intense. I wanted those days again with my male lover. I was convinced that I was bi, almost 100% gay. My wife had been through a lot and I didn't want to ask for a divorce yet.

I am considering that maybe next year.

Tom and Becky parted ways. He moved in next door with his grandparents for now.

We are figuring ways we can hook up without anyone finding out. Were considering weekend golf trips or Vegas. I'm also encouraging my wife to visit her parents more frequently.

It hasn't been the same since my wife got back, but Tom and I are doing our best to make this work. It's been almost two weeks without gay love. I'm trying to hang in there. It's not easy when your sexual desires do not include your wife.

Were all hoping for a better 2021 and more cum. Lot's more!

12