Wife Lends a Hand, and More

Story Info
Wife helps husband out and enjoys it.
7.3k words
4.34
79.9k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

My name is not Doug. All the names herein are changed.

My wife, Darla, and I have a wonderful life. We are comfortable financially, live an adventurous and exciting life and our sex is great. Darla is 32 and gorgeous. She is five-foot-five, 36C-26-34 with great legs and a face that would light up anyone who gazed on it. She has short, off-the-shoulder length, brown hair that is always perfectly quaffed.

I am no slouch. I'm 31, six-foot-two and in pretty damn good shape. I work for a military contract firm and spend most of my time selling our "product" to men of power and wealth. This often necessitates entertainment, dinners and often times arranging playful junkets for clients. I have become quiet adept at the latter.

The owner of our company is my retired commander, Colonel James O'Conner. Jimmy is a man of brilliance; both tactically and business wise. He started the company and pulled me in right after it was up and running. Jimmy is forty-eight and could easily be a male fashion model. He is ruggedly handsome and commands any room, wherever he goes. His wife, Jill, is nothing less than stunning. She is forty-two, with shoulder length blonde hair, five-foot-eight, about 130 pounds, and has an exquisite figure. Jill's most outstanding feature is her breasts. They demand attention and she knows it. She flaunts them at every opportunity. We had all known each other for over ten years.

After a recent corporate expansion, Jimmy needed to establish a new pecking order in the company. We have about eighty employees with a team of five that run the show. After much thought, Jimmy decided that he needed a COO. There were only three of the five of us in line for that position and all three wanted it. We were equally qualified and our track records were almost identical in productivity. The position entailed a handsome raise and far more prestige than what I currently had.

After evaluating all the factors, Jimmy decided that he and Jill would take each candidate out for diner with their wives and see what fell out before making his decision. He had already done so with the other two candidates and I was to be the last. Needless to say, I was very nervous. There was a lot on the line.

Darla was always a great help in everything I did. She was smart, diplomatic, and very adept at reading people and working to their weaknesses and strengths. She was a great ice breaker or distraction when needed all due to her personality and beauty. And, she was my greatest cheerleader. That helped settle my jitters greatly. The night of the dinner arrived. I had last seen her as she got ready in the master bathroom. There she had been in her black sheer bra and matching t-backs. As she sat at the dressing table I looked at her closely drinking in her pure sexuality. Her thong was just wide enough to attract my attention pointing the way, with its inverted arrow shape, to her sweet ass crack. Looking in the mirror, I could see her perfect quarter-sized nipples through the transparent material of her bra. I wanted to fuck her right then and there. Simply gorgeous!

Later, as I watched Darla descended the stairs I wanted her even more! Her beautifully smooth and flawless skin was particularly radiant tonight. Now, as she joined me, she was clad in a black evening gown that was split straight up the front to her upper thighs and ended just below her crotch. She had a plunging neckline that dove all the way down to just above her navel. There was probably less than 12-14 inches of material between the split up and the "V" down.

"Shed the bra, I see," I said with a smile as I kissed her on the cheek. I wanted to kiss her gorgeous lips but didn't want to muss her lipstick. "It's a good look, honey," I added.

"Thanks sweetie. I always want to look good for you," she smiled.

The limo arrived and we mounted up. We swung by Jimmy's place where he was waiting at the curb. But, he was alone.

"I am so sorry that Jill couldn't make it," he said as he climbed in opposite us. He eyed Darla and seemed to drink in her beauty much as I had done before leaving the house. As he settled in, he said, "She is tied up, but she sends her love."

I was a bit frustrated with this as the other two members had been lucky to have Jill along on their dinners. Having Jill around was a sweet distraction and I had counted on it to add to the calm that my wife brought me. And Jill was easy on the eyes. But, Jimmy and I never suffered for conversation and I knew that Darla would fit right in; she is as assertive and adventurous as both of the other two candidates combined. She also knows a lot about our corporate strategies and goals; particularly our corporation.

"No worries, sir," I said, "We'll catch her up next time, no matter which way this goes," I laughed a bit nervously.

We drove to the restaurant and made small talk along the way. We talked about things that had nothing to do with the company. Mostly we chatted about places we had traveled and vacations we had taken; together and apart. Jimmy and Jill often joined us in our travels, for both business and fun. They were more than friends; almost like family. As we rode, both Jimmy and I gazed frequently at my gorgeous wife, even when she was not talking. Jimmy seemed particularly interested in her "less-than-hidden" tits. I believe that he, like me, was catching fleeting glimpses of her areolas as we rode to the club.

We arrived and Jimmy stepped out of the limo. He turned and, being the gentleman that he was, took Darla's hand helping her out of the car. I looked at my wife's perfect ass as she slid across the seat towards the door. I noticed the absence of any lines at her waist. "Was she commando?" I thought. I gazed up at my boss. The pleased and stunned look on Jimmy's face answered my question. Darla's dress had ridden up a bit as she stepped out of the car. As she stepped out, her legs spread just enough that the slit opened and Jimmy was presented with a marvelous shot of my wife's uncovered pussy.

He smiled a broad smile at me as I stepped out. He seemed less 'stiff' after that and I was glad that it had happened. Inside the restaurant, we were led to a round booth in a back room that had only one other party present. Darla slid in and Jimmy and I joined her on each side. We left a respectable distance between us all for her comfort and to enable us to face each other for conversation.

As dinner wore on we joked, laughed, and enjoyed great conversation. I was feeling better but was a tad concerned that the night was not taking a more "Interviewish" tone. Each time I tried to steer the conversation to matters of work, Jimmy would veer off by talking to Darla about her daily life or Jill's life. I was thinking that I was not making the progress that I needed.

As we continued with drinks, I hoped that the real meat of the night would begin to present itself. Other parties had joined us in the room and the noise level had risen. The three of us had all scooted closely together to better be heard. As the liquor loosened us all up, we started reliving more and more old trips and vacations we had all taken together.

The more we drank, the more we talked about fun times and embarrassing moments. This led to reliving a moment when, while we were on vacation together with them, Jill and Jimmy had decided to have sex in a secluded cove in Fiji. Darla and I had walked abruptly onto the scene. They were heavy into it with Jill sitting atop Jimmy in all her naked glory. We had stopped in embarrassed awe but couldn't tear our eyes form the scene before us. Jimmy was on his back and Jill was bouncing away on his cock screaming in the throes of a delicious orgasm. Her luscious tits were bouncing up and down and her head was thrown back. As we had watched, we both noticed that Jimmy had been smiling up at us the whole time that his wife rode his cock to a magnificent orgasm.

As Jimmy carried on with the details of the story, I noticed that Darla had begun to squirm and shift herself from side to side a bit. Since we had consumed a lot of alcohol, I just assumed that she probably had to pee or was just getting "Squirmy" from the story. Her gaze was mostly focused towards our host.

I slid my left hand down beside her thigh to gently get her attention and let her know that I would move to let her out if she needed to go. As my hand slid along the cushion and touched her leg, I noticed the absence of dress material covering her thigh. I slid the back of my hand up the outside of her thigh all the way to her ass feeling nothing but skin. I turned my hand over sliding it under her and cupped her ass with my palm as best that I could. Then she looked at me and smiled.

What I hadn't known was that, while talking about the 'cove encounter', Jimmy had made a little move of his own. He slipped his hand to the seat so that his little finger rested on the outside of Darla's leg. He began to move his finger ever so slightly toying with her smooth skin. She had looked at him and smiled. Emboldened, he moved his hand so that the palms of his fingers made contact with her leg. He continued to gently rub her silky skin. Darla then had taken her bare foot and rubbed Jimmy's leg in a gesture of approval. Jimmy furthered his exploration sliding his hand on the top of her leg to the point where her dress met his path. Once again she had smiled at him. This time she shifted her weight so that the hemline of her dress, where his fingers now rested, could drift upwards. My boss had continued sliding his hand upward as we all talked. This was all unknown to me.

Taking advantage of the exposed state in which I had found her, and what I perceived of her increased arousal, I slid my hand across the smooth skin in the crease where her leg met her hip. Then I traveled across to the inside where I knew I'd be met with my wife's bare, and possibly wet, pussy. I slowly inched my fingers towards her crotch. She leaned her upper body forward resting her elbows on the table, spread her legs a bit more, and scooted her hips forward to show her approval. This caused the neckline of her dress to part. Both Jimmy and I looked immediately at the ample tit flesh and view of her nipples revealed by this move. She smiled.

Her legs had spread quite wide in invitation. As my fingers reached the area of her pussy I actually inhaled briskly in surprise. There were already fingers there and they were moving. As my fingers intruded on the party at my wife's pussy, I looked at Jimmy. He was smiling impishly. I immediately noticed the absence of his right hand on the table. I could see the telltale movement of his shoulder that meant his fingers were at work.

I was jolted. But, I was not repulsed. The whole thing was incredibly arousing. I really felt no conflict. Jimmy was not just my boss; he was my best friend. My devoted wife loved me and was totally happy with me and our life and she was my true best friend. I felt no jealousy whatsoever. It was actually very exciting and erotic. Instead of abandoning and withdrawing the seductive move of my hand, I pressed on. I could now feel just how his fingers were toying with my wife's slit. I looked at Darla's face and she smiled. I slid my fingers to her labia. I could feel Jimmy's fingers slipping up and down her slit and around her clit. My wife has a big mound and beautiful puffy lips that make a great camel toe. I pulled her right lip further to the side towards me with my index finger and placed my middle and ring finger above her clit. I pulled up on the skin above her clit making it taught. I knew this would enhance the feeling of what my boss was doing with my wife's pussy.

It was unbelievable. My boss was toying with my wife's clit and I was helping. Darla again slid her hips forward a little more. This caused her dress to slide up even further. She was showing her approval as her two dates fingered away at her pussy. The long table cloth kept it all hidden from the rest of the room. To everyone else, we must have looked like folks just sitting close to be able to talk. Jimmy seemed to be oblivious to anything but the sexy scene and fingering my wife's pussy. Darla was loving the attention and I was getting incredibly turned on. My cock was like a rock and I knew that Jimmy must be hard as well. We continued our play.

I leaned closer to her and kissed her on the cheek. "You are incredible. This is great. I love it! It is turning me on so much. Is he getting you as hot as this is getting me?" I whispered in her ear. She simply nodded. I leaned over and slipped my right hand down between her and the table and slid it inside her dress cupping her left breast. The way she was leaning onto the table kept all this hidden from others in the room. I rolled her nipple between my index and middle finger. Now, no one spoke a word.

Darla leaned back, relaxing against the back of the booth. As she did this, I let my hand slide down to her belly. Her arms disappeared under the table. I could feel both of her hands on mine and Jimmy's guiding them in their play. Four hands from the three of us were pleasuring my wife. Then she began pushing two fingers in and out of her hole as Jimmy and I worked together on her pussy lips and clit. Suddenly, she brought her right hand out of the game and lay it on the table. She made a show of bringing her moistened digits out from under the table, spreading her delicate fingers and showing the string of juices between them. There was a half-eaten roll on the plate in front of her. While my boss and I watched, she smiled and gently placed her fingers onto the roll wiping the juices from each digit onto the bread. Finishing that, her hand returned to the play. Both Jimmy and I saw the sexy buttering of the roll. But it was Jimmy who picked it up with his free hand and bit into the newly-spread section. We all smiled as Jimmy savored my wife's juices.

There wasn't any sort of avoidance of fingers touching fingers. Mine and Jimmy's fingers danced all over my wife's legs, thighs, lips and her mound. We were in and out of her wet hole feeling the walls of her vagina. At times we both had our fingers in her at the same time. We twisted them curled them and filled her up not caring about any sense of impropriety. We were both finger banging my sweet wife and all three of us were enjoying the hell out of it. I was floored with myself. I would never have thought that this would turn me on. Hell, for that matter, who would ever have thought that this would even be happening at all?

Darla looked alternately at us and said quietly, "Unzip, and take them out, boys, if you dare."

I looked at Jimmy and nodded. Darla was in command. Our hands left our prize momentarily. I watched as Jimmy moved and positioned himself to free his cock. I undid my zipper and, with some bending and struggling, pulled out my rock hard cock. Jimmy and I both slid sideways against her bare hips. People could now probably tell something was up but couldn't be sure just what.

Immediately Jimmy and I returned to our shared pussy play toying with my wife's quim. Then we both experienced the joy of Darla's hand on our stiff dicks. She slid her hand up and down exploring the length of each cock. She gently toyed and caressed the head of my cock and ran her delicate fingers up and down its length. I knew she would be mirroring those moves on Jimmy's cock. I could tell that the Colonel was thoroughly enjoying this; as was I. And, Darla was in heaven. She was soaked. Our fingers slid effortlessly in and out of her and danced smoothly flicking her clit.

The added stimulus of feeling two cocks in her hands heightened Darla's arousal. Coupled with the play of two men's hands on her cunt, my returned caresses on her tit, and the sexiness of the whole thing, she began to feel the rising of an orgasm. I sensed this in her movements. She curled forward over the table and, closing her eyes, quietly said with a raspy whisper, "I am going to cum boys." Instantly she came. She tensed for a few moments then abruptly leaned back. Then she relaxed a bit, and squeezed our cocks as she gave a barely noticeable shiver. Darla did a great job of hiding the depth of her orgasm. By the way she squeezed my cock, I knew it was a strong one. She let it wash over her for a short time.

She released our cocks and repositioned herself on the seat. Jimmy smiled and we both withdrew our hands. We both licked our fingers like we had just eaten a side of ribs and laughed at our antic. With some difficulty and sorrow, we repositioned our cocks back inside their nests. Then we wiped our drenched hands on our napkins. We laughed heartily.

The waiter arrived not a moment too early. Jimmy asked for the check and thumbed his phone texting the driver of the limo. He looked at Darla and me and smiled broadly. "That was unexpected. Enjoyable, but unexpected. I guess we are even now for the 'beach show' that Jill and I gave you two back then," he said.

"Not even, brother. Jill was no where near this. So it doesn't count," I laughed. The check came and we all prepared to leave.

"Would one of you please walk very close behind me? I am afraid that I may have a noticeable wet spot on the back of my dress," said Darla quietly.

"I'll do those honors," I said.

Jimmy and I rose and Darla slid out after me, easing her dress back into place as she did. I looked down at the bench. There was a smeared trail where she had slid out. Her ass had been on the booth seat and left the bulk of her moisture there. I stepped behind her and, placing my hand on the small of her back, I followed the two out. The limo was waiting at curbside. I let Darla in the car and followed. Jimmy got in from the other side. I overheard as he spoke with the driver, "Just drive us around a bit, Marcus. I'll let you know when to head home." He got in and we all three sat on the same seat. Darla leaned over and began kissing me hungrily. Her tongue dove into my mouth seeking the depths of my passion. She was really hot and horney.

I kissed her deeply. I looked over her shoulder at Jimmy who was looking on in admiration. He gazed down at Darla's ass. His hand followed his gaze. She was leaning into me and her dress had slid up as she had entered the car. He slid her dress up further all the way to her waist and then he began to stroke my wife's ass. As Jimmy slid her dress up, I looked on at her beautiful smooth, tight and shapely butt. Continuing the play, I slipped my hand into her dress and caressed her breasts. Her nipple felt wonderful as I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned into my mouth as she enjoyed the feeling of my hand on her breast and Jimmy's caress on her ass. Hooking her fingers in the material, Darla slipped her gown off of her shoulders completely exposing her perfect tits. Her nipples were engorged and flush.

Now Jimmy moved his hand to join me in fondling my wife's breasts. With his other hand he released his cock from the confines of his pants. He slid closer and began to rub his stiff cock on her, all the while staring at her exquisite ass. My dick was so hard!

Darla relished the attention. Feeling Jimmy's cock rubbing her ass, she slipped her hand down and wrapped her fingers around it. She began stroking it for him. As she did this, she broke our kiss, "What do you want me to do, honey?" she whispered to me.

"Whatever you desire, my love. All options are open. I really mean that. You can even fuck him if you want. Just enjoy all of this," I replied.

She smiled. Continuing to stroke his rod and looking into my eyes, she trailed off her gaze and turned to the Colonel. She kissed him. I watched as they swapped tongues and sucked each others mouths. It excited me so much to see my beautiful wife kissing my best friend while she toyed with his cock. It was mesmerizing. Her nearly naked form twisted more to allow her to make out with my boss in earnest. I continued to caress her breasts and was now able to rub her sweet ass.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers
12