Wife Lends a Hand, and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long spell of passionate kissing, she leaned down, took his cock into her mouth and began to blow him. I watched as the helmet shaped head of my friend's dick slipped between the lips of my lover; those lips that I had just been kissing. I gazed happily as her tongue slid up and down the underside of his shaft. As she took him deep into her mouth, I knew she would be swirling her tongue around his cock as she does mine. She bobbed her head up and down as she had done to me so many times. As she was leaning over that way, her pussy was now exposed to me. I could see those beautiful swollen cunt lips. I touched them. She was still drenched. I continued to run my hands across the smooth sweet flesh of my dear wife's ass and caressed her pussy as I watched her suck Jimmy's dick.

It was so hot! I had to fuck her. I reached down and freed my cock. I pulled my pants down a bit and turned to face my dick to her ass. I watched as Jimmy pulled his pants further down giving my wife unrestricted access to his dick. And what a massive tool he had. It was about the same length as mine but so thick! As I watched her blow him, I rubbed the spongey head of my cock on my wife's bald, moistened pussy lips. I gave a little push. It slipped in so easily. And now, I was fucking my wife as she blew my best friend; my boss. Her expensive dress was in a bunch around her waist. I rubbed and caressed her sweet ass and toyed with her tits as I watched my cock slip in and out of her occasionally watching her suck Jimmy's.

Darla was a skillful cock sucker. I looked on in awe as she expertly slipped her mouth all over Jimmy's dick. She pushed onto Jimmy's cock consuming its length and shoving it to the back of her throat while covering it in saliva. Then she fisted it as she sucked the head. She licked his shaft. Now he had one hand on her head and the other over her shoulder grabbing her breast. His head lurched back. In no time, Jimmy was blowing his load in my wife's mouth. I could hear the sounds of his cum filling her mouth and her moan punctuated swallows of each hot load. It was almost a gargling sound. His hips thrust upwards as he shot stream after stream of cum into my sweet girl.

Seeing him do this was an incredible turn-on. I looked down at my wife's perfect ass that. It must have been the thrill as Jimmy came in her mouth that sent her over the edge. She began to spasm in orgasm. I watched as my cock slid in and out of her pulsating lips. It was all so HOT! I began to thrust faster and more vigorously. His coming and her orgasm did it for me! I came hard inside my wife's pussy. As she swallowed my boss' cum, I filled her pussy to overflow. We had filled her at both ends as she orgasmed. It was incredibly sexy.

She expertly cleaned him up and then astoundingly, she leaned over and kissed him again enthusiastically on the mouth. I could tell that she had saved some of his cum and was pushing it into his mouth. Then she did the most amazing and surprising thing. She turned to me and kissed me. She shoved the rest of my bosses cum into my mouth.

Rather than being pissed or repulsed. I swallowed the cum. It came from my wife, whom I loved. It was hers and she wanted me to have it. That's all that mattered. I probed my tongue into her mouth and cleaned it out tasting the salty sperm my boss had left there. I looked over at Jimmy who was all smiles.

Later, the limo pulled up to the front of Jimmy's building as we repositioned and straightened our clothing. Jimmy exited the car and came around opening our door. We were about to say our 'good byes' when Jimmy said, "I think I need my wife to be a part of the celebration, don't you, my new COO?" he said smiling at me and extending his hand. I grinned ear to ear. I took the hand that had explored and fingered my wife and shook it.

"Hold on, you must know that that's not why this all happened, James," said my wife in all seriousness.

"You are completely right, my dear," said Jimmy. "Doug here is well deserving of this on his own accord. And frankly, my decision was made even before diner tonight. But, it's been a hell of a celebration and I know for a fact that Jill would want to be in on it."

Darla smiled and slid out of the car. I watched as she smoothed her wrinkled dress. I looked at her magnificent ass and followed her. I laughed. The doorman let us in and we took the same procession as we had coming out of the restaurant. In the elevator Darla leaned back against me rubbing her sweet ass on my crotch. I felt the urge coming again.

"Don't say anything about the evenings sexcapades," said Jimmy. I want to play a bit and let her slip into the whole thing.

"She will certainly notice the wrinkled state of my dress," said Darla as the door opened.

"Just play it off," I said smiling.

"Oh my goodness. I am so glad to see you two," said Jill as we stepped inside. She was already dressed for bed in a very slinky green floor length gown that revealed her every curve. Her breasts were loose beneath the material which did little to hide them and it was obvious that she was completely naked underneath. Her mound was visible imprinting the front of her gown.

"I thought it would be appropriate to bring the celebration of naming Doug as COO home for you to share," said Jimmy.
"Oh, congratulations Doug! I knew it would be you. After all, you're like Jimmy's son," said Jill.

We all laughed hard. "Ok, Mom," I said laughing as I hugged her. She seemed to press her tits a little harder into me than she normally did; or was it my imagination. It felt inviting, especially since I suspected more sex was to come

"Drinks to celebrate," said Jimmy.

"Great idea. I've had a little, well actually, a lot of wine but could use a 'good stiff one'," teased Jill as she winked at me and Darla.

I watched her walk to the great room. Both Darla and I were fixated on the woman's magnificent ass as it swayed beneath the gown before us. She moved lusciously as we watched her naked body sachet underneath the slinky material. Jill was gorgeous. Jimmy doled out four large pours of whiskey and we toasted, "To the best appointment I have ever made and to our best friends for life," said Jimmy.

As I raised my glass, I followed with, "And may the friendly 'Benefits' always continue."

Jimmy almost choked and Jill looked quizzical.

Darla did a great job of keeping her wrinkled and "Fresh fucked state" hidden from Jill. The atmosphere was electric. The three of us knew what we were going to do and that there would be no holds barred. We were going to seduce Jimmy's wife, just like we had all three seduced mine.

Darla and I sat on the couch with my wife sitting almost on my lap. Jimmy and Jill sat on the love seat adjacent to us. "How was dinner?" asked Jill.

"Baby, you wouldn't believe how good it was," he said as he took her hand. "The food was great, the wait staff was good and the 'service' was phenomenal," said Jimmy. "I had the best tasting roll that I have ever had in my life. It was buttered with some sort of honey, I think," he added.

Now it was Darla's turn to almost choke on her drink. I laughed and added, "Yeah, that glazing on the roll was something wasn't it? And, the desert was tasty too, wasn't it hon?" I asked looking at my wife.

Darla smiled up at me and laid her head on my shoulder. She let her legs drift apart just a little then fluffed her dress to the sides. As she did this, I looked at Jill and Jimmy. I knew that Darla was flashing them. She was initiating, "First contact". It worked. Jimmy smiled back at me with a wink and Jill fixed her eyes on my wife's thighs. Darla left her legs parted. Jimmy's gaze told me that her pussy was totally on display.

Jill leaned into Jimmy and shifted on her hip. She pulled up her gown so that she could place her legs beneath her on the seat. In doing so, she confirmed; no panties. Her pretty blond pussy flashed both Darla and I. Darla squeezed my hand. In a totally unspoken way, she was telling me that she was excited and that we could do whatever we wanted to with these two. I squeezed back in ascent.

"So what did you do for conversation since Jimmy had already made up his mind?" asked Jill.

"Well, we talked about old trips and vacations," I said.

"We even discussed the time you and I got caught by these two while having sex on the beach in Fiji. And we actually enjoyed some silent conversation for a bit," said Jimmy.

Jill smiled and slid her top leg to the side just a little more revealing her crotch again. This time she left it on display. A glance at her breasts showed that her nipples had stiffened. "Oh, you did? Oh my goodness, how embarrassing that was! I was naked to the world, boobs bouncing like mad, in the middle of a great orgasm, and you let these two have the full show," she said playfully punching Jimmy.

"Yep, and Doug said it was the hottest thing that he had ever seen," said Darla.

"What? Me naked? Come on, Doug! Look at what is sitting next to you. You have the hottest girl in the world as your wife. I bet she is incredibly beautiful when she has an orgasm. You didn't really say that did you?" she asked.

"Well, it was a pretty incredible site. I mean watching two people that I care about have sex is a really big turn on for me. Right honey?" I said looking at Darla.

"Yep baby, that's right. I can attest to that!" she said raising her glass and drinking.

"How so? Do tell. How can you attest that he likes to watch people he cares for fuck? And what is 'Silent conversation?" asked Jill looking at Jimmy.

"Well, as far as the turn on part, I can tell you this that that night in Fiji, after seeing you two having at it, he was insatiable. We must have fucked four or five times," she exaggerated.

"Well, I guess we'll have to do another Fijian vacation then won't we?" said Jill as she turned up her glass and emptied it.

Jimmy let his hand slip down to his wife's breast and he overtly toyed with her nipple. She made no effort to stop him. She continued to look straight at us as she was fondled. Jimmy relented his digital nipple attack and cupped her breast squeezing it lovingly. Jill smiled. Then after what seemed like minutes, she turned and kissed Jimmy. Darla and I sat there and watched as the two began to make out and engage in serious foreplay. Jill sat her glass down on the table and placed her hand in her husband's lap. We watched as she ran her fingers over his trouser-clad cock. Jimmy slid his hand inside her top and palmed his wife's naked breast squeezing it and pinching her nipple.

Darla, obviously turned on by this, placed her hand on my cock and began to massage it through my pants. As we both continued to watch, Jill leaned into her husband allowing him to slip her gown up even more revealing more of her shapely ass. I sat there enthralled as my wife unzipped my pants and slid her hand inside. Her fingers found my stiffening cock and began to massage it. She knew how to get me hardest!

Noticing Darla and I, Jill did the same thing to her husband. But she freed his cock for all to see. Not to be outdone, Darla undid my pants and pulled my cock out. Jill looked on as Darla fondled my hard cock. She smiled. Darla looked at her and smiled back. "This is very much like the 'silent conversation' we had at the restaurant," said Darla. Jill's smile broadened as she raised her eyebrows in a knowing approval. She looked at Jimmy who grinned back and kissed her.

Darla leaned over and took me into her mouth. She sucked my cock lovingly while her eyes were locked on Jill's.

After getting me totally hard, Darla suddenly abandoned my cock, stood and walked over towards the couple. Along the way, she slipped her shoulder straps off and let her gown fall to the floor. "Now it's time for me to have a little, 'Girl talk' with you, beautiful lady," she said to Jimmy. She knelt down in front of Jill and placed her hands on the women's legs. Jill let her legs slide out from under her hips and opened them ever so slightly for my wife. Jimmy and Jill looked at my naked wife kneeling before them.

Sliding the woman's gown up as she went, Darla began kissing her way up from Jill's knees along her inner thighs. Jill spread her legs more as my wife worked her way towards the woman's pussy. She moaned in approval as my wife found her mark.

The first thing Darla did was to plant several sweet gentle kisses on Jill's pussy; right in the middle. Then she began to lavish kisses all about her pubic mound, her inner thighs, and her folds. Eventually she began to use her tongue on the woman. She licked the creases between her legs and her cunt lips. She licked her mound, her inner lips. Then she gently, at first, then more forcibly explored her slit. Then; there it was. By the time Darla narrowed in on Jill's clit, it was engorged to maximum bloom. She expertly flicked, and licked and sucked on the little nub pushing Jill to the brink of orgasm time after time.

Jimmy watched as Darla began to please his wife. Jill's hand continued to manipulate his cock for a time but soon after my wife's sweet lips met his wife's pussy Jill placed her hands on Darla's head. I could see Darla's sweet pussy lips between her legs. Jill removed her gown and now those magnificent breasts of hers were on display. Darla reached up and took first one, then both in her hands.

Jimmy stood and began to undress and I followed suit. The sight of both of our wives in this incredibly sexual scene demanded it. Any pretense of boss-employee; commander-soldier was gone. We had succumbed to our animal instincts and were about to go on a fucking rampage. I moved closer, Jimmy stepped behind Darla and gestured to me with his hand indicating Darla's ass. I nodded my approval. He knelt down behind her and fondled her sweet derriere. He slipped his hands down her inner thighs to spread them. Darla moved to accommodate. Jill watched fascinated as her husband readied himself to fuck my wife who was giving her such pleasure.

I moved next to Jill and knelt on the couch. She turned and admired my hard cock, just inches from her face. Taking it in her hand she guided it to her mouth and began to nurse it like a hungry child. I slid a hand down and, joining my wife, caressed one of her perfect breasts. She moaned slightly and it felt wonderful on my cock.

Jimmy was on his back now between Darla's legs savoring her sweet pussy. He was now getting what I had gotten in the car; the taste of another man's cum from the leftovers of my load in her cunt. He seemed to not mind it as he lapped away at my sweet wife's quim. His hands went to Darla's tits and he fondled them. Jill watched out of the corner of her eye.

I roamed my hand over Jill's magnificent tits. Darla looked up over her pussy watching as I felt some of the best tits in the world. As my wife sent a hand forth to once again fondle the woman's breast, she continued to feast on her pussy.

Now Jimmy had positioned behind my wife ready to enter her. Our eyes met. I nodded in approval. I looked at Darla's gorgeous face and she smiled up at me in appreciation. As his wife watched in amazement, my best friend slid into my wife's honey hole with ease. Suddenly I felt Jill shudder. She was looking at her husband fucking my wife and came. She had released my cock from her mouth and was holding my wife's head fucking her face for all it was worth. Jimmy pounded away at Darla's ass. The whole thing was overwhelming for my sweetheart. She began to cum. This time she exploded loudly and shook violently as my boss filled her pussy with his thick cock. "Oh .. my ... God!!! Doug It's soooo good!!!" she screamed.

Smiling, Jimmy continued to pump away at my wife's sex. I could hear as his body slapped against my wife's sweet ass. I knew that his cum-filled balls were hitting that sweet pussy that I loved so much and that she was enjoying herself immensely. Jill looked at her husband and smiled. "You planned all this, didn't you baby?" she asked.

Jimmy nodded and, looking his wife in the eye, lifted his head towards me. Jill knew what her husband wanted. She pushed me onto the seat and, throwing a leg over my wife, she mounted me. My cock slipped effortlessly into her silken pussy. She placed her hands on my chest as she began to ride me. We both watched as my cock slid in and out of her sopping hole. Darla smiled at me as Jill fucked me with passion and lust. My girl stood, causing Jimmy's still-stiff cock to slip from her.

God she was beautiful. She pushed Jimmy onto the seat next to me and mounted him. She was ready for yet another orgasm. As Darla plunged herself onto Jimmy's cock, Jill turned to my wife and smiled at her. The two began to kiss passionately. Four sets of hands explored bodies without reservation or care as to who was touching who. I felt Jill's ass with both of my hands as my wife was fingering her ass crack.

It was Jimmy that broke ranks first. He arched his back as he unleashed another load of hot cum in my wife. This time it was in Darla's vagina. He lurched up, driving his cock deep into my wife's womb. Darla began to buck with yet another orgasm. Jill was next. Watching her husband's gyrations as he came inside my another woman she screamed, "Oh God, Jimmy I'm coming!"

She thrust her hips back and forth in rapid succession as she grabbed onto my chest. I looked at her as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Her superb breasts were swaying deliciously in front of my face. I looked next to me to see my wife kissing my boss passionately as he continued to soak her hole in cum. Jill saw it too and returned the favor locking onto my mouth and sucking out my tongue. It was too much. I felt the sensation rising from deep in my balls as I vaguely heard Darla scream, "OH GOD ... I'm STILL coming baby! I'm coming on Jimmy's cock. He's filling my hole baby!!!"

I immediately unloaded a massive serving of hot seed into my good friend's wife as he was doing the same to mine. The two women turned to each other once again kissing deeply. Then Darla kissed me and yelled, "I love you so much, Doug!"

We all sat there for the longest time just enjoying the moment. Darla collapsed onto Jimmy as Jill did on me. Both our cocks stayed in each other's wives as we cherished the making of the greatest memory I have.

Later, we all retired to sleep there at their place. Happy that it was Friday, I knew that tomorrow would bring yet another round of fun fucking with my boss, his wife and mine. As I pulled my loving wife to me in bed after one last fuck for the night, I whispered, "You are the most loving and wonderful person in the world. I love you more than I can ever express. You are my Angel!"

12