All Comments on 'Wife Lesson Pt. 01'

by nadia603000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good instructional story. Glad to read that Mark and Callie learned their "lessons" from Ms. Rogers. The only difficulty is that Ms. Rogers did not allow them to practice what they had been taught, before Lesson No 2

Which we all will enjoy reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Your best so far. But what’s with all the silly James Bond spy phone app ware garbage. A couple wanted a Domme, found one, surrendered, learned a lot, enjoyed, and wants more.

Great story. End of story.

No need for the app crap. If a Domme can’t control a willing sub without having to revert Russian spyware crypto tech Moscow recording locking unlocking... you get the point ...then they aren’t worthy of their title.

Imagine telling your sub not to call their sig other while they drove home to rejoin them and having them disobey. Would you need an app to tell you that happened? No because they would never do that unless it was an emergency. If they did, we would know, we always do, and we would correct the error of their ways. Most of all why would you ever use something that could put your sub at risk. According to the text it was a 30 minute drive. We have a responsibility to care for them, shutting down their only lifeline in case of an emergency is egregiously irresponsible. More so when the sig other was informed by their Domme to have no expectations regarding her return home.

Just completely unnecessary to the plot and quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humiliating Cassie

Callie could be exposed to having sex with a well endowed black man and feel the stinging dominance of a well built black dominatrix as she learns how to get used to having a black cock stretch her wide while Getty tongue tied with licking the black woman's pussy with many ass reddening strokes applied on her ass.

Pepper will have Sophie compete sexually to win over Marks heart as reddening face Callie is deeply humiliated and formally dumped by Mark who takes Sophie as his new lover. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The story was highly sexual

However, she violates the trust by filming and photographing everything. That is clearly FBI worthy of investigating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadia603000@nadia603000
Just a girl who likes to play games, have fun, and write stories about it. Did you like my stories? Visit my website for the very latest, unpublished stories. Or, feel free to drop me a note here or on my site. I try to answer everyone, but only by email. FIND ME AND ALL ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories