Wife Lets Her Friend Use Me Pt. 01

Story Info
She needs sex to save her marriage and I'm the solution.
4k words
4.33
31.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to BlackRandi for editing

*

Life is pretty sweet for me, and recently it's been getting better. I have a job that is not only interesting and challenging, but it allows me to work from home most days. This working from home gives me the scope and freedom to do things when I want and how I want. I can train as much as I want and when I have the energy. As a result, although I'm in my mid-forties, I weigh 200lbs/14 Stone/96Kg depending where the reader is from, at six feet, and very little of it is fat. I don't just lift weights, I do a lot of running, cycling and Crossfit.

Adding to this sweet life, my wife only works three days a week. We get to spend at least two mornings or afternoons a week making love for hours without worrying about being disturbed. It's just like when we were at university.

My wife, Sarah, is remarkable. She's five-eight, weighs about 130lbs, giving her an athletic body. Her skin is pale and flawless, except for a few freckles on her nose and upper cheeks. Her hair is chest length and dyed blond, with gentle curls in it. Her steel grey eyes sparkle almost all the time and set off her beautiful face perfectly.

Despite not working out, she has maintained her perfect body. Although she thinks her breasts are on the small side, to me they are perfect: firm, sensitive and without sag. I think all this beauty she has comes from the facts she has never smoked or drank, and also eats sensibly. The only exercise she does is go for a walk once a week in the local woodlands with her friend Jane.

Jane lives in the village with her family and is about ten years younger than us. Once Jane has dropped off her young children at the local school, on one of Sarah's days off, they both go together for about an hour's walk in the local woods.

Jane is 5'2", with a petite frame and straight mousy coloured hair in a "Rachel from Friends" style. Jane always has perfect make up and is smartly dressed. Even when just walking in the woods with Sarah. Jane's beautifully full body is always accentuated by fashionable clothes.

Usually, when Sarah comes back from her walk, if my work is quiet, she'll suggest we go and spend a couple of hours behaving like we were students again: sucking, fucking and cumming without being disturbed. Like I said, life is sweet.

However, earlier this year, something happened a little differently. From my home office, I heard the back door open and went down stairs tell Sarah I was feeling particularly horny, I'd gotten all my work sorted, and I couldn't wait to take her to bed. As I came through the living room door, I realised Sarah wasn't alone. Jane was with her.

My heart sank. Although I liked Jane, she was fun to be around, I had other thoughts of fun on my mind. I recovered quickly and asked if anyone would like a cup of coffee, as I was just about to make myself one. Jane said yes, and when I looked at my wife Sarah, she smiled a knowing smile and nodded.

Once I'd made the coffee, I sat down with Sarah and Jane, aiming to ask them about their walk and how they were. As I sat down, Sarah said, "Jane would like a favour."

"Sure, what is it?" I replied, thinking she would have a problem with her house or car. With me being handy with my hands, it wasn't unusual to be asked to help out.

Jane looked like she was starting to speak but couldn't get the words out. She looked at Sarah and finally said "I can't... I'm embarrassed... Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." Tears formed in her eyes.

I felt terrible for her, so moved close, put my arm around her shoulder, pulled her head on to my upper chest and said "Hey, it's all right, we're here to help. Whatever you need, we'll do our best to help you. Sarah and I won't mention anything to anyone. Whenever you're ready, we are here to listen and help if you need us."

I looked over at Sarah, who instead of having a concerned look on her face like I thought she would, was happily smiling.

I knitted my brow to ask her non-verbally what was going on.

"I told Jane you'd say that, but she wouldn't believe me," Sarah said. "While we've been walking over the last few months, Jane has been telling me about the trouble she and Mike have been having." After a pause, she continued, "In the bedroom."

Not really what I was expecting, again. I liked Mike, he was funny, but he also carries a lot of weight, about an extra 150 pounds. Finally, it seemed, all that weight had caught up with him and he couldn't perform in the bedroom. I was more than happy to help him lose weight, I'd be happy to draw up a training schedule, educate him on nutrition and coach him a couple of times a week. As long as he was committed, I saw no problems in him achieving the goal of losing all that weight.

While I was thinking about how to train fat people, Sarah continued. "I didn't really know what to say to begin with when Jane started telling me her problems, 'I'm sorry to hear that your sex life is rubbish, but mine is great, and it's getting better'? It's not really what Jane wanted to hear, so I said nothing.

"Then today Jane said she was thinking of leaving Mike. Although she still loves him, she has physical needs. She loves sex. After hearing this, I came up with a great idea that I think you'll like. I told Jane and she likes it, too."

I could feel Jane freeze and hold her breath under my arm.

"Sure, anything to help. Is Mike ready to lose weight?" I said, not wanting to waste my efforts.

"He keeps having a go, but is never successful. I think with your help, he can really make it this time." Sarah relied. "But that's only half the plan. Jane's needs need to be met as well," she continued.

"I suggested to Jane that as well as helping Mike out, you could also help her out."

My eyes widened as I digested what was being proposed. Out of my head flew any thoughts of nutrition and exercise routines, to be replaced with shock. My wife was talking about lending me out to her friend. Not to fix the car or cut down a tree, but for sex.

My wife and I have recently made a few discoveries about each other and ourselves. In the cold light of day, what my wife was proposing was her just being her usual helpful self. However, when you are blind-sided like this, it's still a shock.

"Okay" I replied slowly and hesitantly.

Jane unfroze, lifted her head off my chest and looked between me and Sarah.

Sarah took control of the situation, looking at Jane said. "I told you Steve would be glad to help. Like I said on the walk, there are a few conditions. This is only a temporary arrangement while you and Mike sort yourselves out. No one else must know and you two", pointing to me and Jane, "can only get together while I'm here. That way, everything looks normal, especially to that nosy neighbour on the Common."

Wow, Sarah had been doing a lot of thinking while out walking.

"I'm going to have a shower now," she continued as if nothing unusual was happening, "I'll be about half an hour. That should be plenty of time for Steve to give you a little therapy."

With that, she stood up, went to the bathroom and we heard the water start to flow.

The whole time we had been talking, Jane's hand hadn't left my chest. I now became aware that she had been gently stroking it. I sat there thinking through all what had been said in the last couple of minutes and saw how it fitted in with the rest of our lives.

I'd recently found out that my wife of twenty years had been having sex with her friend from university. The revelation, far from driving us apart, made our relationship stronger and improved both our sex lives, so although I was surprised at Sarah's suggestion, I wasn't that surprised.

This was Sarah being her normal helpful, selfless self, helping others. Also, I think, showing that she appreciated how I'd been so understanding with her and her friend Alison and that she trusted me. Nothing would change negatively in our relationship; the only variable was Jane, and from what I knew of her, there wouldn't be any issues.

Now I was happy everything was clear and I understood everything. I dipped my head down and kissed Jane gently on the lips, stroking her nose with mine.

I'd always thought Jane was pretty, but Sarah, to me, is the prettiest woman I've ever seen, so my thoughts had never gone further than that. Now, given permission, I really couldn't wait to take Jane.

She responded to my kisses, kissing me back with her super soft lips, pressing harder and more fervently. Different from my wife, who never wears make up, was the taste and smell of Jane's perfectly made-up face. It wasn't better or worse, just different. Before we got too carried away, I took hold of Jane's hand that was focusing on stroking my abs and lower, stood up and led her to the bedroom I usually shared with Sarah.

Once in the room, I held Jane close to me and carried on kissing her, letting my hands roam over her back and in her hair. Her hands were doing the same to me. It was strange having to bend down so much to kiss her, my wife, the only person I'd really kissed in years being much taller than Jane, but that didn't stop our tongues probing each other's mouths as though we were trying to get inside each other.

Jane broke off from the kiss to start removing her clothes, I followed suit. "God, I can't believe I'm doing this. I've always lusted after you and your body. I can still picture as clear as day that time I saw you in just your shorts down at the lake. I've dreamed of doing this for ages, and now I'm finally going to do it." Jane said breathlessly.

I'd never seen her like this. Normally she is just one of the other women in the village, living normal village lives, talking about normal village things. When we'd have a dinner party, everyone would be fun and sociable, but there'd be no hint of the feelings or passion or desires that must sit just below the surface, and were being revealed by Jane now.

As quick as a flash she was down to her knickers and socks and I could see her beautiful breasts: larger than my wife's and full, high up on her body. I laid her down on the bed and straddled her, feeling our bodies close and continuing with the passionate kissing.

Her hands roamed all over my body front and back. After a little while, I broke off from kissing her and moved down her body, nipping her erect nipples with my lips before reaching her knickers.

I breathed out over her covered mons, the hot air and gentle contact causing her to moan and raise her hips. Gently with my nose and lips I applied the faintest of touches to her knickers covering her clit.

Her fingers entwined in my hair as she tried to increase the pressure I was applying. I resisted, not to be mean, but to extend the pleasure.

I timed pulling her panties down with one of her hip-raises and managed to pull them off in one swift movement. Jane was ahead of me, demanding I bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible.

I wasn't to be rushed. This was a new pussy, I was going to find out about it and savour it, rather than get this over and done with as quickly as I could, even though my cock and 100,000 years of evolution said to do differently.

Jane waxed, but she hadn't waxed for a while, and her hair was growing back, but it was light and soft and didn't bristle in any way. She bent her knees up and out and I could see her beautiful labia lips, fuller and redder than my wife's, and smelled musky ever so gently after their walk.

After licking, kissing and gently pulling her lips with mine, I went back to focusing on her clit, increasing the pressure and speed I was applying with the underside of my tongue and lips steadily, until I was exactly where Jane wanted to be.

As her orgasm built, her breathing got louder and louder and she then gave a running commentary "Oh God, Oh God, like that, just there, yes, yes, yes, like that, I'm cumming, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, yeeesss."

Her whole body tensed and she clamped her thighs tight against the sides of my head, stopping me from breathing as I continued to wiggle my tongue against the hood of her clit.

After a long, sustained orgasm, she finally collapsed and I moved up her body to kiss her with my juice cover lips. Straight away she was ready for a fuck and started to thrust her cunny towards my cock, trying to get me inside her as quick as possible. Although I wanted to be inside her, I also wanted to savour every second.

We had to stop kissing so I could line up my cock with her opening. With a gentle waggle up and down, my cock lined up perfectly and ever so slowly, I started to move in and out. With each forward movement I edged into her delicious pussy a little deeper until my cock was fully inside Jane.

I looked down into Jane's big dark beautiful eyes and smiled, She smiled back and then looked down at where we joined. I followed her lead and looked myself. I couldn't believe this was happening. Due to the height difference between us I couldn't comfortably fuck and kiss her at the same time, so I stayed over her with my arms straight, looking down at her.

Her pussy felt warm and like my wife's for tightness. As I carried on with long, steady strokes, I looked deep into her eyes, connecting with her. Again, Jane started to get vocal, giving me a running commentary on what was going through her mind: "This is what I need," "Oh, it's so good," "It's better than I imagined," "Just like that, keep like that," "Oh yes," "I want you to cum in me, I want your cum right up me, cum in my pussy," "I'm starting to cum, I'm cumming, it's cuming."

This talking was something new to me. Sarah was relatively quiet during sex; we did a lot of kissing. With Jane, I didn't know if talking helped her along, or Mike liked it, or she thought I liked it, but it added a different dimension to the sex and I did like it.

Jane's orgasm built, and I could feel her pussy muscles start to contract around my cock and her body stiffen as she clung on to me. I started to thrust faster, and just a little behind Jane, I started to feel my orgasm build, the tingle feeling starting at my balls and then taking over my whole body just before my cum was released and spurted deep into her cunt as requested.

What a thrilling feeling: pumping my cum deep into her willing pussy. I kept cumming, never wanting the feeling to end. I stayed buried as deep as I could inside her, looking down from my straight-armed height into her eyes. Jane looked back up at me and burst out crying.

I was confused, what was wrong. I pulled out of her, which I really didn't want to do, and sat next to her as she laid on her back on the bed.

"What's up, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." she replied.That was amazing, the whole thing was amazing, thank you, thank you. I'm just feeling really emotional, overwhelmed. Everything is fine, honestly, I feel like there was a big release, all the pent up frustrations, gone,"she said between sobbing breaths.

I laid down next to her on the bed, put my arm around her and she snuggled in, putting her head on my chest and her upper leg across my near leg.

Slowly the sobbing stopped and our breathing returned to normal. Jane asked "Is it always like that with you and Sarah?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

After a short pause she came back with, "Orgasms".

"I know I do, and Sarah does most of the time. When we have a quicky or she sees that I just need the edge taken off my libido, then she doesn't, but otherwise, yes, Sarah cums as well. Ask her."

While I was thinking about why she asked that question, Jane spoke up "Mike won't kiss my pussy and I've never had an orgasm from sex. I've come close, but never got all the way in time."

"Well, you're in for a treat while we get your marriage on track again. You need to sort that man of yours out, in more ways than one."

Lying in each other's arms we heard the bathroom light go off and we both flinched away from each other automatically, like naughty children. We laid there on separate sides of the bed listening to Sarah's footsteps move along the hallway.

We both watched as the bedroom door opened and Sarah walked in wearing a towel. She looked at us both, and reading our expressions and held breath, she said, "Relax, everything is fine. I don't need to ask you if you had a good time because I could hear you over the noise of the shower."

I imagine Jane would have blushed if her skin hadn't already been flushed after our wonderful but short session.

The naked Jane got up off the bed, walked over to Sarah, put her arms around her and gave her a tight hug. "Thank you, you don't know what this means to me, thank you for helping me and giving me this, both of you. It was amazing."

Sarah locked eyes with me over Jane's shoulder and gave me a look that said "don't get big headed." I smirked back, my hands behind my head.

Sarah parted from Jane's hug, looked down at her and said, "Anything to help; you know that, but you have to do your part. You have to get Mike to sort himself out. The clock's ticking."

With that she let the towel fall to the floor, walked over to me, climbed onto the bed and straddled me. "Now it's my turn, make me scream like that."

I rolled Sarah over so I was on top and started kissing her. Back to the mouth and tongue I knew so well, back to the body with no surprises. I didn't care, I broke off the kiss and looked into Sarah's eyes.

"Now lick my pussy and clit until I beg you to stop, I'm so turned on right now I can't wait," Sarah said as she applied pressure on my shoulders to try and move me down her body.

While we were in the world of just the two of us, Jane had stood there a little awkward, then walked to the side of the bed where we were and picked her clothes up from right next to us before saying, "I'll go then."

Hearing Jane broke the spell and Sarah stopped, looked over to Jane and said "Take your time, have a shower. I'll phone you and we can have a chat about helping you sort out your marriage. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Everything is going to be great."

Sarah's clit was hard and standing proudly, ready for action. Her pussy lips were open already. With the underside of my tongue I circled her clit, judging the pace from Sarah's reactions. This wasn't going to take long, and it didn't. Before Jane had even set the shower running, Sarah started to buck, and with her hands in my hair, force my head hard down onto her clit.

I took a deep breath just as the inevitable clamping of her thighs on my head started. I started sucking her clit and she peaked even higher, cumming hard before relaxing back onto the bed and releasing my hair. I slid up her body until I was looking deep into her eyes.

"Now, fuck me like we do, and if I think your performance is good enough, you can have her again."

"No pressure then," I replied as the tip of my cock went straight into her wet hole.

We started kissing, we are deeply in love and know what each other wants and likes. When we have sex, we both concentrate on pleasing the other, and because we are so close, we both head in the same direction of intense pleasure.

Although it was an amazing feeling having sex with someone different, back having sex with my wife felt great, also. We fit with each other, we read each other as we steadily fucked, like the young lovers we were when we met at university.

I could feel Sarah's orgasm starting to build again, and I quickened my pace to try and cum at the same time. Her body started to get tighter and her muscles flexed. This set me off and I came just ahead of Sarah, my orgasm just as intense.

As my heart rate returned to normal, I slowly withdrew my cock from Sarah's beautiful pussy and I lay on my back with Sarah's head resting on my chest, her hand gently stroking the contours of my body as we recovered from our sexual high.

12