Wife Lets Her Friend Use Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know I'd have sex with Jane? You were taking a risk," I said.

"I've known you all these years; I know you inside and out; I know exactly what you'd do. Besides, Jane is really pretty, I knew you'd want her," Sarah replied.

Lifting my head a little, I looked at Sarah. "Do you fancy her?"

"Why wouldn't I? She has a beautiful body, her face is as cute as a button and she has a beautiful smile."

"What happens next?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to phone Jane in a bit and see how she is, then work out a plan for sorting Mike out with her. I'm sure you'll play your part; we just need to get Mike on board," Sarah replied. "What about you?"

"Yeah, happy to help, but I think Jane could do with a little longer before you come in and have me. She said she has never had an orgasm from sex and Mike has never gone down on her."

"Are you sure it's not you who needs longer?" Sarah replied with a smirk and then started to parody Jane's vocalisation during sex "Fill in with your massive load, oh master, make me have orgasms like no one else has, oh great lord," she carried on, continuing to make fun of Jane and myself.

My cock was starting to harden and I rolled her onto her back "You know I only want you. You know if I never see another woman, I wouldn't care. Are you ready for some more, because I am with you."

"We'll have to do this more often if this is the effect it has on you. I know you only love me, and don't care for anyone else. That's why I trusted you to help Jane out by having sex with her, I know to you it's just like fixing her electrics. Now, back to you and I and let's see what you've got, because I'm feeling sexy, too."


12