Wife likes Fucking Frenchmen

Story Info
American Wife Learns to Fuck Frenchmen.
2.2k words
3.72
7.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,023 Followers

We were traveling through France and my wife was having a conversation with a Frenchman who lived in the area. I saw her smile and nod, then he leaned in close and said something and she laughed, then she got red and her cheeks grew flush. When we were driving away I asked her what he'd said that made her blush. "He asked if American husbands were able to share. I said it depends what they're asked to share and he said wives. I said it depends on the husband. He said, 'Yours.' I said you'll have to ask him. He said he would. I said, 'Good luck.' He coming over to ask you if he could have sex with your wife," she said.

"Well, we're in a country where having a mistress is common," I said.

"And boyfriends," she added. I said she was right and we watched him walk towards us.

When he arrived at our table I introduced myself and Claire and told him he had to ask her. He looked directly at my wife and said, "You have, as Americans say, a really fine ass,' he said. She thanked him and then he said, "Well, will you have sex with me?" She blushed and said, "When?" He told her as soon as possible, tonight. She looked at me and shrugged. As if he wasn't close, she said, "He is handsome."

"When in Rome," I said.

"We're not in Rome, but... what do you think?" she said.

"I think you should go," I said. "We're here to experience a different culture, different people, different customs, why not? Have a ball."

"Well, okay sure," she said. "Right. We're here to have new experiences, so yeah, okay. Thanks. Are you going to be taking me somewhere?"

"I have a car here. I could have her back by morning," he said. I told him that would be fine, if it was with her. He said American husbands were very understanding.

"I understand that you like my wife's ass," I said, "and I agree, she does have a great looking ass. She likes to have it kissed," I added, "and fondled, even fucked."

"I will do whatever she likes," he said. "To the best of my ability." His name was Jacques, and I watched him walk away with my wife. As they got to the door, he put his hand on her bottom and she didn't take it off. I didn't see her again until he brought her to the hotel the next morning.

"Well, how did you like your Frenchman?" I asked.

"He loves my bottom," she said. "He did some very nice things to it."

"Did you see much of France?"

"I saw his house. He has, by the way, a very nice house, with a very nice bedroom, and a wonderfully comfortable bed." She told me he asked for her panties on the drive to his house, which she willingly gave to him to keep. He drove with one hand the whole way, using the other to pet and play with her pussy. By the time they reached his house, she said his hand was totally wet. "I even loved the drive there," she said with a sigh.

Once there he asked her to take her clothes off, which she did, then he showed her around his house. "There's something very naughty about getting the home tour while you're naked," she said. They went for a naked swim in his pool, then they had sex on the pool deck on a chaise lounge. She could hear the next door neighbors as they had sex and said it was marvelous fucking while you could hear people next door.

"He really is a connoisseur she said as he ate what he called the perfect American pussy on his living room sofa in front of the large picture window. I could see Paris below as he dined on my superlative pussy for what seemed like hours. After that we went to his bedroom and he inserted himself as deep as I think I've ever had. He must have fucked me for an hour, before we changed positions and I returned the favor by giving him the oral pleasure a Frenchman deserves."

I asked whether top or bottom and she said 'both.' "I rode him at first, since you know I like that best, but then he took me from the front for what amounted to nearly an hour of that."

"So are the French good lovers?" I asked. She said she didn't know about the others, which she have to try a few more to see, but he certainly could hold his own in the fucking department. "Are you going to try a few others?" I asked.

"We have a few more weeks to go on our vacation," she said, "so we'll see won't we?"

"Maybe we need to do a study to see which country produces the best lovers," I said, and she smiled and nodded at that.

"I'm willing to do my part," she said with a broad smile. "I'm willing to fuck my way across Europe doing research for science." We laughed at her humor and I gave her a squeeze and a kiss.

"You're so willing to do what you can for human knowledge," I said. "Such a sport." She then told me that Jacque her Frenchman friend had asked her to accompany him to dinner the next night. I asked if it may include more than dinner and she said she hoped so. We walked to our car and drove to our hotel. I said I'd better take advantage of being able to be with my wife while I could, since she had such a active social calendar. Once in our room I undressed her and kissed each part of her as I exposed it, then I placed her on the bed and began doing what the Frenchman had the night before.

She placed her arms around me and snuggle against me. "You Americans are so affectionate," she said as we kissed. I pulled her hips to mine and pushed my rigid rod between her legs. She opened them and arched her body, taking me into her with ease.

"You American women are such fast learners," I said. "You learn all the French maneuvers so quickly." We made love tenderly, methodically, and I asked her about how Jacque made love. She said he did it romantically, being careful to not rush it, to not hurry things along. She said he was caring and warm, like you would think a Frenchman would make love. When she came it was soft and we held one another until we fell asleep.

The next morning we talked about her sex with Jacque and she said she liked it, very much. She was glad he had asked her to go with him. She said she like him and was glad to be able to be with him again.

That night he came to the room to pick her up. I asked him where they were going and he told me the name but I didn't know it. He said he would have her back the next morning. I said that was a long dinner and he said, "There is always dessert."

"My wife is dessert," I said and we all smiled.

"A sweet vanilla mousse," he said in his French accent, a provocative smile on his face. Jacque leaned in and kissed Claire, then he took her hand and walked her to the elevator. I waved my goodbyes and told her to enjoy herself. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, nodding that she would. The elevator door closed on them and I watched the light of the floors numbers change as it lowered to the bottom.

"Have fun, my dear," I said aloud. I closed the door and immediately began thinking of what they would be doing after dinner. I imagined him sliding his erection into her slowly and with loving care. I pictured him eating her on his sofa, imagining her with her dress up, her panties off, and her legs spread wide. I started reading a book but my mind was still on my wife and her French lover.

I closed my eyes and envisioned her taking his cock into her mouth and sucking gently on the tip. She would take it entirely into her mouth, then she would suck gently and swab the length with an active tongue. I was so eager to be able to hear about her time with Jacque and her sexual adventure in Paris.

She got back about ten the next morning and she seemed well rested and energized by a night of sex with a Frenchman. "You enjoy the dinner?" I asked. Her face reddened and she nodded. "It was fantastic," she said. "Almost as good as dessert."

"But you were the dessert," I said.

"Yes," she said and he ate well. I laughed and hugged her. She smiled and kissed me in thanks.

"I'm so glad you found something on this trip to take your mind off of traveling," I said.

"You mean Jacque?" she said. "Yeah, it is nice to be able to have a hobby," she said. "He is fun to fuck," she said.

"You haven't done this at home," I said.

"I may try it some when we get home," she said. "It is pleasurable. I think I like fucking other people," she said. "I didn't realize I'd like it so much."

"Anybody at home you'd like to try it with?"

"Yeah. A few," she said grinning.

When she got home the next morning I kissed her and could taste sex on her lips. "Breakfast?" I said.

"I love the taste of semen in the morning," she said. "Jacque likes to start early." I smiled at her and said I could tell. The next day we were in Spain and at the hotel she came to the room smiling. I asked what was making her in such a good mood. She said, "I met someone in the lobby. I think my study of Spain may be starting already."

I asked what his name was and she said Carlos. "He wants to show me some of Madrid," she said with a wide smile. "Carlos is very dashing," she said, winking at me as she said it. Carlos has skin the color of coffee and is over six feet tall with a flirtatious smile and a deep voice like a trained actor, who has a wife, a mistress, and three grand kids. That day I went to see Madrid and she went with Carlos on the train to Savile. Carlos had a compartment, so on the way to Savile, Carlos showed her exactly what a Spaniard was like in bed. They made love for the entire trip from one city to another, and she gushed when she returned about Carlos's abilities between the sheets.

"He is marvelous in bed," she said. "I never have thought of Spaniards as being particularly large, but Carlos is a man among men," she said, grinning as she said it. His oral talents are incredible," she added.

In Germany she met Bruno and they had sex in his Mansion in Berlin. He was the tallest of her friends with a military bearing and with seductive eyes and broad shoulders that make you think of a rugby player, and he could bring her to orgasm with just a kiss. She says he's the only man she's ever met who can bring her to her knees with just a kiss. In London she met Charles, who had an aristocratic air about him, a voice and British accept out of central casting, and he screwed her as they overlooked the Tower of London from his apartment near the river, and in Portugal it was Manuel who she met in Lisbon, pleasuring my wife as they looked down on the city while he plunged into her with hardy thrusts and she accepted his erection in his hotel room in the center of the city. Manuel is five ten, average height, with a smile "that puts you to bed at first glance."

When I asked her which country was the winner, she laughed and said it was a five-way tie. "I cannot pick a winner," she said. "I love them all." I was happy for her and told her, sincere in my enjoyment of hers. She told me about the oral sex she had with Carlos and the rear entry she enjoyed with Manuel, and she swooned over the losses of Bruno, and the traditional fucking she had with Charles in jolly old England.

My wife was literally screwed across Europe and picked up friends in every country we visited. I have listened happily as she told me about things she leaned from Bruno that still make her swoon with nostalgia, and over things she did in France and Germany and England.

She told me when we got back to America she thought she would have to look for a lover from the states. I kissed her and said that if Jacque hadn't complimented her fine ass in Paris we may have missed all that international good will we experienced on the continent of Europe. She is a changed woman these days and I love the result. For her to have sex with others is a way for her to feel like a desired woman and I won't trade it for anything. I love her so and find her ability to fuck other men from other countries most enjoyable. Viva La France, Viva La Difference.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,023 Followers