All Comments on 'Wife Loses Control of the Situation'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

Why didnt you let them get caught, It would have made a much better story, violence and revenge. Johns a dill doe and the bitch is nothing more than a wanton slut

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
"It seemed right"? Seriously?

What part of cheating on your spouse "seems right"? Tell us because i am really curious.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Confused

Because despite what some critics say it isn't easy to come up with an actual STORY, even if the situation is so-called boilerplate.

A cuckold story only requires a "bull" with a big cock, a wimpy husband and a wife with no respect for her husband and lose her mind a the mere thought of a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"A perfect specimen"

apparently his ex wife didn't find him so perfect, but that can't be because the stories here seem to suggest every wife is a slut.

deadonedeadonealmost 7 years ago
oh well just another common gutter slut

She has most obviously been doing this a lot no matter what she says.

Sluts like her are a dime a dozen. Dump her ass and move on.

Don't get angry, don't get violent, just leave. Let her explain.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
No more golf outings

Dave won't be able to play golf until he gets out of jail. John won't be able to play since he is no longer capable of holding golf clubs (or walking). Hope the last sex of his life was worth it.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Not bad

This is a well-written and erotic scene. I only wish you had expanded it into more of a story. It seems that you wrote the middle without writing the beginning or end.

@ "confused", that is an excellent question. The demand for BTB stories certainly seems to outweigh the supply. Why is that? My guess is that BTB fans aren't as literate as so-called "cuck" fans. I mean, can you imagine the "1* cuck shit" guy actually trying to write a story of his own? It would be disastrous! The majority of BTB fans seem to have trouble stringing a coherent sentence together in the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happens all the time

I remember waking up after falling asleep in a chair at my buddies house. His wife was wiping down my forehead with a warm wash cloth.

That actually felt pretty good, then I glanced down and all she had on was a robe, and it was hanging open.

The intent was clear.

That went on for a couple of years, then they broke up for other reasons. She tried to hook up with me full time but I didn't want to.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ JustGr8

Sorry, but I'm a "coward" how, exactly? Who did I call a "name?" Literally nothing you just wrote makes a lick of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing

The story flowed well. Tension built as slowly as can be expected from a story of this length. Gave it a four. Would have been a five if there was an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
can't wait

Can't wait for part two. Reminds me of a time my wife had gone to meet a guy she'd been fucking with me waiting at home. A couple of friends stopped by for a visit I told them Lynne had gone shopping. She arrived a little later coming in with her little bag she carried her lingere in with a I've just been fucked look on her face. I was wishing they would leave so I could get my treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-can't wait

No disrespect intended, but I'll never understand guys like you. My wiring must be different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry no Love in her marriage.

Cheating sluts are a dime a dozen, nothing special or worth while about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another shallow tepid marriage, with no respect for husband nor herself.

Might never happen again, or may become a regular event. So what? Its not like she's risking anything special.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Awww,

you stopped at the best part! Darn those cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving Wives Story?

Yes this one was. Cheating, yes, but no humiliation, and no willing cuckold. This was actually a blink in the life of a wife, with very little background,more centering on the erotica of unintended cheating. It's not like she was planning on cheating. It was well written enough with the focus on the sexual feelings of the wife. Call it a "blink of reality"

Swingerjoe, sorry but you disappoint. I don't think your comment about the BTB crowd being illiterate will hold up water. I prefer consequence stories, which could easily fall into that category labeled by you. I don't consider myself illiterate, maybe dumb to spend time on a porn site.Lately there seems to be a rash of comments suggesting readers who prefer anything other than willing cuckoldry should read the gay section. Were does that thinking come from?

How do you know that a story written by (1* cuck shit) or anybody that prefers btb stories would be disastrous? That appears to be a biased observation.

I think the words "burn the bitch" are taken out of context, dreamed up by the cuckold crowd. The "btb" label is actually a stigma on stories so many prefer.For instance take a story of adultery, trials and tribulation of a search for a solution resulting in divorce, would one consider it burning the bitch. If so, wouldn't one think that in reality everybody got burned, wife, husband and children. Food for thought.

I think, labeling situations or readers have gotten out of hand. Unfortunately the owners of this site could easily remedy that situation, but it is what it is. Peace folks. All the huffing and puffing won't blow down the house. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When a woman character claims that

they don't want to do something, but "the devil made them do it" or the aggressor keeps pushing and they let them get away with it... the story ends up sucking bad. And yet they are always so sorry, so late. This story supports rape or pure unadulterated selfishness and there is no respect shown for the marriage. Without the follow-up cost and retribution there is no story. Only a paper thin "Wow I am so lucky, I will now get away with something I would divorce my husband for doing. Barf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Comment the Characters, or the Story?

I see reviews blasting the wife, etc, but we're really critiquing the story telling, character development, etc - right?

I'd say an average story - we knew the wife would cheat, the technique (back rub + alcohol) was tried-and-true (not too inventive), the wife gave in as expected (though too easily).

Almost a flash story. I've read much worse.

Keep submitting. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:Last comment

I have to agree with you, but if you had somebody toying with your tits and pussy, hard to say No. Just a little humor. For instance should one really allow a stranger to give you a shoulder rub? I could see it happening, but one would think the morals of that person is questionable. Like somebody pointed out, just a glimpse in a persons life. An erotic middle without an ending. End of story. Good bye.

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directoralmost 7 years ago
This is one of those stories that just insult your intelligence

Either commit to a philandering cheater or make her someone who is in a marriage that is at best marginal, possibly open, and run from there. The era of, "Oops, I slipped and his dick was in me" ended in high school. And in someone else's house, no less?

Learn the difference between loose and lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic, only idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!! A slut and what a surprise she and her husband are role playing and the poor victim is the fantasy lover!!! What a shit!!! And that idiot of an author waste my time!!!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
What was this?

What was this? A cheating wife (blaming the drinking for becoming a whore...the poor woman...), and ends with her husband arriving still on time to catch the cheaters...So the interesting part (the aftermath) was omited...so 1* it's too much for this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is what

i would call low I. Q. day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
and your

point???

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
Please God

Please God find someway for the characters in these ramblings about spineless, ball less pieces of shit to find the peace of being put down by some kind soul. I would ask the same for the authors but that would not be a nice thing to do and even writers into this sick crap have their fans. Thanks be to God ii am not one of them which is why I now read comments before reading stories. Still, I can't help but wish there were more authors with balls posting on this site. I'm getting tired of rereading old stories whilst waiting for something decent to be posted.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Snapshot

This is to a story what a snapshot is to a film. Nothing wrong with a good snapshot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unfinished

Why don't you finish the story.....

direction 1 - husband comes in and begins cleaning up the wife - not a very good story.

direction 2 - husband comes in with the souvenier bat he got at the game and proceeds to beat the living shit out of the interloper, unofficially tearing the rings off his soon to be ex-wife's finger. - a MUCH better ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story 5*

There was an erotic build up to the sex but I wished for longer and more explicit sex with her detailed feelings of his entry into her pussy and almost every stroke of his cock as well a much more prolonged orgasm.

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
fantasy guy

no need to write further, Wife too easily seduced and obviously does not respect her marriage. It will end badly at some time in the future even if she gets away with this time , she will fail again until she is caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Sex but would've enjoyed more details...

Wished there was more reluctance - hesitation from the wife. Maybe a multiple day buildup? The frottage was terrific. Made me feel like I was right there - on that couch- dry humping away with a slick clit (soaking wet). This deserves tweaking, but the writing is strong. Just needs additional character development. More angst - more worry, more tension - it's a masterpiece in the making. Keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating Whore

The cow is going now to rub his face in it, hope he is brave enough to kick her out and tell her to join sneaky lover boy. Get advice on protecting his assets, and mortgage the house up to the hilt, as when he divorces her she will get the house and get her name on the on the mortgage removing his.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
EVEN THE WORST CHEATERS

should know how to make good plans, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
What A Loving Wife***

I think the story was well written, but you could have kept this one. Did not like! Sorry!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good story

Why all the moral crap this is only story land 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Can anyone have a story like this? I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just disappointed that it was overly simple with nothing more

This is a I got caught up in a massage ant it led to sex with another man. That's not really much a plot and certainly not plot development. Perhaps if there had a been a Part 2 with problems from this and a resolution it would have been not merely a much better story, but an actual story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Similar Story

My friend asked me over to his house to play cards with him, his wife and a female neighbor from down the road. I helped his wife make a big pot of homemade chili. While we were in the kitchen my friend and the neighbor was flirting. And it was obviously getting out of control. His wife suddenly dropped to her knees and began to stroke my rapidly hardening erection. When the night was over, my friend drove the neighbor home and I was too drunk to drive home, so I was directed to the guest bedroom. His wife was immediately on top of me, straddling me and riding me like a race horse. We had both climaxed as we heard her husband returning. She barely managed to get into the bathroom before he entered the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL stupid!

Unfinished at best. Dumb at worst. Let the divorces begin!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So Joe

Good old SwingerJoe thinks it's easier to write a BTB than a cuck/swinger story. I have to go with sbrooks103x's comment. You start with a cheating whore, mix in a slimey cheating partner and you.have your story. Any simplton, as in this case, can write one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is that all

Surely there should be a follow up to this. Possibly wife loses control again but does not care anymore. She was obviously wanting another good fuck session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You so fucking whore wife. Do you want more dicks? Do you want a big dick again?

So fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like it very very much, gave you a 4+ [**** (4.4/5=88%)]!

:)

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Anon 6/4/19

He said it all, whatever he said. That's how I felt about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

No woman sucks a dick out of instinct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would not want a wife like this a forceful and probably lying male would have her pants down every time. Lying as there is a problem with my shoulder will you give it a rub and then carry on with my prick wife like this no good to man nor beast ok

as a whore though

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Just some fucked up shit of a story. People like this shit? Shows how fucked up the world is and getting worse. NO FUCKING SCORE, NO, NOT EVEN ONE STAR!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

aother idotic story...so sad how much Lit has changed in a few years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit story, by a shitty writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Massage?!?!

Tell him to go take a fucking hot shower. Or go to a massage parlour! You're a fucking married woman. Keep your hands to yourself; scratch his eyes out and leave if he touches you, and especially if he kisses you. The rules are simple, you whore! Get divorced before you fuck around! Lying, cheating skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The uninteresting story of a cheating slut. Thanks for nothing, slutmania.

mightyquinn71mightyquinn71over 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. Look at all these loser incels commenting lol. Please write more like this!

rjordanrjordanover 1 year ago
Simple seduction

Thanks for the stories.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Them anony's are gonna get you stilman, they don't want them wanton wives to have any fun. They'd probably complain if their wive's let them in on what they're up to!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another LW so called "author" that can't finish a story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife Amber had started the role-play with us. I went along but explained that it was between just the two of us period. Maby she enjoyed it so much that she wanted to do more exploring without me. Damn me for getting home early and catching her with what I thought was my friend. I'm glad that her daddy demanded a prenuptial agreement. I agreed as long as Amber signed a similar agreement. The SOB that seduced her worked for her father. Her father shit canned him as soon as he found out. Asshole tried to sue her father's company claiming that she wasn't an employee but she actually was. He lost. LOL! Amber was also taken off of the payroll. She had to find another job to pay child support. After the divorce I tried to give all of the money to her parents control saying that I didn't marry her for her money. They refused to take it so I put it into money market account's. Amber and I bumped into each other literally and ended up eating together. Before it was over we remarried and we are still together 22 years later. Of course we signed another prenuptial agreement. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did I understand correctly that they were caught after all? If she only jumped off the penis, and the lover was pulling on shorts at the moment when her husband and friends entered the room?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.