All Comments on 'Wife Loses Poker Bet on Nude Day'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a waste of time!

The story sucked! It could have been good but you blew it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

i dont understand how the woman got the house when she commited adultery

good story to read tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid waste of time!

I kept reading all the stupid lead up thinking, no... hoping that it would all build up to a very sexy ending. Instead all the crap at the beginning was the story and the sex at the end no better than a 'G' rated movie cutting to waves crashing on the beach.

This story was nothing but crap from the beginning to the end. And like the other commenter stated, you had a decent premise but you blew it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ignore the bashers

I seriously hope you don't pay any attention to the bashers.

This was a well written story. I loved how the husband and the wife interplayed with one another. The dialogue was first rate.

I never expected the ending. I never expected her to go through with all that the husband wanted and then to blackmail his friends, so that the husband would give her all that she wants.

Great story. I gave you a 5 vote. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What an ass

he was. He got what he deserved. He cheated (at cards) and lost everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What A Waste

Ten minutes of my life that i will never get back.

What a waste of bandwidth.

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Funny

You bashers are funny. I seriously doubt you even read my story. You're just here to bash the good work of writers, who write here, I may add, for nothing, merely for your entertainment.

For those of you who read, voted, and commented on my story, thank you.

BarbieBunnyBarbieBunnyalmost 14 years ago
Good story

I played strip poker with my 2 brother-in-laws once. We were all drunk, before we were all naked. Then, they tried getting naughty with me trying to kiss me and touch me everywhere. I ended up giving them both a hand job at the same time. This story reminded me of that. They wanted me to blow them, but I wouldn't.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 14 years ago
Loved the story

Great story, Susan. My favorite category.

imurddyimurddyalmost 14 years ago
Very strange!

A most hilarious story, its good to see a perv get his come uppance. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This story give shit a bad name

I can't believe anyone thinks this inane story is even funny. The plot makes no sense, both parties are unfeeling contemptable scum, and the wife non challantly gang bags the city and somehow takes her husband to the cleaners in a divorce? I think if you tried, you could make it worse, but it would take work.

CarBuffStuffCarBuffStuffalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

After seeing your photo, your story made me wish I was one of his poker buddies.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkeralmost 14 years ago
Hot story

This was a really hot story. I loved it, especially when the wife gave everyone a Nude Day show of her body.

SimonCowellSimonCowellalmost 14 years ago
Proper story

That was a proper story, mate, real proper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am surprised that no one mentioned one key element

A straight beats three of a kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
delightfully humorous

This is a good story, playful in a way that's refreshing.

I guess she won the bet after all.

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 14 years ago
Nice one

A revenge story with a difference, even if she waxes knowledgeable or innocent at times.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Ding dong." Turn on the voting D.K.MOON!

This much better story than your last one saheeb. NUDE POKER! Very good. We play poker in India too my American friend. We use Kama Sutra cards and if you lose you have to 'assume the position'.

In my family we usually play it on August 15th, the day we celebrate kicking the British Raj out. Myself, my two aunties, three sisters, grandfather, brother, cousins etc. etc. play. And today, to celebrate your cuntry we've decided to playa few hands.

Wish you were here,

Raajeev

ibsarahhibsarahhalmost 14 years ago
Wife loses poker bet on nude day

I liked the out come and last page of the story, but the incessant bickering through most of page two almost got me to stop reading. Way too long. The set up and finish were done well.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 14 years ago
sexy mind, interesting dialog

your stories are interesting. you write so much about the relationship between the two... it's much more about their dialog and their differing expectations than it is about sex. If it's about sex, it's his fantasies. But the interesting thing is that the fantasies are your womanly point of view... so there's his fantasies, and your critique of them. I'm intrigued.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Cute!

Loved the ending! Would have been better if you'd made the shitty state of the home repairs, specifically getting the house painted, a nag item. And it would have been really fun to learn how the ex was fairing or not.

This was one humiliated husband who absolutely deserved everything and more his wife delivered.

I liked the bickering between them a lot! While reading it, I thought they were playfully bickering because there was a lack of emotional response to the barbs they were giving each other.

In hindsight, I wish you'd have gotten the wife to bed the handsome and well hung painter while teasing and then tossing the family and friends. How much would the husband be enjoying his hidden cameras seeing the incredible multiple orgasms the painter could give vs. the pathetic fumbling attempts made by the husband?

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lame ending

it was just stupid how it ended, could of have it so the two became swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yawn

I lost interest before the end of the first page with all the pointless talking. Why not have them talking about taxes and while you're at it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid

Just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree; it's stupid.

You could have done so much better with this subject! What kind of revenge is this? It wasn't even sexy. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Geeezus Krist, man give it a fuckin rest already. What a fuckin load of mind sludge, And i don't know what the fuck Literotica is thinking by publishing this piece of flem. pure puke it was!! Pure Puke!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poker

You might want to learn how to play poker.....3 of a kind does not beat a straight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor balance

Far too much exposition, far too little action. Needs serious work.

D+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horrible

I have never read a story this bad. The author was was clearing trolling the readers with this pure garbage. Please never write a story again, you have no talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
curious

good story & enjoyed it a lot, but since when does a 3 of a kind beat a straight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ummm

That was really, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

crappy story but at least it had a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous