All Comments on 'Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 01'

by altego

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good job

Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot as hell!!!!

You describe the mind of a voyeur very well. Also the tension of his spying was wonderfully described. Best of all the "gang" seemed like ordinary people and respected the wife. She was a champion on her first time doing this, and she never forgot her love for her husband. A wonderful loving wife tale.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Super writing

Very erotic story! Wife may have jumped the gun but she sounds as if she will share with hubby and allow him to play too. Can't wait for more

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
And..............

And we await your next chapter. A wife with three loads in her belly and now wanting those studs to mount and unload in her. Since cuckold is all new to this and he keeps breaking his own rules, I am sure he is going to do as told. Lucky cuckold.

wallyx7wallyx7about 10 years ago
Waiting for the next.

Very enjoyable read. Believable setups, erotic descriptions, likeable people.

Husbands fear and excitement is done will.

Abby is a sweety to think of her husband’s wish for pictures even though she isn’t 100% sure she will be able to share them.

Kept my other hand busy and that’s what I’m here for. Nice job IMO.

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benabout 10 years ago
Has it's Merits

Don't like where it's headed with the Cuckold Stuff. Why is that a part of this when she obviously loves her husband. Why not have them be together on all this. that's why we started reading it. Hot in spots, turn off in others. We hope it does not get worse. We'll read on..............

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benabout 10 years ago
Can't find the rest of the story

Ok, that's one on us. We wanted more so we could see the merits in the first chapter but there is no next chapter. When is it cuming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
VERY NICELY DONE AND BELIEVABLE

GREAT WRITING SKILLS AND IMAGINATION! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the way you write the story

Enjoy reading the story a lot. Love your sense of humor too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Erotic!!!

Absolutely great!!! Very-very hot tale!!!

Sorry for all the crazies ... they should get back in the closet and you need to get back to writing excellent stories ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's It??

The whoring cunt falls for a "big" cock? That's all it took for her to go from wife to triple-cocksucking, lying, cheating, deceiving, adulterous, sewer slag, slut gash?? Getting finger-fucked at the roulette table and in the public bathroom?

Now there's a no-class, superating, gash cunt I would never want anything to do with!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Let's all remember...

She was drinking. She would have gotten a DUI had she been driving. Derrick seems to be adept at manipulating women. Although she knew that her husband was joking about getting pictures if she is going to be naughty, her getting snaps only proves that their relationship is in fact very strong. Otherwise she would never have taken the pics. I could feel the divine agony (the mixture of jealousy, betrayal, anger,

anxiety and lust all at the same time) that hubby was feeling from the time he started watching. That's why some men like wife watching. A sexually arousing story as well as a journey of discovery for both husband and wife.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
All of you negative trolls...

are obviously not very secure in your relationships. Fun like this doesn't mean she doesn't love her husband. It's fun and nothing more. Besides, it's fiction. GET A GRIP!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
“Negative Trolls”

Amazing that some cuck and cheating apologist can analyze , just from comments, the state of other readers marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Birth of a slut!The cheating cunt breaks her wedding vows just hoping hubby will understand.So much for her prioritizing sex with her husband on this”special” vacation.Obviously,she’ll soon be sucking AND fucking the 3 new cocks. Wonder if she’ll start disrespecting hubby and calling him Cuck boy.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Awfully fast fall... but enjoyed the heck out of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraltego@altego
678 Followers
Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a "writing" time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind. In short, I wr...