All Comments on 'Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 02'

by altego

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benalmost 10 years ago
Long over do!

Abby obviously had these desires and fantasies for years! Finally fulfilled. I hope they take those weekend trips to enjoy their new found Lifestyle.

Jean and I have had that life for many years and we both enjoy each other's pleasures no matter who they are with.

I hope everyone cums to enjoy this and the life they lead as part of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super good

Good story I did like a lot. Love is there, sex is there and respect is there. What more can you get. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just onevofvthe best

Altego is like an artist. So vivid. Great detail. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing More

... than a pack of rutting pigs. Mindless, senseless, sub-human

You forgot to mention how each guy pissed and shat on her face as they were leaving.

That would have been prescient and appropriate.

So, hubby and whore - how do you top that?

Only one way - and wholly entitled: snuff movie. Say goodbye, superating gash. Oh, and take the author with you.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
I am surprised...

there weren't more negative comments. Usually a total gang fuck like this brings out the trolls. This chapter was pure porn. Everyone had fun; No one was hurt; No humiliation. Just a bunch of consenting adults having a blast. Really great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOTTER than fuck! All that was missing was the Big Black Cock.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit7 months ago

What a lovely story, everybody enjoyed it, especially Abby.

I hope Abby had plenty more experiences like that.

I'm thinking there is something a bit of personal in this?

Thank you from another slut housewife.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraltego@altego
678 Followers
Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a "writing" time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind. In short, I wr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES