Wife Models for 4 Old Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

he checked herself in the mirror and felt like a stripper. She arranged herself as best she could and headed back to the lounge. Again they all stared at her as she walked in and felt herself enjoying the clear approval she was getting. She looked for the chair but it had been moved and the white screen was now positioned behind the sofa.

"Were going to have you sat on the sofa this time Claire, so you will be more comfortable," Barry said standing aside.

Claire took another drink and put her glass down and went across and sat on the sofa very conscious of her short skirt and desperately trying to keep her legs together. As she sat, she quickly realised she wouldn't be able to cross her legs so kept her legs tightly together. The men all lined up opposite her and started straight away to take their pictures. The poses like before were all okay but before long found herself feeling uncomfortable and trying to keep her modesty and aware of her skirt.

"If you can lean right back please Claire?" She wasn't even sure who asked this but helped with the affects of the alcohol leant back in the sofa, squeezing her knees together.

"Cross your legs and put your arms above your head," came the request that felt more like an order from Derrick.

Claire complied resigning herself to just getting this over with. She could here the clicking and continued to respond to their requests as they moved around to get the best shot. The alcohol was really starting to take effect as she could feel herself relaxing more. She wasn't sure who but they asked her to uncross her legs and lean back and look up to the ceiling.

She obviously wasn't in the right position so Barry approached and walked around the back of the sofa and leant over pulling Clair back and lifting her head up so she was looking right at him. At the same time she jumped as she felt a pair of hands on her knees. She could just see that it was Derrick and she froze still looking at Barry as Derrick pulled her knees apart about six inches.

"Stay exactly like that please," Barry said as he returned to his camera.

Claire felt totally exposed as she knew they could all see right up her skirt as she sat there staring at the ceiling. They were clicking away frantically, and she could see they were getting very close and clearly focusing up her skirt and opened legs. The thought of four old men photographing her and getting shots of her covered pussy and cleavage started to have an effect she wasn't expecting. She wasn't just starting to relax, but her body was betraying her and could feel she was getting aroused and wet.

The more she tried to put the thought out of her mind the more she realised her situation and couldn't help it and felt herself wanting more instructions. At one point with her still looking up she could still see them as Jim came very close and positioned his camera right between her legs. Oh Jesus she thought to herself knowing she shouldn't be feeling this way.

Andy broke her from her thoughts, "Lets have you knelt on the sofa with your back to us now" he said again more like an instruction than a request.

Claire complied standing up then repositioning herself so she was knelt on the sofa with her arms on the back with her ass facing the men. There was a bit of shuffling around and the camera clicks started again. She was told to stick her ass out, look back over her shoulder, open her stance more all of which she did now without even questioning herself.

As the photos carried on she jumped again as she felt hands on her back, "Just relax Claire want to get you in the right position," Derrick said pushing her back down a little.

She could feel her skirt was now dangerously close to rising to the tops of her thighs in this new position. Barry was loving this nudging the guys and giving a big thumbs up. He knew she was theirs now and thought this is going better than he could of imagined. Sensing she was starting to enjoy herself Barry decided to move things on a step and stepped up to behind Claire. All the men stopped taking pictures and watched to see what Barry was going to do.

Claire felt two hands on the outside of her thighs and froze barely able to breathe. They slid them slowly up picking up the hem of her skirt as they rose. She wanted to call things to a halt now, she knew she should but something was stopping her and she was getting very turned on and part of her wanted to see how far it would go.

Barry waited for a second half expecting her to turn around and tell him off. As she stayed facing the other way and offering no resistance he carried on and slowly pulled her skirt up and over her buttocks. He stepped back and all of them stood for a minute admiring this perfect little ass on full display with the thong cutting through her ass through to her pussy. Not wanting to lose the moment Barry nudged them to start taking picture, worried she might quickly change her mind.

Claire was on fire down below now as she could feel her exposed ass on full display to four old men. She could sense they were getting very close as they took their pictures. Jim was on all fours and could see her perfect mound cupped in her thong and desperately wanted to touch it. All of them were now sporting erections as they took more pictures from different angles.

Barry had though about getting Claire to change again but worried she might realise what she had done and change her mind so decided to keep going with this.

"Okay Clair lets take of that blouse now please," Asked Barry snapping Claire out of her daze.

Clair really wasn't sure about this, she had already gone way past what she wanted to do, and stripping off was a lot further than putting on a bit of a show.

"Im really not sure about that Barry maybe we should call it a nigh," She said almost pleadingly.

She could see the look of disappointment on their faces and still felt she wanted to do more. Andy intervened with the suggestion of a break which was a welcomed relief for Claire as she needed the loo as well. Claire headed off the toilet and was shocked to find just how soaking wet she was, and just touching herself sent a bolt through her body.

"Andy get her another drink, we cant let this one slip now as she's gagging for it," said Barry keeping an eye on the door.

Andy filled up a large wine glass as they waited for Claire to return. She took a deep breath checked herself in the mirror and decided she would just have a last drink and then make her excuses. When she entered the room they were all chatting with Andy holding out a drink for her. She knew she had probably had enough and even felt a little unsteady on her feet but took the drink and sat in one of the chairs.

The next fifteen minutes they were all complimenting her on how great she looked, what a sexy woman she was and how photogenic she was. Sipping her drink listening to their compliments did make her feel good and she couldn't deny it was a kind of turn on although she didn't find any of them attractive which was strange. She could see they were all taking in her legs with her short skirt showing off more than she was comfortable with.

"We have just been chatting Claire and suggest we just finish up with a few more photo's but save the other outfits for another time," Barry said in a matter of fact way.

Another time she thought to herself, there wont be another time that's for sure. She sat for a minute and thought may as well finish this off and she can get home. They were all silent waiting for her response and she was pretty sure some of them had erections especially Jim.

"Okay how do you want me?" Claire said instantly regretting how she had phrased it.

"Why don't we start with you in that chair for now," Barry said eager to get things going again.

Claire downed the last of her drink which was definitely going to her head now, handed her glass to Andy and settled as best she could. It was one of those big leather armchairs with a high back and big arms, actually really comfy she thought.

They started to gather round with their cameras and began taking the pictures again, giving instructions how to hold her hair, face this way and wasn't long before the request become more challenging again.

"Lean right back in the chair and open your legs please,"Derrick asked standing closer to her.

Claire thought about refusing but given how much she had shown already just resigned herself to letting them see what they wanted. She leant back and parted her legs about six inches and could see they were instantly focusing on her legs and thong covered pussy. She wasn't sure what came over her but decided to open her legs a little wider to give them better view.

Barry and Andy both looked at each other and grinned, knowing she was getting into this now.

"That's it Claire, you just relax and let yourself go a bit," Andy said kneeling right between her legs.

Claire was burning down below now, turning these old men on was making her wet and she was enjoying the attention. She could see Barry appear above her from behind the chair and leant over and started to unbutton the already gaping blouse. She put her hand up to stop him but he gently moved it away and she found herself submitting and letting him undo the remaining buttons.

When he had unfastened all the buttons he pulled her blouse apart to reveal her pushed up breasts in the lacy black bra. Claire felt embarrassed and closed her eyes as the guys moved in for a better shot. As she thought about her predicament, sat open legged with a thong and her tits on full display it just turned her on even more.

After a couple of minutes Barry moved back to behind her and knew his next move might decide the rest of the night and beyond. Claire still had her eyes closed and jumped a little as she felt Barry's hands on her shoulders. She relaxed a little and then he moved her forward slid the blouse of each of her shoulders pulling out the arms and then removing the blouse altogether.

Barry looked across to the guys nodding approval and they all moved closer and took more pictures. Barry leant across and whispered for her to just relax and moved her forward and unhooked the bra from behind. Claire wasn't sure what to do, she knew this was going way to far but another part wanted this to happen but she didn't know why, they were old ugly men for gods sake.

Barry slipped the bra straps down her arms and gently pulled it away revealing Claire's perfect 34 B breast for all of them to see. They all stopped taking pictures for a moment and gasped at her breasts, all noticing her erect nipples.

Claire couldn't open her eyes with the embarrassment and was relieved when the clicking of the camera's started again. Barry lifted her arms up above her head and in doing so lifted her breast higher and then back to take some pictures himself and admire the view. What a sight he couldn't believe his luck, having watched and imagined what she would look like here she was legs spread and tits out for all to see.

They were all straining now with erections and all wanting to push things as far as they could. Again she jumped a little as she felt a pair of hands on her knees, but didn't open her eyes as they pushed her legs even wider apart.

"Edge your bum more to the edge of the chair Claire," Jim instructed.

Without question Claire shuffled closer to the edge of the chair which caused her skirt to ride right up to her thong. She knew she was on full display now and worried they would see she was wet. She leant back in the chair struggling to control her breathing as they took more pictures.

"Derrick Andy put her legs over the arms that will make a nice shot," Barry directed.

They were now not even including her and taking over things. She opened her eyes as Andy and Derrick both grabbed a leg and lifted them over each arm of the chair. Claire had to shuffle even further forward to allow her legs to bend properly over the arms. Her legs were now stretched wide apart and she looked down to see her swollen and wet mound on full display to them. She leant back again and just looked up at the ceiling as they all gathered around to her most private area.

Jim was the closest not even more than a couple of inches away and could smell her sex. He had put the camera down now and was rubbing himself through his jeans. Andy moved in nudging Jim aside to get a closer look. Claire's head was spinning, she was so aroused now and could feel herself willing to be touched.

She felt a pair of hands grab her legs and lifted them back of the chair arms and back together. It was a relief as it was uncomfortable being stretched that far apart. Barry, Derrick and Jim looked at Andy questionably indicating what was he doing they were enjoying that. Then Andy moved his hands up the outside of Claire's thighs up to the waistband of her thong.

Claire kept her eyes closed and knew what was happening unsure what to do. She felt them curl their fingers over her waistband and start to slowly pull them down. Nobody said a word and Barry feared this was the step too far. Andy continued to slowly pull on the waistband of her thong staring at her tits and looking for a reaction.

Claire's body was betraying her now and she desperately wanted to say enough but then she did the unthinkable and lifted her bottom of the chair to allow her thong to be pulled down. Andy didn't wait for another signal and slowly pulled down her thong down across her things and legs until she was totally naked.

Claire couldn't believe how good this felt being totally naked in front on four old men. Even so she kept her legs tightly pressed together. Derrick and Barry picked up their camera's with Jim and Andy just taking in the view. Jim moved closer to Claire and gently opened her legs to reveal her swollen pussy. As he did they could all see she was wet as her lips slowly eased apart and were glistening with her juices.

Thing were now out of Claire's control and Andy and Jim grabbed a leg each and again put them over each arm of the chair. Claire had to moved forward to allow them, presenting her gaping pussy for them to photograph. They all grabbed their cameras and took a few shots but were just too consumed by the sight to maintain the photography.

To be continued......................

12