Wife Negotiates One-Time Fling

Story Info
Wife is not satisfied, requests tryst with larger cock.
1.3k words
3.75
28.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scrolling through my Instagram feed after the game, I saw that someone had already uploaded and tagged my dunk "posterizing" Ernie.

"Dude, that was some serious Balls on Chin!" Kevin said, looking over my shoulder at my phone. "I can't believe anybody still hasn't figured out how to defend you after all these years."

I smiled at the compliment. It's true, nobody in our pick-up basketball group could hold a candle to me, least of whom Ernie, who I introduced to the group after I hired him at my company.

After hitting the showers, we all got dressed and got ready to grab a couple of beers at the local dive. But as I walked to my car, I was met by Ernie and his wife, Patty.

Patty was a sexy number, with a tight little body and springy breasts that could hypnotize when she walked. Ernie was punching well above his class when he landed her; well done to him!

"Hey Patty, what brings you here?" I said, as I slung my gear into my trunk.

"Well, Ernie and I wanted to talk to you about something," she responded. "Could we chat real quick?"

Oh shit, I thought. Is he quitting? Are they moving away? Is someone sick? A bunch of thoughts flew through my head as we took the quick drive to their apartment where Patty poured us all drinks.

It turned out to be something I would never have expected. Apparently, Ernie just wasn't able to satisfy his horny wife. They had discussed the matter, and agreed that as he was "under" endowed, she could pick someone else with which to have a one-time fling to satisfy her desires.

That someone was me.

"If you're interested, that is," Patty said shyly, as she studied her feet, awaiting my reaction.

"Of course I am," I said. "But why me?"

"Well, you're smart, you're handsome, you're athletic, all the things I admire in a man and...well, Ernie mentioned that you also have a rather large um..." she said, as her eyes drifted towards my groin.

"Ernie!" I exclaimed. "All that time in the showers and I had no idea you were checking me out."

He stared at the floor and said nothing. He did not want to be here, and I couldn't blame him. I changed the subject to spare him more humiliation.

"So, how should we do this?" I said as I looked around their apartment.

"Well, Ernie hates the idea of his imagination running away with what's happening, so he wants to watch, are you cool with that?"

I nodded.

"Oh and also, I don't do oral sex. It's just something that doesn't appeal to me. So, with the ground rules out of the way...should we get started?"

"Um, sure," I said as I slid beside her on the sofa.

Ernie picked up his drink and settled into a chair facing the sofa where he would have a good view without having to strain his neck.

I began to caress Patty's neck while bringing my lips close to hers.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she said as she met my lips. We kissed for a few minutes as I began to fondle her breasts and slide open the buttons of her shirt.

I stole a glance at Ernie, who was adjusting his pants in some discomfort.

I began to feel Patty's naked breasts, as I slid my hand inside her bra. Her mounds were nice and soft, though her nipples were hard as rocks. I lowered my head to her chest and began to nibble and suckle at her beautiful rack as I pulled off her bra. She moaned as I simultaneously slid my hand between her legs and felt her warmth.

She pulled my shirt over my head and began to rub my chest. I pulled down her skirt and panties and slid my finger into her slit. She licked my ear as she moaned with pleasure.

My large cock was yearning to be free. I think Patty felt it against her leg because she grabbed hold of it through my pants and started to stroke me. Then she unbuttoned my pants and lowered them.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, looking at Ernie. "You didn't say it was *this* big."

"Come on," Ernie stammered. "It's not that much bigger than mine!"

"Are you crazy?" she said, incredulously. "He's basically twice your size!"

"Twice? No way! Maybe just a little bigger."

"A little?" Patty asked, as she crawled over to him and began undressing him.

"Hey, what are you doing," Ernie yelled, as he tried to cover up.

They argued over what felt like an eternity while I sat there with my hard dick, imagining myself thrusting it into Patty's moist pussy.

Finally, they agreed to a deal. If she turned out to be right about the 2 to 1 ratio, he would lick her pussy while we fucked. But if he was right, she would suck his dick and swallow his load.

She got out the measuring tape, and sadly for Ernie, it turned out his fully-erect wiener was less than half the size of mine. She grabbed both our peckers and pulled them close together, noting how mine wasn't just longer but also much thicker, both at the base and at the tip. She also grabbed us both by the balls, and noted that the size difference was very similar here too.

"These ones are heavy," she noted as she slowly lifted and lowered my testicles. "While yours are like little beans."

She then got him to lie down as per their agreement, and positioned her slit over his mouth. Then she beckoned me to approach her from behind. I needed no further instruction. By now my cock was pulsating in anticipation, with a big drop of precum at its tip.

I slid my engorged member into her tight slit. Her untested twat resisted but I continued to press. She moaned with pleasure as I began to push deeper with each thrust. My balls would occasionally make contact with Ernie's face, as he dutifully licked his wife's clit while I fucked her.

She began to convulse, as her screams became louder and higher pitched. Finally, she collapsed in a heap after a massive shudder. She pulled herself off my cock and asked me to stand up as she lowered herself to her knees.

"Hey, I thought you don't do oral," Ernie wondered.

"Sorry, Ernie," she replied. "I'm just so horny right now."

She grabbed my dong with both hands and began to lick my tip. Then she put her lips around the bulbous head of my cock while her tongue furiously worked my slit. It wasn't long before her head was bobbing up and down as she took in as much of my cock as she could with each oscillation.

Ernie looked on as his wife couldn't help but feast on another man's cock. I watched Ernie stroke his swollen member until he began to grunt. Patty turned her head to look over at him just in time to see him eject a few drops of semen onto the carpet in front of him.

She turned her attention back to my cock and not a moment too soon. I felt a few drops of precum spill out of me as I reached the point of no return. I soon flooded Patty's willing mouth with my seed. She dutifully swallowed my entire load as she stared up at me with those gorgeous eyes. I bent down to grab her tits as she stroked out the last drops from my lowering staff onto her outstretched tongue.

While we all got dressed, Patty told Ernie that she wanted this to be a regular thing. He wasn't pleased, but I guess he was probably going to lose her if he didn't relent. She flashed me a smile as I left and told me she'd see me again real soon!