All Comments on 'Wife Negotiates One-Time Fling'

by freewilly3000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bull hockey!!!!!! Polls show the average size penis, (about 5 inches erect) is highly sufficient for good love making. You writers with penis envy should check the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" I guess he was probably going to lose her if he didn't relent. "

.

He already lost her. She already showed that her word means nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor average dicked cuckold. She isn't his wife anymore no point in being marred. Let the wife fuck anyone she wants without being married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ol’ Ernie has a crappy boss and a sorry excuse for a wife. Time to trade both.

Rw43Rw43almost 3 years ago

Ernie wanted to keep his humiliation in-house and have her f*ck his boss instead of being humiliated by a stranger? Good luck with that.

And Patty thinks it's important for her sex partner to be "smart"? For sex alone, that's unnecessary. She's test-driving you for when she trades Ernie in. Nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well they had a deal ,now she wants to change it ,i would not worry about losing her , divorce her and move on .

tinypenisbitchtinypenisbitchabout 2 years ago

Fuck me, that was hot. Way to go Patty! Cuck that tiny dick loser!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad cuck/whore story. Divorce to follow as she starts to fuck even more guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The boss should have came inside her while she was straddling Ernie and made him lick her clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he should divorce her and move ,he has lost her anyway .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to get away the bitch already lied and going to cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous