Wife on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who knew that sucking cock until my mouth and belly was full of another man's cum would be a fetish years later.

I then buttoned my shirt leaving my bra undone and asked, "Now where do you live?" I'm positive that if I wore a skirt I would be driving back with his cum inside my used pussy so I felt like I won, at least regained a little bit of my wifely dignity.

After I dropped him off, I went to pick hubby up. He asked if anything happened so I unbuttoned my shirt to show him my open bra. I told him what happened, drove home and we proceeded to fuck each other into a coma.

That was the second and last time we did anything. Life happened and we went our separate ways. Too bad we didn't get together again but I'm sure at the time it was for the better. If I met him today and there was even a slight possibility of getting together I know I wouldn't hesitate for a moment. If he recognized me and was still interested, I'm sure that one way or another I would willingly be on my back or knees either in his car or home within the week if not the hour. He would be filling me with his DNA as many times as we could, leaving me wanting more and me leaving him totally exhausted. Then we would be making plans for another time.

Nothing happened again for another 15 years. I had three wonderful children, we got busy and fell into the typical day to day activities that couples fall into. We were happy and sex was good, in fact sex was very good just a few years before and right up to when I officially became a Hotwife. Funny how all my resistance and moral arguments with myself didn't matter one bit when it all came down to it. It's all about timing and the timing back then wasn't right. It was just the warm up for what happened to me present day.

I hope you enjoyed my experience. I try to remember as much as I can and between my husband and I, we think we nailed what happened pretty spot on. So, until next time.

Kisses,

Kara

COMING SOON

My Sexual Awakening. My First actual Hotwifing experience.

Here's an idea of what's coming.

"I can assure you Kara, I have absolutely no desire to have sex with anybody else but I think it would be the hottest thing ever to see you doing it with another guy. You know that it's what I've always wanted but this is totally your decision this time. No seduction, no trying to convince you. You have to choose and you have to be 100% sure about this."

"Tell you what, let's make a profile on a swingers site to see what kind of response we get. If we get none, so what, but if we do, you're going to have to decide what you want to do with it. We can try it for a few months to see what develops. If you do get with a guy and you end up not liking it or it just isn't for you then we can be done with it. If you do like it then we can continue for as long as you like."

..."Okay, let's do it."