Wife Peed on me While I Ate My Meal

Story Info
My wife pees on me while I ravage her pussy and ass orally.
1k words
3.96
18k
28
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love going down on my wife, even if she pees on me.

She is a bigger woman. She is 5-4, and weighs about two-hundred pounds. She carries her weight well, and she is pretty. She is no super model, but she is beautiful, and in bed, she can make you come in mere seconds. Her hands are soft, her body is soft and jiggly in all he right ways, and her pussy feels amazing inside. She never had children, nor can she, so her body is soft and flawless, round and sexy in every delicious way. She is also very, very tight inside.

My wife has learned, over time, that if we have nowhere to go, and she has just taken a shower, I will likely follow her to our bedroom and ravage her. You men know how this feels. You simply must have her, and you don't know why. You have to take her, and do what you want to her, within reason, and as long as you don't hurt her, she lets you. This doesn't happen often, but when I am in the mood to simply take her and devour her, it usually follows a nice thorough shower, shaving and all.

The first time this happened, I was at work, and she timed her shower so she would just about be finished when I got home, neither of us knowing just how far I would go. More recently, I have done things to her pussy and ass that shock her beyond belief.

The last time we made love this savagely, I followed her, then held her from behind, allowing her to feel my eight inch cock against her big round asscheeks. I massaged her belly, breasts, and thighs. I like to focus on massaging her belly, and sometimes it even makes her come, knowing how turned on I get, just from loving what she sees as imperfections.

I told her to lay down on her back and when she did, I spread her thick spongy thighs. I did not take time to kiss her and seduce her. I simply put my mouth on her pussy and started devouring her cunt like I was starving. I licked her clit, sucked on it, made it hard as a rock between my lips. I sucked her fat pussy lips, going back and forth between labia, sucking them until she screamed. The fatty succulence of those lips in my mouth just got me even more feverish and turned on.

Her pussy smelled divine. Clean, salty, and sweet. Soon she was dribbling with wetness, and I spread her pussy wide to lick and suck it away. By now, throwing caution to the wind was an understatement. I licked down between her pussy and ass, and then went to her tight ass. I told her to roll onto her side, and after she did, I kissed her ass hard, licking it all over, puckering my mouth and sucking it.

I pressed the tip of my tongue to her hole, and heard her gasp, then I slid my erect tongue inside her. I pushed forward, as hard as I could, until I felt her ass squeezing my tongue. I wiggled it around inside her, in and out, fucking her hole like it was my last meal.

I went back to her pussy, rolling her onto her back again. By now, I had been eating her out for about twenty minutes.

"Please, stop," she suddenly said.

"No," I said.

"I have to pee."

I moved up to her face, kissed her on the lips, and said, "I want you to pee while I eat you."

She whined a bit, but when I went back to her pussy, she started moaning. I smothered her cunt like before, licking and sucking like a mad man.

"Oh, baby!" she cried, and I knew she was close. "I can't, I just can't!"

I covered her pee hole with my mouth, and held her hips so she couldn't pull away.

"Please let me go," she whined.

She screamed, and a warm, wet sensation filled my mouth. It was salty, but watered down. I swallowed, and as my mouth closed, she gushed her delicious urine all over my chin and face. I drank from her like a water fountain, then rubbed her pussy fast, back and forth, making the spray go all over both of us. She stopped peeing for a moment, as if the sensation of my touch was an interruption.

Then she whined again. I waited until I saw the faintest glimmer of wetness on her urethra, then rubbed her clit again. I stopped several seconds later, then repeated this, letting her edge her urination, then cutting it off through my sexual stimulus.

"I can't take it anymore," she moaned, so I let her have some relief.

I covered her pussy again, and she simply let go. There was so much pee I couldn't possibly drink it all, but I definitely tried. I moved my mouth away from her pussy and she erupted like a geyser, three feet into the air above us. The more she squirted, the more I moaned my approval.

She moaned as her bladder emptied, and it felt like a full minute before it did. I drank what I could, the pale saltiness of her urine going down as easily as she fed it to me. Soon I was drenched and so was the bed beneath her.

I didn't stop, however. I licked her pussy clean, sucking and eating her like before, then spread her cheeks to clean her tight little ass.

That was more than I could take. I needed to come. Badly. I got above her and sank my thick cock into her pussy, holding her fat thighs against my chest. I pushed in deep, and hard, making her scream out in pain, and in an instant, I was filling her womb with so much cum I thought I would never stop. I felt myself unload at least ten times, and when I was done, she was begging me to pull out. My creamy cum leaked out of her in waves, leaving her pussy and thighs looking like a glazed donut.

I hated ruining her shower, but cleaning up afterwards is fun also.