Wife Private Yoga Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips and grinned like a Cheshire Cat and once again adjusted myself. My cock was beginning to swell more and when I looked up, I saw her staring at my cock as it snaked down my left leg. It was still a few inches from the leg hole, but I knew from experience that it would find its way out of that hole and that's usually when the fun begins. "You already seem more comfortable. Shall we try a few poses?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

I moved her through a series of poses and kept myself professional through many of them. I allowed my camera to capture her in each pose. As she transitioned from Warrior 1 to Warrior 2, I decided to have her then transition into Dancer. In the Dancer pose you stand on one leg and hold one hand forward of you while the other grips your toes and tries to lift your leg into a standing split.

When I saw that she struggled with this pose I walked up behind her as she faced my camera and helped to lift her raised letup and slid it inside her upper thigh. She remained quiet and didn't move even as I slid it higher and allowed my pinkie to rest on the small amount of fabric covering her pussy. Through the fabric I could feel that she was burning up and slid it back and forth. She shuddered under the pressure.

I then removed my hand and stayed directly behind her and moved her into the forward fold where she bends at the waist and as she was transitioning, I pulled my cock out of my tight shorts and let it point directly at her. I then stepped forward and pushed the head of my cock between her legs and it slid effortlessly along the damp crotch of her panties and I felt the heat emanating from her. "Oh my!" She said from below me.

I placed my hand on her back and pushed her down and then slid my hand back and forth from her lower back to each of her ass cheeks. I allowed my fingers to slip under the fabric of her G-string and push and pull it in different directions. "I apologize for this uncivilized action of releasing my large cock, but I didn't want to ask and break your concentration, but I also wanted to be able to move closer to you to ensure you maintained the correct posture." I lied to her.

I then kept sliding against her pussy and as my hand moved around her ass, I was able to hook her panties around my thumb and they slid across her ass and exposed her protruding pussy lips and winking asshole to my gaze. I took this opportunity to pull my cock back further and when I pushed forward, I felt myself slip effortlessly into her.

I looked between us as it happened and her lips gently parted and inch after inch my cock disappeared into her. She sighed heavily but didn't say anything or move. I then began slowly fucking her. My hands gripped her hips and pushed her forward then pulled her back roughly. She placed her hands on the ground for balance and I began to hear her breathing grow deeper and more labored.

She then started to moan. Eying the couch I momentarily pulled my cock out of her. As I did so I heard her whimper softly. When I sat on the couch, she turned to face me on the couch with my cock pointing up towards her. She eyed me warily, "Was your plan the whole time to come over and fuck me?" She asked.

"Yes, it was." I told her flatly and began stroking my 8-inch cock as I kept my eyes glued to her. Her panties remained askew from where I had held them, and her pussy lips peeked at me from the side of her panties. She curled her thumbs under her panties fabric then rolled them off her hips.

She then walked to me on her couch as she began to kneel between my legs, I stopped her. I then maneuvered her body to where we were in a 69 position while I sat on the couch. "This vertical 69 will help your chakras balance out as I fill your mouth with my cum." I told her.

"You can stop the bullshit lies now. We're already going to fuck; I can't let this beautiful hard cock of yours go to waste." She told me before lowering her head onto my dick. Right away she was a masterful cock sucker and it took a lot of effort to not cum right away. She opened her legs for me, and the smell of her wanton pussy was fragrant and enticing and I quickly lowered my mouth onto her.

I began licking along her lips and let my tongue tuck under the hood covering her clit and began manipulating it quickly then slowly then varying the speed at which I lashed at her erogenous zone. She began to wiggle as I continued, and I sat deeper into the couch and pushed my cock up into her expert mouth. Her clit extended slightly and poked out from the hood of her pussy and when I saw this happen I leaned into it and took it lightly between my teeth and lightly nibbled on it as I also flicked it, this drove her wild and she came off my cock momentarily to scream as she came over my face.

With my face covered in her juices I pushed her to the side of the couch then pulled her light body, so it straddled my legs and she moved a hand between us and guided my cock into her. She then grabbed the back of the couch and began forcefully riding up and down on me like a wild animal.

Her breasts bounced in my face and at once I felt like I was in charge and completely at her mercy at the same time. She neared another orgasm and when it landed, she sat heavily onto my lap with my cock buried deep in her as she shuddered. I then reached around her and gripped the cheeks of her ass and stood up with her still impaled on myself and walked her to a wall and began fucking her against the wall. Her head bounced off of it lightly and a picture came loose from the wall.

When I looked down, I could see that it was a photo of a date that Ann and her husband had gone on. I looked from the photo to her then down to her breasts as they shook up and down, left and right and reached a hand up to her breasts while the other remained glued to her ass.

I fondled her breast and pinched her nipple hard then released it and did the same thing to the other one. I then pulled her tilt towards my face and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it hard. I felt myself nearing an orgasm and pushed into her for the last time and remained still.

Her arms wrapped around me and held me equally as tight, "I think I need more practice in Yoga." She said. Then the door opened, and Nick walked into the room. He saw us against the wall and as Ann was trying to wiggle free, she saw a stain on his pants. "Did you cum all over yourself from watching us fuck?" She asked him. His sheepish look gave him away and he hurried past us to their bedroom where he closed the door.

I set Ann down on shaky legs before I pushed my spent cock back into my boxers' briefs. I then found my shorts and slipped them on. I found the rest of my gear and retreated from her home. She called me up the next day to setup another lesson but that's a story for another time.

12