Wife Role Play

Story Info
My wife has started roll playing about fucking other men.
935 words
3.6
14.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Mary, has a new job as a substitute teacher. She gets sent to many schools in the school district, but usually ends up within an hour from home. She has started talking about the male teachers that she ends up working with. Mary has worked quite a few times at 1 school and she will talk about Andre, a full time teacher that she thinks is pretty hot.

Andre has told Mary that she looks amazing almost every time they are together. We have started using Andre to roll play about her willingly being seduced by him and letting him fuck her.

The more we roll play about him, the wetter she gets. I have told her that if she gets the opportunity, she should make a move on him and see what happens.

Mary will play along while we are fucking, but if I say something outside of the bedroom, she says that it will never happen.

So about a week ago, she texted me that she was going to go for a drink with a friend and would be late getting home.

Well, my mind went wild, thinking that she was with Andre. I was thinking that he was feeling her tits, fingering her pussy, maybe licking her sweet pussy lips or fucking the daylights out of her.

I waited about an hour and sent her a text to see how it was going and to see if her friend was Andre? She responded, "It is going well. It might be Andre that I am having a drink with. It might not be. What if it was him?"

This was the first time she had talked about him without us in bed. It made me so excited. I sent back, "I am hoping that he is with you and you 2 are increasing your flirting with each other. Are you getting wet?"

She responded instantly, "He is with me...You are bad, Andre is telling me how sexy I look, and he knows that I am texting you. Do you want me to show him my texts? I am getting very wet for him."

I am now very hard, thinking that this might happen. I send, "How bad do you want to show him that you want him to fuck you while your husband wants this too? Yes, show him!" She was being so bad, but so good.

It took about 10 minutes for her to answer me. I am squirming with desire for this to happen. Finally, my phone beeps. "Mmm, you are too bad. My panties are soaking wet for him. I showed him and he thinks that it is time for us to go to his house. Do you really want me to fuck him? I am nervous. I think he has a big cock and I want it. Tell me what you want me to do! If you tell me to let him fuck me, I will!"

OMG,OMG, it is going to happen! My guts are flipping all over. So I tell her, "Yes, Let him eat you, and fuck you. Show him the rest of the texts so he knows that I am wanting him to fuck your married cunt! Do it, let him slide deep inside you!"

All I got in return was a picture of his cock, hard in his pants and a picture of her pants, wet through her clothes. I was super nervous that I pushed her away, but so horny.

I kept edging myself, thinking about Mary being fucked really well by her friend. After about an hour, my phone beeps again. I'm excited to look. On my screen is a picture of my wife, naked, on her back with a very large cock halfway inside her married cunt. Then I get another message. "He is so big, thank you honey. He is fucking me so good. I will be home in about 2 hours. tell me where you want him to cum."

"Oh god, he has to cum inside your owned pussy. Please don't clean up before you come home. I love you so much." I tell her. My stomach is doing all kinds of funny things. It's unreal how much it is turning me on.

I decided to hold off from cumming until Mary got home. About 3 and a half hours later, she pulls into the driveway. I'm beside my self with hornieness.

Mary comes onto the bedroom and drops her pants and panties on the floor. Without saying a word, she pushes me onto my back and sits her used cunt on my face. Then she starts telling me what happened.

Mary

Honey, thank you for that. Please be careful because my pussy is tender from the amazing fucking he gave your wife. Mmmm. Keep licking. Once we got to his house, he didn't waist any time getting me naked and kissing me all over. Fuck, he knows how to use his tongue. He made me cum with his mouth, then I stuck his cock in my mouth. He was so big, but he was gentle with me. Oh my god, he then got between your wifes spread legs and started to slowly inch his cock in my pussy. I came before he bottomed out. Andre fucked me so good and for so long. He took me from behind, had me ride him and with him on top. Fuck honey, you are eating 2 of his loads from my shared pussy. Thank you so much, and I want to do him again.

I came from listening to her.