All Comments on 'Wife’s Boss Disciplines Her'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Had an experience like this when I was 18 and was spanked by a woman. Was so frightened and turned on by the spanking. She became like a mother to me and kept me on the straight and narrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's in clover! One call to the police and the local media and she won't have to work for a very long time. I wish I could be her attorney!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have had thoughts like this story with people I have worked with! Male and female. I found them erotic and satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not usually my cup of tea but once again you've impressed me. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pious man my arse! Well engineered on his part even though I usually hate blackmail type of stories. What I found really bizarre was the comment that she and her husband always used condoms, is that actually a thing in America??

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, next time she goes in for her inspection she has a tape recorder or maybe a video camera. With a couple of inspections caught on tape she will be able to live very well with the settlement she would get.

Maybe he will get some of her inspections on video and then blackmail her with them?

She and her husband uses condoms? Really? Are they not planning on having a family? Well maybe her boss can take care of that with his daily inspections.

Would have made her go to her desk without cleaning up and letting his cum dribble out of her for the rest of the day. What a boss to work for. He is so considerate of how she presents herself in the office setting.

PubPlayerPubPlayerover 2 years ago

That was fun! Thank you!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 2 years ago

UHH So a misplaced email lead to this wife becoming a whore? uh ya and hubby is going to be fine with this? wtf what reluctant she jumped at the task and forced how?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rushed the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good storyline and unique. When are you adding another chapter?

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Ah-DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely calls for a sequel or two. Am sure boss has her please others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE boss-spanks-wife stories.

I gave yu a 5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AragonMAragonMover 1 year ago

Superbly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.. hopefully you will add more to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ (five star stuff!)

Ashley is a keeper. Full stop.

I LOVED this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ashley and Mr Abrams are an item but it must remain a secret. Ashley must not tell Brandon about Mr Abrams until she desides what she wants to do.

If I were Ashley's husband and found out about Mr Abrams, I do not know what I would do.

One of the options would be to open our marriage.

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

loved it,hoping for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

who would want this pig of a woman? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How absolutely stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so, to hell with your husband? Well let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best that when he finds out he doesn't stick a gun barrel into his mouth and pull the trigger, or better yet goes out and gets himself a brand-new shinny drug addiction and of course the new cardboard box for a home (that is after you clean him out in the divorce).

And to those who might say "lighten up it's just a story" as the "TALL MAN" would say "NO! IT'S NOT"

This story is true, there is nothing new under the sun

zex95966zex95966over 1 year ago

Sorry about all the hateful comments! I really enjoyed this story and you wrote it well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is Black SUPERIORITY and DOMINANCE at its finest...A revenge for the same things that happened in the Ante-Bellum days with the white masters using and abusing the black man's wives (and using/abusing some of the black men too) Fucking a black man doggy style in front of his son was the ultimate way to strip a black man of his fatherhood, dignity and sense of manhood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS IS A FIVE STAR STORY!

Current rating is 4.6β˜†s which is 5-.

This story has so far got 142 "faves" out of 107.1k views, which is 1.33 faves per 1k views (a better than excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

I LOVE boss-disciplines-wife stories.

I gave this one a 5.0 = 100% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

ASHLEY is a KEEPER. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... part of me felt naturally submissive to Mr Abrams. Almost like I had to comply. I unhooked my bra and let it slip off my shoulders. I stood there, my breasts unsupported, nipples erect from the chilled air. Now I only had my panties. Not wanting to think about it too much, I swiftly pulled them down to the floor and stepped out of them.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I really like it.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 1 year ago

Good storyline and unique. When are you adding another chapter?

End quote.

This story is very very erotic and kinky too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†.)

ASHLEY is a KEEPER. She's an excellent wife and an excellent employee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my ...this really increased my blood flow and tbh circulation , thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s surprising how many women get turned on by being submissive and getting spanked.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a

Always best when the boss is a big black MAN

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... I felt warmth against my cervix as he filled me with cum. It was the first time a man came in me without a condom, and I loved the feeling..."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In my opinion it is not real cheating when a married woman has sex with her boss.

In each such case there are too many extenuating circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am a sucker for all boss-fucks-wife stories, whether the boss is hers or her husband's.

The same goes for boss-spanks-wife stories.

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ashley is a HAPPY CAMPER!

Her husband loves her.

She loves her husband and her job.

She is lucky to woΕ•k for a boss like Mr. Abrams.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I can relat⁹e to it.

Quote:

AragonM - about 1 year ago

Superbly erotic!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because it is kinky and orobably true to life.

"Anonymous - almost 2 years ago

Great story. Had an experience like this when I was 18 and was spanked by a woman. Was so frightened and turned on by the spanking. She became like a mother to me and kept me on the straight and narrow."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SPOILER ALERT!

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"Yes, I could have refused, but felt completely under Mr Abrams' control. His control over me was so humiliating, I couldn't believe that I just pulled off my panties while on my boss's lap. And that he had just seen my bare pussy!"

* * *

5.0 = 100% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT NON-CONSENT WIFE SEX STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brandon and Mr Abrams are two very lucky guys.

Ashley must mot tell Brandon about her and Mr Abrams (he need not know.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a rule I LOVE boss-fucks-wife stories.

I gave this one a 5.0 = 100% (5*****)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful, it would be great if Abrams buggers her over the desk, stretching her virgin arse, and filling her up with hot spunk, then she can spend the day trying not to leak on her skirt and chair.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After a couple months Ashley explained to Mr. Abrams that he husband was a very bad boy and needed to be punished too. They both became his spanking fuck toys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...