Wife’s Boss Disciplines Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Abrams began pumping his cock. It was so thick that each motion in caused my body to shift from the force. Only his firm grip on my hips kept me from sliding over his desk. "Get ready, I'm giving you the rest of it." He stated in a strong voice.

That wasn't the whole thing? Mr Abrams was so much bigger than I was used to that I assumed he already had gone all the way in. Then it happened. He thrust himself completely inside me. "Oh my god!" I yelled. It hurt at first, but the pain passed quickly. I couldn't believe the feeling of fullness. It was amazing. In record time, I was cumming. I usually never got off from penetration. Mr Abrams did not pause or even slow down. He just kept fucking me hard. I rolled into orgasm after orgasm. I lost count of how many times I got off.

I felt Mr Abrams pick up speed and tighten his grip on my hips. He grunted and pushed his full length in one last time, I felt warmth against my cervix as he filled me with cum. It was the first time a man came in me without a condom, and I loved the feeling. Mr Abrams held himself inside me until he finished cumming, when he pulled out I felt so empty. In fact, I immediately missed having him inside of me.

"Ashley, you may get dressed and return to work." Mr Abrams said, himself getting dressed.

"Yes sir." I replied. Honestly, I was sad it was over. I quietly dressed myself and walked to the door of his office.

Before I could reach the door handle, Mr Abrams, now sitting behind his desk said one last thing. He didn't even look up from his desk as he spoke. "You know Ashley, this day has made it clear that you will need continued close supervision. I expect you to report to my office each morning and undress promptly without being told. I can then perform any needed inspections and apply any needed punishments." Finally, he turned his gaze from his desk to me and continued. "And I recommend starting a little early. I have a feeling, being as mischievous as you are, that you will make me have more problems, which will be your responsibility to fix." A small smile formed on his face.

Smiling from ear to ear myself, I responded, "Yes sir, Mr Abrams!"

12