Wife’s Fantasy

Story Info
I fulfilled my wife’s rape fantasy.
4.4k words
4.49
15.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has had an exotic rape fantasy for years. We've talked about it here and there about how we both felt about it. Well a couple years ago on her birthday after hanging at the bar we went back to our room and we started to get intimate but then she started resisting or refusing so I knew she was trying to make me rape her. I had tried but it felt a little uncomfortable for me.

A couple years have passed since then and as we talked more about it she mentions it occasionally hinting she still wanted to do that fantasy. I thought about it a lot and played scenarios in my head. For her birthday that year I decided to fulfill that fantasy once again at the best of my ability. The week prior leading up to her birthday I made a reservation with a beach front Airbnb house for a two night stay. I packed her a bag with clothes I saw fit, any hygiene products she may have needed and a separate bag with our ropes, cuffs, paddles, floggers, etc for the two nights we would be there.

On her birthday we both worked a morning shift at our jobs. She works at a well known corporate restaurant as a cocktail waitress and I am a manager at a different well know corporate restaurant. I left well before she did in the morning so as she was sleeping I placed both the bags in the back seat of my truck before heading to work. I had told her I made dinner reservations for us later that night after work but little did she know she was in for a two day erotic fantasy.

When her birthday finally came I was extremely nervous and wanted my plan to go perfect for her. I kissed her bye in the morning and headed to work. Throughout my shift I could not stop thinking of every little detail and hoped it would be the best weekend of her life and mine. The time finally came for me to get off work and start the fantasy. I changed into black sweat pants and a black long sleeve shirt.

I have tattoos and had to make sure all my skin was covered so she would not recognize me. As I was driving to her work I was playing it over and over in my head how it was going to go down. Trembling with excitement and nervousness as I pulled in to the parking lot I found a spot where I could watch her come out but she would not see me. She text me she was done at work and going to head home to get ready for our dinner date. I replied ok, be safe, I love you and should be off soon too.

I got out of my truck and made my way in between the other vehicles until I was positioned to come up behind her when she got close to her car. Right as she got to the car right before hers I popped out behind her, grabbed her shirt towards her lower back and grabbed her forearm so I could direct her. I told her "look at the fucking ground and don't look at me. If you do as you're told I won't fucking kill you." Right as I grabbed her she jumped and gasped really big.

I directed her through the parking lot to the passenger side of my truck. Luckily another big truck parked next to mine so it helped block any prying eyes. I pushed her forehead against the glass of the truck and said "put your hands behind your back and interlock your fingers". She did as she was told and I pulled a blindfold out from my back pocket and placed it over her eyes. As I did this I could feel her whole body trembling in fear. She said "what do you want with me? I have money take it! take my purse, take my car just don't hurt me please".

I said "ok" and grabbed her purse and threw it in the back seat. As she was pleading with me I opened the door to the truck and grabbed a pair of pliers I had in the door and pressed them into her side and said "shut the fuck up you stupid whore or this knife will penetrate your body." She immediately stopped and I told her to get in the fucking car and she did so. I shut the door and made my way around into the driver seat. Now by this point I felt she had to know it is me just from the sound of my voice but with the adrenaline pumping she still could have no clue.

I took the pliers and pressed them into her side and said "take off your fucking clothes you filthy whore" she started to beg and plead asking me not to. While I had the pliers in my right hand pressed against her I grabbed her throat with my left hand and said "I am not fucking asking you dumb cunt, I am telling you to get fucking naked". As she was gasping for air she nodded her head in agreement. She stripped down and attempted to leave on her bra and thong. I said "you're not finished" then raised my voice and said "TAKE...IT...ALL...OFF!" As soon as I raised my voice she started shaking and complied. When she was done I reached around her, brushing against her hard nipples and buckled her in then started the drive to the Airbnb.

It was only about a 30-minute drive to the house but for her I am sure it felt like an eternity. I knew as she sat there completely naked, feeling exposed to her abductor and to all the passing vehicles staring at her naked body through the windows it was slowly turning her on. I knew this because when she starts to get horny she rubs her thighs together and does a kind of grind trying to rub her clit on the seat. I reached over with the pliers and ran them down her neck, across her perfect, perky, beautiful tits then across her nipple with the cold steal and said "I am going to have my way with you and you will fucking like it". As she started to breath heavier she was grinding the seat a little more.

I set the pliers down in my lap and put my hand on her knee and started to slide my fingers up the inner part of her thigh. As I got closer to her pussy she squeezed her legs shut so I smacked her across the face and she let out a loud moan. I said "open your fucking legs like the needy slut you fucking are!" As her thighs shook she did as she was told and I reached down to feel her pussy soaked all over the seat. I took my wet fingers, sucked on them loudly so she could hear and said "mmmm you taste delicious".

We arrived to the house and by this time it was dark outside. I had arranged the day before to get the key and garage door opener so there was no extra stops or interactions with other people. I opened the garage and drove in and she started to ask "where am I" as I ignored her question she kept asking over and over and said "my husband is looking for me", I just laughed as I got out of the truck. I went around to her side and grabbed the bags out of the back seat and said "be a good little bitch and stay seated and don't do anything stupid" and shut the door.

I opened the door to the house which led into the kitchen and tossed the bags up onto the dark marble counter top then went back and stood watching her through the windshield, watching her sit in complete silence, straining to hear any little recognizable sound but there was nothing. I waited a good 5 minutes then opened her door which made her jump. She was shaking from head to toe as I reached over her to unbuckle her seatbelt. I wanted to lick and suck on her perky hard nipples but I didn't want my beard help to give it away that it was me. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her out of the truck as she got out she moaned loudly I said "that's ok I like when they scream and make noise. No one will be able to hear you out here".

With a fist full of her hair I pulled her into the house and that's when she started to resist and fight back. I whipped her around and grabbed her by her upper arms and bent her forward and said "keep struggling Bitch, and it will just get worse for you." At this point it was time to put her in wrist restraints because she was starting to fight back. With her bent over I walked her over to the counter where I had tossed the bags. I reached in and grabbed the handcuffs and placed them on her behind her back.

I brought her back upright and whispered in her ear "now that's a good girl." I could see her make a little smirk and I thought that was it!! The jig is up and she knows it's me and she is not going back and forth in her mind. She then jerked away from me and started to thrash around, I grabbed her by the throat, cutting off her airway, slapped her tits then spit in her face and said "stop being a dumb bitch!".

So now I was starting to wonder if she knew or not but either way I was going to keep going through with the fantasy.

I released my grip from her throat as she gasped for air I grabbed a hand full of her hair at the back of her head and guided her to the master bedroom. The bedroom was on the second floor, had a huge sliding glass door leading out to a huge patio with a hot tub, gas fireplace and nice patio furniture. The slider was open and you could hear the waves crashing onto the shore and the sea salt air filled the room. The bed was a huge California king bed with too many pillows at the head of the bed.

I stopped her at the foot of the bed and commanded her to her knees. She just stood there blatantly ignoring what I said. I leaned in and said "good fucking guest do as they are told" and put my knee in the back of her knee making her collapse to the floor. I leaned down and told her "I will be right back so don't try anything fucking stupid or you'll get more then what's coming to you."

she jerk away and I grabbed a hand full of her hair and slapped her across the face. She let out a small scream and said NO! So I pulled her forward by her hair I still had gripped, bent her over and gave her wet pussy a slap causing a loud cry then yanked her back up right and said "behave!!."

Little side note, my wife and I have a different lifestyle in the bedroom. I am dominant and she is submissive so for her to talk back was a little hard for me. My Dominant side wanted to rip the blindfold off and put her place for telling me no but I didn't want to give it up..........just yet so I tried to use it to help me stay in the right mindset for her fantasy.

As she sat there on her knees I walked over to the door opened it then closed it making it seemed like I left. I stood in the corner as quiet as I could be watching her as she sat on her knees. She was turning her head trying to face her ears towards any noise she could hear. At one point she tilted her head back a bit and stuck her nose out smelling the sea salt air.

The ocean is one of her favorite places to be in the world so I know she enjoyed that for a few seconds until I started walking towards her which made her perk up straining to listen. I got close enough and put my hand on her shoulder which made her freak out. She was breathing heavily frantically trying to look around but can't see anything due to the blindfold. I told her "you've been a good girl and you deserve a something in return."

My cock by this point was starting to grow in my pants as I watched her rub her thighs together knowing she was getting more turned on. I pulled my semi hard cock out, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back causing her to moan. With my other hand I grabbed my cock and laid it on the side of her face and let it grow up the side of her whole face. As my cock started to throb with every heart beat her breathing was growing heavier. I ran the tip of my hard cock down the side of her temple, down the side of her cheek and to her lips. I could feel her lips quivering as she tried to keep her mouth shut. I stuffed my hard cock back into my pants, let her go and started to step backwards until I left the room.

I hurried down the stairs to grab the bags I left on the counter. I reached inside one of them and grabbed out the mask I brought and pulled it over my head and face. When I re-entered the room my wife was still in the same spot as I left her. I walked over and dropped the bags loudly on top of the dresser which startled her. I unzipped the bag with all the toys and laid them out on the bed. I took off my sweat pants, folded them, put them on the dresser in the room, walked over to her leaned against the bed still breathing heavy and said "it's time." I ripped off the blindfold allowing her to see. Her eyes were squinting, trying to adjust and focus. I shoved my now soft cock in her face and commanded her to open her mouth. As she was face to face with my cock she slowly made her eyes up to my mask covered face.

Her eyes grew big and she started to beg and pled telling me no. I said "it's time and you will be a good little cunt in my house and I will use you until I am fucking done with you." I spit in her face and rubbed my cock and balls all over her face smearing my saliva all over, smacked her and spit on her again and yelled "open your fucking mouth whore!!" As she opened her mouth I said" bite my fucking cock and you will fucking regret it" then shoved my semi hard cock down her throat making her gagged.

I let my cock grow in the back of her throat and as her eyes filled with water I could see her grinding her pussy on her heels and her thighs rubbing together. I started to fuck her face as I gripped my hands on the sides of her face and thrusted my cock in and out of her mouth. After a few thrusts I pulled my cock out and slapped her across the face with it several times. As I slapped her she was pulling away. I grabbed her by the throat but this time it was a different grab. Not a I am controlling your breathing kind of grab but a grab that she knows to well that makes her get light headed and close to fainting.

As she started to lose consciousness somewhat I let go and gave her some time to come back. In this brief moment I grabbed a chair that was in the corner of the room and drug it over in front of her. I picked her up to her feet and she started to fight and struggle. I grabbed her cuffed hands and thrusted her over the back of chair, held her handcuffed hands up towards the ceiling, kicked her legs open and reached down and grabbed her dripping wet pussy and gave her a little slap. She clearly loved when she moaned loudly.

I said "you like that don't you, you neey little wet slut?" She yelled no! And I slapped her pussy again and again until her legs were shaking and wanting to cave in. While she was in a daze I un-cuffed her and re-cuffed her hands in the front of her. My cock was raging hard knowing how wet and turned on she was. I grabbed the rope off the bed, tied it to the chain of the cuffs, ran the rope down and under the chair then tied each end to her ankles with no give in the rope so she could not move around.

I grabbed the paddle off the bed and drug it across her tight ass, then up the inside of her thigh and across her pussy. As she came out of the daze she started to wiggle around saying "No! Stop! Please!." I gave her a light wack on her right ass cheek making her squeal a little. I smacked her ass a little harder each time turning her cheek bright red. I leaned in and said "you like that don't you? You stupid fucking tramp!" as I switched over to her left cheek.

As she stood there, legs spread, tied to a chair I grabbed her favorite plug off the bed. It was a hot pink medium size plug that said Daddy's Girl on it. I grabbed the lube off the bed and squirt it on her ass and rubbed it all over her ass which was completely red and warm to the touch from the paddle. I put a little on the tip of the plug as well then started to rub the cold metal plug up and down her ass. As I did this I saw her eyes widen then she started to wiggle around trying to get loose.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and reared her head back and said "quit fucking moving around or I will shove this cock deep in your throat again but this time I'll make sure you don't breath!." She stopped moving almost immediately but the said "no fuck you" i said "ok". Still having a good grip on her hair I slid the plug in her ass which made her scream but it was more of a scream of pleasure. I went around to face her. She was trying to keep her mouth closed so I pinched her nose until she gasped for air.

I grabbed her head with both my hands, interlocking my fingers between her hair for a good grip and shoved my hard cock to the back of her throat. I started to fuck her throat saying "stupid bitch! Take this cock." I stopped at the back of her throat and pinched her nose cutting off her breathing like I said I would. Her eyes filled with water, her mouth filled up with saliva and she was gagging for air. I kept my cock there and her pinched nose for a few seconds then pulled out right before I was about to cum. Her spit and saliva poured from her mouth, down her chest, between her tits.

She was gasping and trying to fill her lungs with air. I grabbed her by the chin and tilted her head back to look at me then spit several times in her face and rubbed it all around with my cock and told her "you're mine now and no one will ever find you." She was still struggling around a bit but not as much anymore. I went back around to her backside and reached down to feel her pussy and she was the wettest I have ever felt. My hand was soaked with her juices and I could not restrain myself.

I dropped to my knees and had to have a taste. I had the mask on so she couldn't feel my beard on her pussy. She tasted so fucking good! As I licked and sucked her soaked clit her legs were shaking and she was moaning with some words saying "no.........stop...........mmmm........stop." She was definitely enjoying it.

All of a sudden I felt her hot juice's fill my mouth. I thought to myself did she just cum from me eating her pussy? What a fucking dity little slut. My cock was dripping, hungry, and throbbing to be inside her tight wet cunt. I could not wait no more and needed to feel her around me. I stood up, grabbed her by the hips and as the tip of my cock touched her pussy lips she screamed the loudest so far "NOOOO PLEASE! ILL DO ANYTHING ELSE!!" And with that I let myself deep inside her pussy.

I could see her reflection in the sliding door and her eyes rolled back in her head and I started to pound her little pussy. Within seconds I felt her pussy explode on my cock and I could feel her cum dripping down my balls with every slap they made against her clit. Her whole body was shaking and she could barely stand. I stopped and stepped back as she collapsed on the chair. Her whole body was quivering and she was breathing heavily.

I grabbed the leg spreader I brought and attached it to her ankles. She was attempting to resist but she had no energy left. After I attached the spreader I untied the ropes and brought her to the bed. Hands still cuffed on her front side I un-cuffed her and sat her down in the bed. I commanded she lay back but she just sat there looking in a daze. I said "lay the fuck back you stupid, mindless, fuck!"

I grabbed the spreader and forced her on her back, pulled her to the headboard, picked her legs up into the air with the spreader and was about to fuck her again. But she had a different plan and tried to hit me with the spreader bar. Nearly missing my fore-head, I grabbed the bar, twisted it causing her to flip over on her stomach, climbed on top of her holding the bar down with my feet, I pinned her wrist above her head and as she was squirming I leaned down and said "you are just one dumb fucking whore who likes to get roughed up." I slid my cock inside her still soaked pussy.

As I started to fuck her she was wiggling around then stop then repeated it as if she didn't like it. I eventually was pounding her pussy so hard if you were standing outside on the beach you would be able to hear the loud clapping from me plowing into her little wet cunt over the waves crashing onto the shore. As I was fucking her hard her head was in the blankets muffling her moans. I grabbed her head and turned it then pushed her head into the bed showing power over her. As she was clearly screaming and moaning from enjoyment her eyes rolled back and started to cum all over my cock again.

With that my balls were so full and needed to empty. I grabbed the bar and flipped her back over on her back, pinned her wrists above her heard, climbed on top of her and said "taste your pussy juice on my cock and make me cum like a good fuck girl!." I spit on her face, slapped her then slid my cock in her mouth and railed her throat for about a minute before I couldn't take it no more. I pulled out and as she was gasping for air I exploded my hot massive load all over her raw fucked pussy. I had so much cum it ran down her pussy lips to her tight plugged asshole. I told her "that's a good bitch" and patted her head.

12