Wife’s Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed four small ropes I had and tied her wrists and ankles down to the corners of the bed and then took a shower. After I was done I filled the giant jacuzzi tub up with a bubble bath, lit some candles and came into the room with the mask back on. I walked over to the bed, her head facing the sliding doors staring out the glass at the ocean, I laid next to her which made her startled and snap her head over at me. As she looked at me with defeat I slowly lifted the mask off my face and revealed myself. Once she saw me her face lit up with an overwhelming happiness.

I untied her ropes, took off the leg spreader, rolled her on her side, slowly took out her plug, wrapped her up in a blanket, all the meanwhile she was staring into my eyes the whole time with a "my hero gaze." I grabbed a bottle of water and laid back down next to her staring back into her eyes deeply and told her "I love you my sweet girl." She had the biggest smile I've ever seen. I gave her some water and then wrapped my arms around her tightly all the meantime she was staring up at me in aw. I carried her to the bath, sat her down on the tubs edge, unwrapped the blanket from her and helped her into the tub.

I sat next to the tub and helped wash her up. Once done with the bath I helped her to her feet and then she threw herself at me wrapping her arms around me squeezing tight. I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me, I carried her to bed and laid down with her. I pulled the blanket over us and she curled up on my chest. Listening to the waves crashing and the smell of sea salt and sex in the air we both past out immediately.

12