Wife’s Fit Older Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Finally fucking with my wife’s older sister.
5.3k words
4.69
20.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rogue195
Rogue195
29 Followers

My mind was racing and so was my heart. I could not grasp or understand what had just happened with this amazing woman that I had been infatuated with for so many years. I had just cheated on my wife with her sister and she had just cheated on her husband with me. I was conflicted, both feeling guilty and also wanting to play again. All I could think of was her body, sucking on her sexy toes, her gorgeous feet on my cock and coming on her feet.

I heard the door shut to the condo and immediately ran naked to the front window. I watched Mary walk down the sidewalk to her bike. She seemed to have a excited bounce to her stride. My hand instinctively was back on my cock stroking it while I watched this gorgeous woman walk away. She got on her bike and I saw the smile on her face as she turned and biked towards the beach. I could not believe what had just happened and felt better that she was not going to say anything to Molly.

As Mary disappeared out of sight I was left holding my rock hard 8 inch cock. I was hornier now than before I had started. All I could think of was what had just happened and it made my cock hard as a rock.

Keeping my promise to Mary, I went into Molly and I's bedroom. I laid on the bed, closed my eyes and started thinking about how amazing her feet felt on my cock. I relived the moment sucking on her toes and quickly came all over myself. I cleaned myself up, got dressed, grab my fishing rods and ran out the door to go fish.

I couldn't concentrate while I was fishing. All I was thinking about was Mary. I had told myself that what I had been doing was wrong and I was taking huge risks if I were to ever be caught. That day had come and never in a million years would I have a imagined this outcome.

I cut fishing short, went back to the condo and put my fishing rods up. I told myself to act normal when I got to the beach. I got on my bike and rode to the beach. Walking out onto the sand and seeing my wife and kids and Mary. I took a deep breath telling myself to relax and to act normal. I kissed my wife, acknowledged Mary and began hanging out with the family.

Mary looked stunningly gorgeous in her bikini at 57. Her body was extremely fit and glistened with baby oil and sweat.Those sexy feet and pink painted toes covered in sand. They had just been in my mouth and on my 8 inch cock. I would gladly suck the sand off of her toes right now and lick every inch of her baby oiled sweaty body. I felt my cock growing as I lusted over her body.

I told myself to focus and to act normal, fighting off the erection. We had fun at the beach and we're soon heading back to the condo. The guys were on their way back from golfing and we would be cooking out our last night staying there.

When we got back, we all took our respective showers. I fucked Molly in the shower while imagining it was Mary. I was so horny from watching Mary at the beach that I could not contain myself.

I helped with grilling out while drinking beers and hanging out with the guys. Either Molly or Mary would run beers out to us. They both were smoke shows. Molly had on a tank top and a pair of gym shorts with flip-flops. Mary had on a crop top T-shirt and very short cut off Jean shorts with flip-flops.

I could have grabbed them both up, thrown them in the same bed, ripped their clothes from their bodies and fucked them both in front of each other. I imagined this as I helped cook hamburgers and hotdogs. Having both these amazing women naked worshiping my 8 inch cock. That would be out of the world hot.

That afternoon, evening and the following morning when we left was completely normal. Mary did not show any signs of what had happened and neither did I. We all said our goodbyes and followed each other back home.

Molly did catch me in deep thought while driving back. I was thinking of what Mary and I had done. Molly asked what I was in deep thought about. She was wearing a sexy T-shirt and cut off Jean shorts. The kids were sleeping In their car seats.

I looked at her smiled, reached over and placed my hand on her crotch and began playing with her pussy through her jean shorts. She quickly moved my hand away worried about the kids. I smiled, put my hand back in her crotch and told her the kids were fast asleep. I lied and told her I was just thinking about how fun this weekend was. I continued to say that I was also thinking about how fucking sexy my hot older wife was.

She smiled but moved my hand away telling me that I would have to wait until we got home and to bed that night. I couldn't explain it but even though I had played with Mary I found my wife to be even more sexually attractive than normal.

Please do not get me wrong my wife is fucking stunning. She had just turned 43 and look better than most 26 year olds. Since she turned 40 I had always joked with her about doing onlyfans and tried to get her to adopt the hotwife lifestyle. I would love to see her being fucked by another man while I watched. My wife knew my kinky side and she also had a kinky streak as well. But that's a story for another time.

When we got home that evening life continued as normal for the week. I have a very odd work schedule, sometimes working from home and sometimes off during the day while Molly is at her job. I did my best to put Mary out of my mind and the events that had occurred while we were on vacation.

I knew I needed to get her panties back to her but was afraid to make contact for fear of doing something wrong. So I kept her panties where they had been, in my safe, and waited patiently.

The following week the kids were back to school and Molly was at work when I got a call from Mary. My heart rate quickly raced as I saw her name on caller ID. I answered my cell as normal as possible saying hello. She replied back and then quickly asked if I still had her panties, to which I replied yes ma'am.

She told me that her husband had left for a conference out of town and that I needed to bring them to her now. I simply replied yes ma'am I will get them and come right over. She hung up the phone and I went to unlock the safe and retrieved her pink lacy panties.

It was not unusual for me to talk to Mary and Molly knew this as well. We would talk all the time about childcare, plans our families would do together and other life events going on.

I had no expectations of anything happening but I was still very aroused knowing I was taking Mary her panties. As I drove to her house I kept rubbing the growing bulge in my shorts. I pulled into her driveway, saw her car parked and the garage door was already open as usual.

Our families have the relationship that we never knocked and always walked in and call out to someone. I didn't want to change this, so I opened the door that led to the kitchen from the garage and called out her name.

She answered and I could tell she was close to the kitchen or living room. I walked in looking for her with her pink lacy panties in my pocket. As I rounded the corner of the kitchen I saw her standing by the dining room table going through mail.

She was wearing her gym attire. She had on light blue yoga pants, running shoes and a small tank top that was covering her sports bra. I acted as normal as possible and asked her if she was going to the gym. She continued flipping through the stack of mail and answered without looking at me. She told me that she had just gotten home from the gym.

I stood there while she finished going through her mail. It felt awkward but clearly she was ignoring my presence until she was ready, so I played along. When she was done she turned, looked at me and asked if I had her panties. I told her I did and pulled them from my pocket. Extending my hand to give them to her.

She looked at them and told me to put them in the dirty laundry next to the washing machine with her other delicates. I did as I was instructed, putting them in the pile and came back into the kitchen/dining room.

I told her that I had placed them in the pile and apologized for taking her panties. She pulled a chair out from the kitchen table and told me to sit. I did, sitting at the head of the table as she pulled a chair out immediately to my left and sat down. She laid her forearms on the table, clasping her hands together looking at me.

She took a deep breath and told me that she was going to be very blunt and very honest with me. I was freaking out, she was going to tell Molly, I thought to myself.

Mary laid it all out. She sat there and explained how her husband has medically had issues that has affected their sex life drastically for several years. Mary quite frankly explained how her sexuality and sex drive has done nothing but increase with age while her husbands has decreased due to this medical condition.

Mary explained but it has been extremely difficult time for both both of them. I just sat and listened, thinking to myself, what a shame. This gorgeous woman not being able to be sexually satisfied at home. I had absolutely no clue where the conversation was going.

Mary said that she had struggled over the last week with what had happened while we were on vacation. She also explained that she had mixed feelings about what I had been doing with her heels, panties, sneaking pictures and snooping around. She stressed that I was her sister's husband.

Mary explained that her husband had given her permission last year to look outside of their marriage for sexual gratification. My heart was racing as I was hearing her talk. Mary said she struggled with this for several reasons. She explained about her marriage commitment, concern over people finding out, sexual diseases and someone developing feelings for her outside of just having sex.

She then switch topics and explained that she had suspected me of certain activities for sometime now but really did not know how to address it. Mary explained that she could not go to Molly with what she suspected so she just allowed it to continue.

That's when Mary said the unthinkable. She confessed that with everything going on with her husband sexually, even though it was twisted, the attention I was giving her made her feel wanted. She explained that it made her feel sexually desired and sexually objectified even though it was from her brother-in-law.

Mary continued to tell me that she gave herself permission to flirt with me because of the suspected attention and actions I was doing. She allowed herself to let it continue for her own satisfaction. She explained that she had always enjoyed sex toys but since her husband's diagnosis her collection had grown and they were her primary source of sexual gratification.

My head was spinning listening to the sexy fit woman talk, confess and bare her soul to me. She explained how the only person that knew what was happening with her husband was Molly. Molly knew everything. Molly knew that her husband had been encouraging her to seek sexual satisfaction outside of their marriage. She had sworn Molly to secrecy and asked if I knew any of this. I quite honestly confessed to Mary that I knew none of this. I told her Molly had kept her secret.

Mary smiled and I could tell this was all very difficult for her to explain and confess to me. I saw her soften and I took the opportunity to apologize for what I had done. I explained that I meant no harm in what I was doing and that I had lost control of myself the more I did and got away with.

She smiled and told me that she understood more than I realized. Mary took a deep breath and said she was conflicted and just needed to finish what she was saying. I apologized and allow her to continue.

Mary explained that to suspect her brother-in-law of doing these things and her being the object of my sexual desires was one thing. To have your suspicions proven true by catching her brother in law naked jerking off over your heels is different. She said the fantasy quickly became reality.

Mary said she had struggled with what she had done with me on vacation. She knew she just needed to be sexually desired and there I was. Her suspicions proven true and it was all very overwhelming for her. She flustered herself by closing her eyes and envisioning that moment again in her head. Mary said, with her eyes still closed. To find you naked stroking a gorgeous big cock over my heels, knowing that I was the one you were fantasizing about was just so sexually overwhelming.

I took a moment while her eyes were closed and smiled looking her over. I could see her nipples through her sports bra and tank top. Mary took a deep breath to compose herself and opened her eyes shaking her head as if to shake the visual imagine away. She explained she had acted rashly but had also enjoyed herself.

She said that she was emotionally torn. Mary said she found me very sexually attractive that I had a gorgeous cock, but I belonged to her sister. Mary told me she was struggling with what to do next. That's when I decided to go for it.

I simply asked her if I could speak. She laughed telling me yes and asking me what I thought about everything she had just dumped on me. I smiled and assured her that she did not dump anything on me. I told her that I was sorry for everything she was going through and for what I added to it.

I told Mary what's done is done. I too had struggled with what had happened. I explained that surprisingly I found that it has helped my sexual relationship with Molly. That's when I just went for broke. I told Mary that I found her unbelievably gorgeous and very, very sexually attractive. I told her that I would be more than willing to help her sexually and discreetly. I explained that I would be more than willing to do whatever it was that she needed for her sexual pleasure. Pausing, I repeated emphatically and I do mean whatever you want.

I could see her nipples getting extremely hard. She was looking at me intently. I smiled at her and asked if she had her toy in her asshole. I saw my sexy sister in law blush and answer shyly, that she did. I smiled and propositioned her. I told her bluntly that I would lick every inch of your sweaty body, including her gorgeous asshole if she so desired.

I could see the look on her face change from serious and concerned too playful and slutty. She asked if I would really do that. I smiled and said without hesitation Mary. I would give your entire body a tongue bath if she wanted. I would happily do anything she desired and more.

She smiled a devilish smile pushed back from her chair and asked if my gorgeous cock was hard. I stood up dropped my shorts and my cock sprang from my underwear and was rock hard. I removed my shirt and stood before her naked again except for my shoes and socks.

She locked eyes with my cock and told me that she needed a tongue bath from me. I walked over to her and put my hands on her breasts, ripping her tank top off and over her head. She began frantically kicking her shoes off and pulling at her yoga pants. We were like two carnal wild animals. I kicked off my shoes and watched her for a brief moment frantically undressing.

Her yoga pants were about mid thigh on her when I began tugging at her sports bra. She lifted her arms and her sports bra was off releasing those gorgeous C cup implants. I had fantasized about what her tits looked like for years. They were perfect.

I took complete control. I spun Mary around with her little round sweaty naked ass and I smacked it with my right hand. Mary moaned in pleasure. Her yoga pants still around her thighs I guided Mary, as she shuffled across the hardwood floor to the wall. I smacked her other cheek with my left hand. Her body was glazed over with sweat from the gym. She looked delicious.

Mary clearly liked it when I smacked her ass and moaned each time I did it. I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe feeling the sweat at the base of her hair. When my lips touched her skin I felt her take a deep breath and could feel her heart racing.

There I was with my 57 year old sexually desirable sister in law pinned against the wall. She was almost naked, and my raging 8 inch cock near her exposed sweaty cute ass. I whispered in Mary's ear. I find you absolutely gorgeous and have sexually desired you since I first laid eyes on you years ago. She let out a deep breath when I said those words and could tell she was very aroused.

With that I licked down her sweaty back to the top of the ass. Grabbing her yoga pants from the sides with both hands I quickly pulling them off and she stepped out of them. I didn't give her a chance to get her feet planted before I had her ass cheeks spread and saw her butt plug. I immediately plunged my mouth into her hot sweaty crack and Mary gasped in shock and then moaned.

I began licking and savoring every inch of this woman's ass crack, ass cheeks, inner thigh and pussy lips from behind. At one point she reached around and put her hand on the back of my head to encourage my hunger. To hear this amazing woman's moans was absolutely incomprehensible. I was feeding on Mary's ass and she was loving it.

We were like two wild animals in heat. I knew what I had promised but I also knew what I wanted. The hell with giving Mary a tongue bath. Mary needed to be fucked.

I licked up the crack of her ass and then her back while standing up. I purposely grinned my pre cum dripping 8 inch rock hard cock on the crack of her exposed ass. I grabbed her hair in my hand and licked up her neck. I turned her head and kiss her deeply. I would've never in a million years imagined this ever happening. I felt Mary's tongue probe my mouth first and I met her tongue with mine.

I was grinding up against this small framed woman. Making out with her hand against the wall with my dripping rock hard cock pressed and grinding against her ass crack. I broke from our kissing a ask, "You want me to fuck you, don't you Mary." She moaned deeply answering yes and telling me to fuck her.

I spun her around with her socks still on. I picked her up and carried her over to the couch while we were still kissing deeply. I wanted to see her face as my cock claimed her pussy for the first time.

I lightly tossed her on the leather couch her legs immediately spread apart knowing what she wanted. That's what I saw Mary's pussy for the first time. I reached out taking her socks off her feet, stroking my cock I moved in. I rubbed my fat helmet head on her wet pussy lips. Her pussy was shaven clean except for a very small line of neatly trimmed hair above her pussy.

It was an amazing sight to see. Mary completely naked on her back with her round tits, legs spread and her gorgeous clean-shaven pussy staring at me. The jeweled butt plug just visible below her pussy. My eyes were all over her body taking it all in. I had every intention of driving my cock inside this woman but now I needed to taste her wet pussy.

Mary was anticipating me fucking her. I very quickly dropped to my knees and put my mouth on her wet pussy. She again gasped in shock and moaned deeply. Her hands quickly went to my head forcefully pushing my tongue inside her pussy. And there I was naked on my knees devouring my sister-in-law's pussy, she tasted amazing.

I was frantically licking, teasing and fingering her pussy. I was looking up at her face and loving what I was seeing. I love the fact that this jeweled butt plug was in her ass as well. I was fingering her G spot and eating her out when I could feel her hands let go of my head. She moved them above her head grasping the leather cushion tightly. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't stop. She began to pant frantically and repeated multiple times she was about to cum. To hear Mary cum as a result of my fingers and mouth was amazing.

The moment she came I could taste her sweet juices get even sweeter. I looked into her eyes and could see a wild, hungry, sex driven woman. I was like a man sexually possessed. My cock was raging hard and throbbing. All these years of pent up sexual frustration for this woman was being let out. Mary turned into a wild animal after cumming. She clearly wanted and needed more.

Rogue195
Rogue195
29 Followers
12